THIS SITE HAS MOVED TO: http://www.instamasters.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THIS SITE HAS MOVED TO: http://www.instamasters.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BlacKmam

My application Empty
PostSubject: My application   My application I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 9:54 pm

Heya! I signed up for an account for your site but i wasnt able to activate it right away so i currently dont have a sitename.

Warsow name: BlacKmambA

Xfire: I use linux and there is a pidgin plugin that connects to xfire although it can be quite buggy sometimes. Ill install it if need be.

Previous clans: Well I havent been in a clan as to date but I have been in several high ranking guilds back when i played WoW. Apart from warsow i play ET Quakewars, QuakeLive, Sauerbraten, and pretty much any other FPS that runs natively in Linux. Although I have not been in an FPS clan I have an understanding of what it means and how to conduct yourself.

Why I'M: Although there are other excellent players out there as well as clans, everyone knows I'M and there is a stigma about it as being the best. Even the name says it all. Plus i get along great with Taker and Beast, both of which will vouch for my skill level.

Why take me: I am a great guy to talk to and dont anger easily, as with alot of the nublets that sign on and start having pink pantie meltdowns when they dont get their way. To me warsow is about relaxing, having fun, and sportsmanship. As for my skill level, i started playing way back in 0.42 and recently Ive been thinking my skill level is good enough to at least apply and show what I can do.

Thnx for any consideration!
Back to top Go down

My application Empty
PostSubject: Re: My application   My application I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 4:08 am

add me on your pidgin x-fire:
username: killzorz
Back to top Go down
Taker
Admin
Taker

My application Empty
PostSubject: :)))   My application I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 12:15 pm

Nice guy Smile He moves well and have good aim. I think we can give him a tm Smile

good luck m8

Taker
Back to top Go down
Vieraili

My application Empty
PostSubject: Re: My application   My application I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 1:40 pm

thnx Very Happy

also if anyone else wants it, i just signed up for xfire under 66blackmamba99
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My application Empty
PostSubject: Re: My application   My application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My application
Page 1 of 1