THIS SITE HAS MOVED TO: http://www.instamasters.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THIS SITE HAS MOVED TO: http://www.instamasters.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My application for I'M

Go down 
+2
Argh
shock
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
[f1]fog

My application for I'M Empty
PostSubject: My application for I'M   My application for I'M I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 8:55 am

Hello

I would like to apply

Username:[f1]Fog
Warsow username:[f1]Fog
Xfire(If applicable):Dont have xfire
Previous/current clans:None

Why I'M?:I can play rather well in my opinion, I trained a year with bots because of my ping and I had perfected myself at jumping and predicting movements. I can predict the movements of bots correctly 97.5 percent of the time. The maps in which my performance excells beyond limit are 'Le Dream On' and 'BipBeta'.

I hope you see me as an invaluable recource.

Goodbye
Back to top Go down
shock

shock

PostSubject: Re: My application for I'M   My application for I'M I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 9:19 am

I read applications 97.5467% of the time,

I respond to applications that I think have a chance 99.978% of the time,

I Test Match the applicants that I have responded to 89.5561% of the time,

I respond to people who are out of their mind crazy when regarding statistics and the use of vocabulary in alienated ways 100% of the time,

I Test match people who have ridiculous pings and are so amazing that they have learnt the bot paths on a map which is always the same and extremely easy to predict and they walk around looking at walls!? So lets say, well...

0% of the time.

Hf you invaluable resource Smile

ShOcK
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My application for I'M   My application for I'M I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 9:23 am

https://instamasters.darkbb.com/applications-f3/underestimated-skills-t451.htm If this is you then I vote no straight away. If you don't ever have a decent ping how do you expect to contribute to the clan?
Back to top Go down
[f1]fog

PostSubject: You dont know how i play   My application for I'M I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 9:25 am

The paths are the same yes, but the occurence off 100% accuracy shots arent.
Back to top Go down
shock

shock

PostSubject: Re: My application for I'M   My application for I'M I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 9:28 am

[f1]fog wrote:
The paths are the same yes, but the occurence off 100% accuracy shots arent.

upload a video you mentalist
Back to top Go down
[f1]fog

PostSubject: ok i wiil   My application for I'M I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 9:35 am

But i dont know how to upload. ill try. wait for me about 1 1/2 days to upload. ok

slow and steady wins the race.
Back to top Go down
shock

shock

PostSubject: Re: My application for I'M   My application for I'M I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 9:36 am

[f1]fog wrote:
But i dont know how to upload. ill try. wait for me about 1 1/2 days to upload. ok

slow and steady wins the race.

Tell that to RiP.
Back to top Go down
Argh

PostSubject: Re: My application for I'M   My application for I'M I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 9:36 am

You still seem to be avoiding the fact that like you said, you can't get below a 450ping. This will practically make it impossible for you to be of any use what so ever. As I said in the other topic, you might be the best shot in the world, but with 450-1000ping you're going to be pretty useless.
Even with 100 ping it becomes difficult to play at times.
Back to top Go down
[f1]fog

PostSubject: i Learned to play with 450 above   My application for I'M I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 9:41 am

I learned how to count the lag time span and convert it into frags, Just try me out and you will see.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My application for I'M   My application for I'M I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 9:43 am

Most of my demos are under 6mb. If you have a 450 ping to servers this suggests your running on dial up or similar. Dial up is most often 56kbs, at a speed of 56kbs is equal to 0.0068359375 MBs, so if you devide 0.0068359375 MB by 6 MB you get the time in seconds it takes to upload 6MB, this comes to about 877.71428571428571428571428571429 Seconds. A quick conversion into minutes by deviding by sixty tells us a file 6MB big should take around 14 minutes to upload. Frankly I'd be suprised if it was that long, considering you downloaded warsow in the first place, which is in itself a 239MB file I wouldn't be suprised if you were actually running on a connection much faster.

TL;DR = Oh look, math!
Back to top Go down
shock

shock

PostSubject: Re: My application for I'M   My application for I'M I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 9:48 am

Ahaha, this is fun Razz
Back to top Go down
[f1]fog

PostSubject: Please try me out!   My application for I'M I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 9:48 am

I am begging you, you dont know watcha' missin' Smile.
Back to top Go down
Argh

PostSubject: Re: My application for I'M   My application for I'M I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 9:53 am

[f1]fog wrote:
I am begging you, you dont know watcha' missin' Smile.

Just upload a demo, use rapidshare.com or something. Shouldn't take too long - lets see what we are missing!
Back to top Go down
[f1]fog

PostSubject: Not today   My application for I'M I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 9:58 am

I have to go to bed. See you after a while. Dont forget about me.

You dont know Watcha' missin'.

bye bye
Back to top Go down
vdb

PostSubject: Re: My application for I'M   My application for I'M I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 10:00 am

fucking denied. if this piece of shit joins im out. spamming on pub, renaming to "I'M|Fog", just being retarded.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My application for I'M   My application for I'M I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 10:00 am

Don't worry babe, I won't forget about you <3 o/
Back to top Go down
Argh

PostSubject: Re: My application for I'M   My application for I'M I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 10:03 am

Back to top Go down
Taker
Admin
Taker

PostSubject: :))))   My application for I'M I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 10:20 am

Is a faker and lamer... When he join a server first thing he do:

taker remenber me? after callvote kick IMtaker...

lol

I have my child to take care... 1 more???This guy not exist...

If i have a 450 ping i dont play this srly...fucking stupid... why spend our time with this fucking aplication? First learn how to be a nice teamate or how to respect others players.. Wink
Back to top Go down
Mtv
Admin
Mtv

PostSubject: Re: My application for I'M   My application for I'M I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 1:16 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
[f1]Fog

PostSubject: Different timezones   My application for I'M I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 5:05 pm

i am from europe but i live in american samoa.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My application for I'M   My application for I'M I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 5:48 pm

I think your not serious about anything Very Happy similar to Taker u kickban me a lot Razz
Back to top Go down
[f1]fog

PostSubject: Demo upload   My application for I'M I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 4:29 am

This is a link to the only demo iv'e made. It is 2 months old. The bot's level is 75.

I made this demo when i was unexperienced.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My application for I'M   My application for I'M I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 4:35 am

Incredible invisible link you've got there.
Back to top Go down
[f1]Fog

PostSubject: Demo   My application for I'M I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 5:03 am

sorry Smile
Back to top Go down
[f1]Fog

PostSubject: Demo link   My application for I'M I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 5:05 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My application for I'M   My application for I'M I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My application for I'M
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next