THIS SITE HAS MOVED TO: http://www.instamasters.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THIS SITE HAS MOVED TO: http://www.instamasters.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

an application :)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
zOrg

an application :) Empty
PostSubject: an application :)   an application :) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 4:08 pm

Xfire : zorgutis

nick : one and only zOrg

Previous/Current clans: Ps* and +CaP+

Why I'M?: I'M is a type of clan that i like because of its popularity, skill level and some members that are friendly to me. I'M also plays the maps that i love the most such as bipbeta2, wca1, and other duel maps. Although me and some members don't go along with each other i wouldn't mind being in the same clan, all this hating that is taking place is just me doing dumbness which i grew out of.

Why should we take you?: Because im good i guess, I currently suck because of my lags which will go away in about 2 weeks. To say the truth im feeling the question should be "How can we take you?" because of the hating n stuff.

.zOrg.
Back to top Go down
vdb

PostSubject: Re: an application :)   an application :) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 1:56 am

im against picking him. even if i would take away mit "probs" with z0rg, i'd say he isnt skilled enaf.
sorreh
Back to top Go down
Mtv
Admin
Mtv

PostSubject: Re: an application :)   an application :) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 3:52 am

Well... I like z0rg Smile
I wanna be on same clan with him again!

He isnt bad and always friendly!
So I say yes for trial period.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: an application :)   an application :) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 6:58 am

4 me its a no. He continues to annoy me in games and i dnt think hes good enough, i think its for the best.
Back to top Go down
zOrg

PostSubject: Re: an application :)   an application :) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 7:19 am

as i said i dont get alonf wtih vdb n beast. ive said sorry to beast weather he wanted he was listening or not and dint have a chance to say sry to vdb for all the dumbness i did and all this was before i planned to go for IM. for the "not skilled enaugh" you could check some wallpapers on my xfire profile and i could duel after my lags are gone
Back to top Go down
vdb

PostSubject: Re: an application :)   an application :) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 8:33 am

zOrg wrote:
as i said i dont get alonf wtih vdb n beast. ive said sorry to beast weather he wanted he was listening or not and dint have a chance to say sry to vdb for all the dumbness i did and all this was before i planned to go for IM. for the "not skilled enaugh" you could check some wallpapers on my xfire profile and i could duel after my lags are gone
what do they say about skill?! nothing i guess.
Back to top Go down
SmAsH

PostSubject: Re: an application :)   an application :) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 4:31 am

i like this guy
and i agree with the trial period option.
he is skilled, no matter what you all say, you cant be good all the time!!
Back to top Go down
Taker
Admin
Taker

PostSubject: :))))))))))))))   an application :) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 5:53 am

I like Zorg 2!! Smile

I think we can give him a chance!!!!

Zorg i make duel with u!!

xfire: taker1976

[[]]

Taker
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: an application :)   an application :) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 9:10 am

well as far as i know hes inactive, havnt seen him at all in the past week or 2.
Back to top Go down
RiP
Admin
RiP

PostSubject: Re: an application :)   an application :) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 10:55 am

Zorg! Very Happy

It's been a damn while huh?
We played the last time together in 0.42

We should give him a chance... He could surprise us Razz
Btw, he's a really nice guy
Back to top Go down
https://instamasters.darkbb.com
zorg

PostSubject: Re: an application :)   an application :) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 7:53 am

well as far as i know hes inactive, havnt seen him at all in the past week or 2.

as i said i have no internet atm. but as soon as il get it trust me some of you will notice it Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: an application :)   an application :) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

an application :)
Page 1 of 1