THIS SITE HAS MOVED TO: http://www.instamasters.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THIS SITE HAS MOVED TO: http://www.instamasters.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

application...

Go down 
+3
shock
TerroR:)
Taker
7 posters
AuthorMessage
zOrg

application... Empty
PostSubject: application...   application... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 4:36 pm

Hey guys,

I'm 16 years old and come from germany.
My warsow username is currently zOrg.
Previous clans ermmm... - +CaP+ , Ps* , <HuD. , c0re, ows*

xfire: zorgutis

My warsow history: ive started playing 0.32 but then had like a 6month brake then came back on 0.42 then just before 0.5 came out my pc broke so i had another 6month brake now im back again... and powning as usual looool

About my warsow style:
Errmm i can play in every style bt i like to camp and my aim is trained for that same with speedy some of you would know that because of you seeing me play Smile
Im not as good in duels i dnt know why Sad probably caz i newer play them
My enemys are default (red).
I have a dot as crosshair for max aim.
I'm playing with low graphic for max fps.

Why I'M:

-I'M is well known in wsw
-I'M is sorta professional, organised nad thats what i like
-I'M is active and have that team spirit ( i think :S)

Why should you take me?:

You should take me, because
I have a good aim (its a FACT)
I'm ready for questions

I hope my application has impressed you!
I hope to get answers soon ! Wink

when i play in public and i see some1 like taker playin in a different team at the end me and taker would have the same score so i think i am skilled enaugh to join IM <3

zorgy zorg Smile) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
zOrg

application... Empty
PostSubject: Re: application...   application... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 4:37 pm

i come from Lithuania and i live in uk sorry bout that....
Back to top Go down
Taker
Admin
Taker

application... Empty
PostSubject: :)))   application... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 7:29 pm

nice player Wink

he make 2 match on wdm17

he beat me ( 32-30) and i won after ( 27-10)

both games i see nice dodges, nice aim. Very good games. Second game I won with big score but he play very good maybe too high score for me .

F1 Smile)
Back to top Go down
Taker
Admin
Taker

application... Empty
PostSubject: :))   application... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 7:31 pm

Good luck my friend you improve a lot Smile

Hugs Wink
Back to top Go down

application... Empty
PostSubject: Re: application...   application... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 10:48 pm

Yo zorg
Your Pub skills are good
But i dnno ya duel skills
Add me xfire:smeeeterroor
Back to top Go down
https://instamasters.darkbb.com

application... Empty
PostSubject: Re: application...   application... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 10:58 pm

I don't need to duel zOrg i know hes awesome Smile. Played with him in CaP, cOre, and ows* Smile. He has loads of skills and a nice player =).

-V!Be
Back to top Go down
shock

shock

application... Empty
PostSubject: Re: application...   application... I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 1:50 am

Oooo lithuania, agp was from there Wink, and you live in UK? :O where abouts? I'm from York but I live in Barnsley atm.

I don't really have much idea of zorgs skill, probably because me and hotdog played a 2v2 vs him and vibe a while ago and won 11-10, and yes hotdog is pro so that doesn't mean anything.... Smile

If he beats taker under any circumstance (even if taker is playing 1 handed) then hes worth a look!

I also like the fact that you admit you like camping Smile, so do I, wanna join camp club =]?

You have played ages, I have played ages, perhaps your ready, I'm not sure, but in the next couple of days I'm sure I will be Smile

GL,HF

ShOcK.
Back to top Go down
Taker
Admin
Taker

application... Empty
PostSubject: :))   application... I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 3:54 am

lol shock Wink

He is good player.. Very frendly guy with lot of humor(lots of fairplay!!! ). Thank God we have players like that playing wsw. Lately only see retards and whiners Wink

Back to top Go down
SoulBlighter

SoulBlighter

application... Empty
PostSubject: Re: application...   application... I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 4:51 am

Lol, this guy has been around forever but I've never really consistently seen him perform at a high level, although hes often owning in public. That may be because of these breaks you were talking about.

