THIS SITE HAS MOVED TO: http://www.instamasters.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THIS SITE HAS MOVED TO: http://www.instamasters.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TuX's application.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
tuxie

TuX's application. Empty
PostSubject: TuX's application.   TuX's application. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 4:33 pm

Hello evryone,

My in game name is TuX and my real one is André. I'm actualy 17years old but tomorrow i'll turn 18(at 06-07-2011). I live in a peacefull village in Portugal, near the capital city. There ins't much to do here apart from playing basket with friend or having some fun with the computer. (... and i need to study sometimes! maybe not Very Happy!). I think many of you think that i'm a 100% troll but i can be quite mature Smile.

One of the reasons i decided to join I'M was that sympathise with some of the members and i do believe that all of them are mature and friendly. One other reason was that your skill is quite amazing and that amuses me *_* . There are a bunch of other reason but its quite hard to say them in words :p ...

I do believe that my skills aren't bad, ofc i would like to improve them ^_^.

My xfire: piesftw

Previous Clans: 'Zard, sK), ... (i dont remember the tag of the first clan i was in, sry :S)
I haven't been in alot of clans, mostly cause its hard to exit them ;>...
I would like to add one thing: i allready left 'Zard. I don't like to do an application to a clan when im still in another... that woulnd't be kewl, and i do respect my team members / ex team members.

Best Regards,
TuX

PS: Luv ya all! Very Happy btw i tried to use "TuX" as my username but it looks like it was allready been taken!? Maybe i did a mistake :p ...

Back to top Go down
sk1b

TuX's application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: TuX's application.   TuX's application. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 6:36 am

F1

I know him for a very long time, he often trolls, but so do i - just for fun - you might all know.
I think TuX hadnt have any situations to prove his skills.. when we saw him, he only played with a crap team and just for fun on public servers, so i think he should play some funwars with us or/and duels against us.

For me there is no "Con" to mention, because he behaves mature and his skill is good and will get even better when he plays more often with us Smile

so hf and gl with your application.

sk1b.
Back to top Go down
sk1b

TuX's application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: TuX's application.   TuX's application. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 7:54 am

sk1b & TuX vs. BluEbLo0D & Bl3nD

wca1: 21:13
wdm19: 21:14

F1!
Back to top Go down
Trouble

TuX's application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: TuX's application.   TuX's application. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 2:12 pm

Happy Birthday! :]

Get some duels going with peoples.

Have to say I like TuX and have known him a while, would be nice having him in I'M. Let's see what happens. Good luck Tuxy. :]
Back to top Go down
SoulBlighter

SoulBlighter

TuX's application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: TuX's application.   TuX's application. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 11:27 pm

Nice guy, if he's as good as he was a while back its a F1 from me Smile

If we turned people down for trolling, half of the clan would have to go lol
Back to top Go down
tuxie

TuX's application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: TuX's application.   TuX's application. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 10:02 am

Sorry for the apply but it looks like bad things happens - Murphy's law Sad.
I wont be able to play wsw for a long time and... most probably i wont see any of you for a long time...
To where i go i wont have internet... only the mobile internet with some f*cking limit... -.-
Anyway, thanks for evryone support. T-T

Peace <3,
TuX

Back to top Go down
Unknown0x

TuX's application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: TuX's application.   TuX's application. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 11:59 am

Dont leave me tux!!!
Back to top Go down
StaRzz

TuX's application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: TuX's application.   TuX's application. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 12:25 pm

anyone planning on duelling me for my app? -_-
Back to top Go down
Taker
Admin
Taker

TuX's application. Empty
PostSubject: :)))))))))))   TuX's application. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 11:24 am

good player!!!

f1!!

boa sorte meu!! Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

TuX's application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: TuX's application.   TuX's application. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TuX's application.
Page 1 of 1