THIS SITE HAS MOVED TO: http://www.instamasters.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THIS SITE HAS MOVED TO: http://www.instamasters.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ankka is here.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ankka

Ankka is here. Empty
PostSubject: Ankka is here.   Ankka is here. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 7:21 am

For first, I want to say that I'm not speaking english as my 1st language, so I cant write so long stories about myself. Anyways I think I can speak english pretty well though.

Username: TheDuck, Ankka
Warsow Username: Ankka
Age: 15 (In my opinion this doesnt really matter. Intelligence is more important Very Happy)
Xfire (If applicable): ankkawsw
Previous/Current clans: Maaaaany from 0.42, but none in 0.5+ if I remember right.

Why I'M?:
I think instamasters is the best instagib warsow clan in many ways; recruiting new members and setting up clan wars is very well organized and the leaders are all doing their job well. I am not interested to join any random clans, and I'm looking for one clan which would be my only one. I'm looking for good quality and funny people to play with.

Why should we take you?:
Because I am more than an average player in my opinion. My aim is pretty good, depending time though (I cant really aim after shower or when the clock is 4 am). My movement is around the average. I always strafe jump, and in bb2 I can go everywhere I want (Sometimes I crash though, but speeding up again fast isnt a problem.) I also can go around 1000-1500 in wca1 if needed, but I havent played that map so much. I enjoy dueling in wda2 and bb2. I've done pretty well against terror in wda2 duels, and not so bad with taker IMO.

I'm looking for some duels, so I could see am I good enough.

If I spelled something wrong, or you cant understand what am I talking about, just ask and I will explain you Razz
Back to top Go down
Jodel

Ankka is here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ankka is here.   Ankka is here. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 2:58 am

Hey Ankka,

Nice apply ! I've seen you play a few times, but I dont think you've got the skills for I'M.

Anyway good luck with your apply !
Back to top Go down
shock

shock

Ankka is here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ankka is here.   Ankka is here. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 4:49 am

No doubts you are mature enough, and a clever guy.. but atm I share the same opinion with Jodel, i'm sure its purely down to your amount of playtime and age though

You will surely make a great player one day and then i'm interested Smile

Tks for app though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ankka is here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ankka is here.   Ankka is here. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ankka is here.
Page 1 of 1