THIS SITE HAS MOVED TO: http://www.instamasters.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THIS SITE HAS MOVED TO: http://www.instamasters.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Not an Application

Go down 
+2
shock
SmAsH
6 posters
AuthorMessage
SpiTFirE

Not an Application Empty
PostSubject: Not an Application   Not an Application I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 2:11 pm

Hello dear friends.

I'm sorry that i post this on applications, but i really don't know how to get in touch with you guys otherways.
I got banned from your public server #1, and i actually don't even know why. I am not hacker, and I can still play normally on your public server #2 (idm). I'm asking kindly, that if it would anyhow be possible to unban me, could you do it please? I like to play on your servers, because I can always find friendly and skilled players there.

Thank you.

SpiTFirE
Back to top Go down
SmAsH

Not an Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not an Application   Not an Application I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 5:48 am

never seen anything wrong from you however lets see what the person who banned you has to say.
also waht were the circumstances when you got banned?
Back to top Go down
SpiTFirE

Not an Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not an Application   Not an Application I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 6:28 am

I believe it was funwar/clanwar or something like that, and when I join server, I automatically press F3. Game was not locked, and after about 10 secs, someone smashed me with banhammer. I can't remember if I was with this nick, or was i as "player".
Back to top Go down
shock

shock

Not an Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not an Application   Not an Application I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 7:23 am

So in other words, your melon with a new account, and you want to be unbanned from the servers, well gghf nn bb
Back to top Go down
Mtv
Admin
Mtv

Not an Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not an Application   Not an Application I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 9:00 am

SpiTFirE wrote:
I believe it was funwar/clanwar or something like that, and when I join server, I automatically press F3. Game was not locked, and after about 10 secs, someone smashed me with banhammer. I can't remember if I was with this nick, or was i as "player".
We havent do wars in our public server on ages, so u FAILED !
Back to top Go down
SpiTFirE

Not an Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not an Application   Not an Application I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 12:13 pm

Okay, be ignorant then. But i can assure you that I am not melon. I think I'll just have to reset my IP then to play on your server again. It's just not too easy as i live in Finland, and my connection runs through local provider. But I asked politely, and got an answer. Thank you anyways.
Back to top Go down
SmAsH

Not an Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not an Application   Not an Application I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 1:35 pm

Mtv wrote:
SpiTFirE wrote:
We havent do wars in our public server on ages, so u FAILED !

we did one about 2 weeks ago tops
Back to top Go down
SmAsH

Not an Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not an Application   Not an Application I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 1:36 pm

shock wrote:
So in other words, your melon with a new account, and you want to be unbanned from the servers, well gghf nn bb

how did you get to that ?
Back to top Go down
shock

shock

Not an Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not an Application   Not an Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 4:29 am

SmAsH wrote:
shock wrote:

how did you get to that ?

Cuz melon got banned from the server for hacks
Back to top Go down
shock

shock

Not an Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not an Application   Not an Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 4:30 am

and why would he get kicked by bannhammer if it wasnt orgy aimbot?
Back to top Go down
Mtv
Admin
Mtv

Not an Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not an Application   Not an Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 6:06 am

SpiTFirE wrote:
Okay, be ignorant then. But i can assure you that I am not melon. I think I'll just have to reset my IP then to play on your server again. It's just not too easy as i live in Finland, and my connection runs through local provider. But I asked politely, and got an answer. Thank you anyways.

Eipä tässä nyt epäkohteliaita olla, ja et oo ainoo Suomesta.
Jos oot kerta suomesta nii sillon ei oo vaikeeta todistaa että et oo Melon Very Happy

Eli kun joinasit servulle ja suoraa joinasit peliin niin sait bannit?
Oliko varmasti I'M:n pelaaja (sillä se on voinu olla joidenki klaanimatsi ja ne on votennu)
Back to top Go down
SpiTFirE

Not an Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not an Application   Not an Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 6:58 am

Ai täs klaanissakin on suomalaisia Shocked
Joo siis joinin servulle ja suoraan F3 niinku on tapana, ni noin 10 sekkaa meni ja tuli banni. En oo varma oliko I'M
koska en oikee vielä kerinny kattoo oliks tuttuja pelaamassa. Ja sen votenhan voi heittää jo siinä vaiheessa ku siellä ylhäällä lukee et "* has connected", eli en oo ees vielä itse pelissä kun vasta loading screenissä. Eli voi olla että on ollu joidenki klaanimatsi tai jotain vastaavaa. Muistaakseni oli 4 pelaajaa servulla ku sen jälkeen katoin listasta. Tapahtu viime viikolla, en muista tarkkaa päivää.
Back to top Go down
Mtv
Admin
Mtv

Not an Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not an Application   Not an Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 7:29 am

Juujuu, no ite en kyl banneja voi pois ottaa ku siihen varmaa tarvii rcon:in.
Anna IP nii voin kysästä RiP:ltä et voisko se tehä asialle jotai.

PS. ite oon ainoo suomalainen täs klaanis Very Happy Eipä paljoo hyviä suomalaisia instapelaajia oo..
ainoot melkein m0d:ssa ja seki klaani lopettanu jo instan pelaamisen aktiivisesti.
Back to top Go down
shock

shock

Not an Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not an Application   Not an Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 9:30 am

ok its probably not melon unless melon was usually from finland and lied to us, but still u must of got hacked to get ban hammered so go away
Back to top Go down
Mtv
Admin
Mtv

Not an Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not an Application   Not an Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 10:21 am

He didnt mean that the anti-cheat software kicked him.
He said that it was callvote kickban or opcall kickban, so some person(s) kickbanned him and he doesnt know why.

imo there was again some idiots who had clan war on our server and didnt want others there.
Back to top Go down
shock

shock

Not an Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not an Application   Not an Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 2:26 pm

then i have no idea what his problem is as its only a 15 minute ban anyway, thats why i asssumed it was melon.
Back to top Go down
Nui$ible

Not an Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not an Application   Not an Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 3:16 am

It could have been me (for admin purpose, i don't like people connecting with "player" or player(1) default nickname , they can get annoying and may be difficult to track in log analyzis since many player connect with this default sucking nick.

So i use to tell them to change nick and kick them, so they reconnect with a trackable nickname (IP can be retrieved and banned easily if needed).

By the way, you mention you can connect to our public #2 so i assume you can connect on my public server.
Everything is fine from my point since the #1 and #3 i manage are private.

#2 is the only public serv i manage. i don't know who manage the public #1 (maybe Rip ?)
Back to top Go down
RiP
Admin
RiP

Not an Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not an Application   Not an Application I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 9:33 am

Wtf hes not melon... He's on my MSN actually and he does speak french irl lol
Back to top Go down
https://instamasters.darkbb.com
Kako

Not an Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not an Application   Not an Application I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 11:21 am

Finlandais ou Français alors ? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Not an Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not an Application   Not an Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Not an Application
Page 1 of 1