THIS SITE HAS MOVED TO: http://www.instamasters.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THIS SITE HAS MOVED TO: http://www.instamasters.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Application for I'M

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tasty

My Application for I'M Empty
PostSubject: My Application for I'M   My Application for I'M I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 12:17 pm

Username: Tasty
Warsow Username: Insane / Tasty / Tasse Very Happy
Xfire (If applicable): its0vern0w (most of you added me before xP)
Previous/Current clans: <pr.ai, ubZ*, ocZ
Why I'M?: Actually i was in I'M, but i got kicked because of non-activity Very Happy
yeah shock, i was in australia for 3 months Very Happy, but that's not important here xP
I want to join because i like the members ( beast doesnt like me ) and i think i'm able again to rejoin =)
Why should we take you?: I'm a good player, with nice aim (got it back *haha*) and i think i could be a good add for I'Ms xP
Back to top Go down
vdb

PostSubject: Re: My Application for I'M   My Application for I'M I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 12:21 pm

hm, hes quite good player, but hmm.. i think i know him pretty well. i think hes good enough, but i remember how hardly he was crying about us after he left. how often he told me those "I'M newb camper" [..] blabla stuff.. how often he asked me for leaving I'M coz they suck and only play bipbeta... blablabla

tbh im over that dot, and i dont dislike you as much as i maybe should, but i think what i wrote above totally disqualifys yourself and its your own fault.

im definately NOT for picking him
sorry dude.

edit: loyality yey
Back to top Go down
twice

PostSubject: Re: My Application for I'M   My Application for I'M I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 12:40 pm

we dueled a bit and we're on the same level skillwise,thus in that regard i vote yes. he's always been a friend to me and i haven't seen him flame about the clan, so i won't comment on that. but well, everybody makes mistakes (to quote taker Smile ), so a serious apology would imo make up for that Smile
Back to top Go down
Tasty

PostSubject: Re: My Application for I'M   My Application for I'M I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 12:41 pm

vdb Very Happy (vdb likes me *yeehaa*)
i was raging -.-
shock kicked me out of I'Ms because of inactivity while i was in australia?

lol!
actually vdb is telling the trouth but i was really pissed when i was kicked
but shock was also right, i've lost my skills Very Happy and i was still in rage-mode about I'Ms xP

i'm very sorry for saying rude things... -.- but i wasnt able to be that active shock O.o
Back to top Go down
Tasty

PostSubject: Re: My Application for I'M   My Application for I'M I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 12:50 pm

Key...
sorry guys!
i apologize for my behaviour O.o
as twice already said everbody's making mistakes and i think everybody needs a second chance for making it better and i'm sure that i'll make it better the next time Wink

hmmkey
i hope you could forgive me my faults, thx
Back to top Go down
vdb

PostSubject: Re: My Application for I'M   My Application for I'M I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 12:56 pm

well i'd easily look over it, if your raging wouldnt have lasted about at least 1month Wink

what i could imagine is that you just dont find a better team for you.

/E: i never said i like you.
Back to top Go down
Tasty

PostSubject: Re: My Application for I'M   My Application for I'M I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 1:01 pm

Haha vdb

"and i dont dislike you as much as i maybe should"
love you too <3
Back to top Go down
shock

shock

PostSubject: Re: My Application for I'M   My Application for I'M I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 4:30 pm

Tasty wrote:
vdb Very Happy (vdb likes me *yeehaa*)
i was raging -.-
shock kicked me out of I'Ms because of inactivity while i was in australia?

lol!
actually vdb is telling the trouth but i was really pissed when i was kicked
but shock was also right, i've lost my skills Very Happy and i was still in rage-mode about I'Ms xP

i'm very sorry for saying rude things... -.- but i wasnt able to be that active shock O.o

Tbh dude, you shouldnt be going on 3 months holidays, 2 weeks is more than enough u greedy boob! and I removed you because after 3 months of not playing, you become shit and tbh you were never active anyway...

I just dont know what it is about you, but theres a bad vibe im sensing....

SO I'm saying no I think..
Back to top Go down
Tasty

PostSubject: Re: My Application for I'M   My Application for I'M I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 2:34 am

Hmm that sucks...
Hmmkey shock but the only thing i want is a second chance to prove that i got better again Smile

twice tested me and he was quite surprised of my skilllevel Very Happy
twice <3

mfg tasty
Back to top Go down
Vieraili

PostSubject: Re: My Application for I'M   My Application for I'M I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 7:19 am

Without reading all posts and without saying my opinion
-> Yes OR No ?
Back to top Go down
vdb

PostSubject: Re: My Application for I'M   My Application for I'M I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 7:35 am

@dot
its not all about teh skillz.

@light
wtf?
Back to top Go down
Tasty

PostSubject: Re: My Application for I'M   My Application for I'M I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 7:41 am

@ vdb
(v) Thanks!
i know vdb but i just want to get a second chance...

@ l1ght
WTF? Very Happy
plz duel me l1ght Very Happy
Back to top Go down
born
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Application for I'M   My Application for I'M I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 7:58 am

Dont know you but i would like to duel you: xfire moux111

Ps: light, wtf?

Last edited by born on Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Application for I'M   My Application for I'M I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 8:00 am

is this DotZor? or is this supertasse...or is it both. I want to know please thnx.

EDIT@

sorry but if this is supertasse then its a big no for me, flamed me for ages telling me how shit i was and how im too bad for I'M, would i play with him in the team? no!
Back to top Go down
Tasty

PostSubject: Re: My Application for I'M   My Application for I'M I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 8:35 am

"sorry but if this is supertasse then its a big no for me, flamed me for ages telling me how shit i was" ??
Beast didnt you read my apologize yet?
Back to top Go down
Vieraili

PostSubject: Re: My Application for I'M   My Application for I'M I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 8:55 am

Didn't you allready duelled him?
If not -> Oops :d
PS: @vdb & Born : WTF?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Application for I'M   My Application for I'M I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 10:48 pm

No i didnt read your reply....?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Application for I'M   My Application for I'M I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Application for I'M
Page 1 of 1