THIS SITE HAS MOVED TO: http://www.instamasters.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THIS SITE HAS MOVED TO: http://www.instamasters.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

application for I'M

Go down 
+3
born
Mtv
vdb
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
SizZlor

application for I'M Empty
PostSubject: application for I'M   application for I'M I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 7:56 am

Hey guys,
I'm 15 years old and I come from Germany.
U have never seen me because i learned warsow on a private server.
I'm classless atm.
I like to join I'M because I'M is very friendly, highskilled and active.
Now i play since one year and ca. 1-2 months.
U should take me because I'M|friendly, I'M|active and I'M|highskilled.

my xfire: xsizzlorx

ty and bye Wink
Back to top Go down
vdb

PostSubject: Re: application for I'M   application for I'M I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 9:00 am

nope, because you are too lazy to read the stickys, which is NO "work" for you, so i dont think its important for you to join..

bye
Back to top Go down
Mtv
Admin
Mtv

PostSubject: Re: application for I'M   application for I'M I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 10:02 am

If we have never seen u, how u know us? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Vieraili

PostSubject: Re: application for I'M   application for I'M I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 11:09 am

Never saw him.. so.. he's just a "no-read" noob.
so.. no
Back to top Go down
SizZlor

PostSubject: Re: application for I'M   application for I'M I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 11:28 am

I know you because I was undercover Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
vdb

PostSubject: Re: application for I'M   application for I'M I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 11:40 am

so
U have never seen me because i learned warsow on a private server.
was a lie?
what about nicknames you had?
/e: i hate ppl who lie
Back to top Go down
SizZlor

PostSubject: Re: application for I'M   application for I'M I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 2:27 pm

My nicks were mostly player or some other fucking stupid names Razz . I trained very much for a clan of my limit. I dont lie so you mustnt hate me Wink and please gimme a chance. That cant be all!! Smile
Back to top Go down
vdb

PostSubject: Re: application for I'M   application for I'M I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 10:51 pm

u still werent able to read the sticks.
Back to top Go down
SizZlor

PostSubject: Re: application for I'M   application for I'M I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 10:58 pm

Yes I am Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: application for I'M   application for I'M I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 12:27 am

Undercover Hacks please.
Back to top Go down
SizZlor

PostSubject: Re: application for I'M   application for I'M I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 5:27 am

Test me and see how skilled I am Smile
Back to top Go down
SizZlor

PostSubject: Re: application for I'M   application for I'M I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 5:37 am

btw.

You think you are a god of warsow?
Youre looking for a clan of your level?
If so, create a new topic in this area and fill this form:

Username: SizZlor
Warsow Username: SizZlor
Xfire (If applicable): xsizzlorx
Previous/Current clans: /
Why I'M?: I would like to join I'M Because I'M is a highskilled, friendly and active clan
Why should we take you?: Because I'M|active, I'M|highskilled and I'M|friendly.

to vdb : better? Razz

greez SizZlor Wink
Back to top Go down
Vieraili

PostSubject: Re: application for I'M   application for I'M I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 7:13 am

Okay guys!
Should I explain what he is doing?
He applied with another nick and he's trying to re-applie -> So he made a new nickname [nobody knows him]. He also made a new xfire account -> 24.2.2010 [nobody knows him]. If you don't believe me.. just re-think that. It's just true.
So.. who are you?

EDIT:
This HAVE TO be true ..
Back to top Go down
vdb

PostSubject: Re: application for I'M   application for I'M I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 7:23 am

thats what i thought anyway.. i mean.. who the fuck plays only private for 1 and a half year. and then he tells something about undercover public... thats moronic.. but thanks for your great explanation sherlock Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SizZlor

PostSubject: Re: application for I'M   application for I'M I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 7:35 am

Im SizZlor ... no other nicks. I dont play 1 and a half year private. I played ica and ca on public server. My new xfire account is because my friend and me are playing a other online game. And with xfire we talk together. So Im SizZlor and no other person. But yes thats right I used other nicks SizZlor is completely new. I want to make a new beginn. Guys pls believe me!!! Crying or Very sad
greez SizZlor (again)
Back to top Go down
Vieraili

PostSubject: Re: application for I'M   application for I'M I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 8:04 am

I am sorry but.. should we believe this.? scratch
But okay.. it isn't my opinion. lol!
Back to top Go down
SizZlor

PostSubject: Re: application for I'M   application for I'M I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 8:10 am

yes... pls believe me. I wouldnt joke with this great clan !!
Back to top Go down
born
Admin

PostSubject: Re: application for I'M   application for I'M I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 2:59 pm

mh, hes a solid player and worth to handle him with respect, so please be serious; vdb maybe hes to stuiped to understand the sticki of the topic&that shows absolutly disrespect from our side because that 'randoms' not even got the time and even a bit brain to understand that fucking basic knowlegdes.

BUT, i played today a bit with him and he proofed me with skill that hes worth a try

PS: dont ask me why, but i still belive him hes no faker, its realyl like 'The true man Story' idk why.
PSS: thats just not against your opinions but its my opinion my target is not to fool you No

Sleep born Sleep
Back to top Go down
SizZlor

PostSubject: Re: application for I'M   application for I'M I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 11:03 pm

Ty born.. See Im not a faker!! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Taker
Admin
Taker

PostSubject: :))))))))))))))))   application for I'M I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 4:59 am

My xfire: taker1976

I make a duel with you.

Taker
Back to top Go down
SizZlor

PostSubject: Re: application for I'M   application for I'M I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 5:26 am

ty Smile
Back to top Go down
Vieraili

PostSubject: Re: application for I'M   application for I'M I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 6:49 am

born wrote:
PS: dont ask me why, but i still belive him hes no faker, its realyl like 'The true man Story' idk why. PSS: thats just not against your opinions but its my opinion my target is not to fool you No
Mh okey..
Back to top Go down
SizZlor

PostSubject: Re: application for I'M   application for I'M I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 7:34 am

u want a duel, too ? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Vieraili

PostSubject: Re: application for I'M   application for I'M I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 9:15 am

SizZlor wrote:
u want a duel, too ? Very Happy
Nope I am a duel-noob Smile I think Taker and bORN will do this ;p
Back to top Go down
SizZlor

PostSubject: Re: application for I'M   application for I'M I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 9:43 am

ok Very Happy:D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: application for I'M   application for I'M I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

application for I'M
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next