THIS SITE HAS MOVED TO: http://www.instamasters.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THIS SITE HAS MOVED TO: http://www.instamasters.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My application :)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

My application :) Empty
PostSubject: My application :)   My application :) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 9:14 am

Username: beast

Warsow Username: |beA*st

Xfire (If applicable): elohrum

email: nibit@hotmail.co.uk

Previous/Current clans: envision (too inactive)

Why I'M?: My reason for choosing I'M is because ive been playing against and with you guys quite a bit recently, i can see you are nice people and very active which is always a plus when looking for a team. Your obviously high skilled and from this i hope to improve.

Why should we take you?: as much as i have enjoyed playing with the guys from envision (mainly phiL) they arent as active as i am, and i have recently found out that most can only play on the weekends. I think i am exceptional in duels and am keen to progress further whilst improving my skill. Im a friendly person and also get on exceptionally well with the few I'M members i have played quite a bit with in pub games.

Hugs and Kisses <3
Back to top Go down
shock

shock

PostSubject: Re: My application :)   My application :) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 9:24 am

Well your a pretty good player and nice guy but.... you seem to be inconsistent, good one day and not so good another day, or perhaps thats because ive had lag when playing you, Ill play with you some more and determine whether you are good enough anyway.
Thanks,

ShOcK.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My application :)   My application :) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 9:30 am

sounds good.
Back to top Go down
Mtv
Admin
Mtv

PostSubject: Re: My application :)   My application :) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 10:39 am

imo he is good but isnt good enough atm. He needs some time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My application :)   My application :) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 12:33 pm

Saw him playing on I'M| DM... didn't look all that impressive, pretty poor imo.

I vote no.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My application :)   My application :) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 12:57 pm

Angel wrote:
Saw him playing on I'M| DM... didn't look all that impressive, pretty poor imo.

I vote no.

perhaps i can change ur mind with a tm :/
Back to top Go down
shock

shock

PostSubject: Re: My application :)   My application :) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 2:46 am

What do you think now, Angel and beast, would hanf be willing to join the clan also do you know?
Back to top Go down
Taker
Admin
Taker

PostSubject: :))))   My application :) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 3:01 am

Hanf is nice player(1 of best of HRC clan), and i think beast is also a fine player. Smile

Perfect for us Smile)

And very friendly guys Wink

Taker
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My application :)   My application :) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 6:32 am

shock wrote:
What do you think now, Angel and beast, would hanf be willing to join the clan also do you know?

Id like to think i proved that i am better than poor in the funwar we had, just have to wait and see.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My application :)   My application :) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 6:38 am

shock wrote:

Well, clearly he was on our level during the war. Perhaps he is good enough >_> I dunno. Might duel him later.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My application :)   My application :) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 11:20 am

Angel wrote:
shock wrote:

Well, clearly he was on our level during the war. Perhaps he is good enough >_> I dunno. Might duel him later.

ok kl, if u do then just mssg me on xfire later.
Back to top Go down
Mtv
Admin
Mtv

PostSubject: Re: My application :)   My application :) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 4:33 am

I will tm u too when i have time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My application :)   My application :) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 10:40 am

Mtv wrote:
I will tm u too when i have time.

sounds good
Back to top Go down
SmAsH

PostSubject: Re: My application :)   My application :) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 4:19 pm

i think we should take him
he seems good enough to me.
and he can only get better.
Back to top Go down
Taker
Admin
Taker

PostSubject: ;)))))   My application :) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 5:50 pm

Same opinion Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My application :)   My application :) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 5:56 pm

taker where r u lol, lets pub Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Taker
Admin
Taker

PostSubject: :PPP   My application :) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 5:58 pm

make iduels :PPP

more wins X)))))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My application :)   My application :) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 6:00 pm

get on xfire Razz
Back to top Go down
Taker
Admin
Taker

PostSubject: :PPP   My application :) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 6:01 pm

lets pub Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My application :)   My application :) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 6:03 pm

nice convo here, go to the gsg server.
Back to top Go down
shock

shock

PostSubject: Re: My application :)   My application :) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 3:58 pm

Right, Ive let him join. Hes a rly nice guy and he isn't a big noob with no skill like mtv seems to think. Ive looked through many demos, and his gameplay and teamskills are first class. Not only did he play for yoyotech in americas army, hes also a good age to be mature, and non-child like! Everyone seems to like him, exept mtv and I can assure you he doesnt cheat, His aim is extremely smooth! So lets welcome him to the clan, as he really wanted to join and is quite insulted by the fact that Mtv says hes nooblike, I can't wait to see a 1v1.

Shock.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My application :)   My application :) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My application :)
Page 1 of 1