I actually like this guy (as opposed to what he might think haha) and I def think hes worth a look.
Back to top Go down
Taker
Admin
Taker

application... Empty
PostSubject: :))   application... I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 5:01 am

And I love Lithuania!! i know very well Kaunas and Vilnius. Have lot of friends from Kaunas (mostly girls Embarassed ) hahaha

Good ppl!! good beer!! AND VERY GOOD GIRLS :PPP

Back to top Go down
zOrg

application... Empty
PostSubject: Re: application...   application... I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 7:25 am

i am from vilnius Smile.. and i live in london

as i said im not as good in duels... but im sick in public i geuss.. so if we have like a clan war then it for me it would be like public i think loool
Back to top Go down
Taker
Admin
Taker

application... Empty
PostSubject: :)))   application... I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 10:00 am

Yes!!! You are very sick in public m8 :PPP
Back to top Go down
zOrg

application... Empty
PostSubject: Re: application...   application... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 6:06 am

sooo whats goin on how is this gona work ?? Razz
Back to top Go down
Taker
Admin
Taker

application... Empty
PostSubject: :))))   application... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 7:29 am

Dont no if shock want make a tm with u.(or anybody else) But for me is yes Smile

good luck my friend Smile
Back to top Go down
born
Admin

application... Empty
PostSubject: Re: application...   application... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 2:49 pm

i still know that zorg is a highskilled player but i still want a duel Razz
Back to top Go down
zOrg

application... Empty
PostSubject: Re: application...   application... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 9:56 am

so im worth a look what we waiting for ?... Very Happy

not to be rude bt i dint get no answers no 1 said no no1 said yes well taker and vibe did <33 loool
but dont i need shock aproval ???

if im worth a look then LOOK at me and decide <33 :DD
Back to top Go down
shock

shock

application... Empty
PostSubject: Re: application...   application... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 3:00 pm

The reason why I haven't decided yet, is because I generally don't know on this one.. there's no point keeping you updated with some bull shit that doesn't actually tell you you can join or not.

From cw's you played ok, yes.. but you didn't actually show you were an advantage over the other players and there isn't much point recruiting players who are probably at their peaks...

For example we have both played 2-3 years? I'm at my peak and I'm not really going to get any better, I think it will be the same with you...

Perhaps we can play some more wars, and you could fully impress me this time. You also have some kiddy/ anoying binds ..... ANOYING!

So I'm sorry for being all unproffesional, but you must understand it's hard to be a leader and you have to have patience because I don't want to make any quick decisions to find they leave a week later etc.

hf ShOcK.
Back to top Go down

application... Empty
PostSubject: Re: application...   application... I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 8:47 am

Hey
Well i played with you some duels and in the duels you didnt impress me...you lost sth like 38:21 on dm12 on dm17 it was i dont remember sth like 30:20
your pub skills are nice
but you need to practice on ya duel skills
so im tending to give you a no
SOZ zorg <3

regards TeRRoR cherry
Back to top Go down
https://instamasters.darkbb.com
Jodel

application... Empty
PostSubject: Re: application...   application... I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 9:44 am

In public your skills are amazing, but i've seen you dueling vs Shock, and there you didnt impress me very much, so i'm tending to give you a no too.

Good luck anyway !!
Back to top Go down
zOrg

application... Empty
PostSubject: Re: application...   application... I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 9:29 am

yeah abit of failing in duels bu if you think then like... i dont need duel skills in cw's so its kinda gay caz i cant get into any clan just because im shit in dueling when i think i deserve a place in a skilled clan l0ool Very Happy
Back to top Go down
vdb

application... Empty
PostSubject: Re: application...   application... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 7:29 am

without reading all the stuff here:

1. you seem to play this for a really long time, so i dont see any good chance for good improvements.

2. you put "FACT"s on the table, let me give you another one:
i dont want to have you in I'M.
Back to top Go down
zorg

application... Empty
PostSubject: Re: application...   application... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 8:30 am

id fully start an argument here u know lool i know u hate me ow well.... but its not for u to decide soo...
come duel me big man
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

application... Empty
PostSubject: Re: application...   application... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

application...
Page 1 of 1