THIS SITE HAS MOVED TO: http://www.instamasters.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THIS SITE HAS MOVED TO: http://www.instamasters.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ankka is interested

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ankka_

Ankka is interested Empty
PostSubject: Ankka is interested   Ankka is interested I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 7:08 am

Hi shock, taker and others!

I'm interested to join insta masters. Started instagib again a week ago. So there's my information:

My username is mostly TheDuck in internet but i'm ankka in warsow. I live in Finland.

Haven't got any to public email address, just one private email and one registering email. Best thing to contact me is xfire. My xfire nick is ankkawsw, i'm online weekends like 12.00 - 23.00 GMT+2 and on week 16.00 - 22.00 GMT+2

I'm now in 192 clan what's not a active clan. I had my own clan in 0.42 and I'm in GSG too, but it's not officially a clan.

I wanna join I'M because I'M has high level people inside and I like most of I'M members. There's also one finland guy called Mtv who's really nice player ^^ I enjoy instagib and mostly iduel where i'm very good. Ica is too a fun gametype but sometimes on some maps there's too much people Very Happy (GSG with bip) I can move fast in normal maps (wca1) and very fast in maps like bip. My gaming style is mixed; sometimes I go fast and sometimes I just stay same place and kill everyone who I see. My best thing is my aim. Defence sucks sometimes, so I need a good team to be completely good.

Why should we take you?: Hmm, maybe because I have sense of humour, aim and movement. And I love shock Very Happy

So, the best thing to contact me is xfire ankkawsw or just warsow ingame. I tried to make a new user here but it seems that admin must activate my account.
Back to top Go down
Mtv
Admin
Mtv

PostSubject: Re: Ankka is interested   Ankka is interested I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 7:12 am

Nice application ankka =)
But I have to say that I have lil doubt about ur skills, but lets see Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ankka is interested   Ankka is interested I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 10:02 am

He shows some technical skill but hardly any movement skill. He can dodge but it's fairly linear and easy to predict. While he's a good shot his movement really lets him down, and he panics in close quaters. I never once saw him wallboost, and he responded poorly to anti-camper tactics. I'm voting no for now, but if he can get some movement and dodging skill his aiming skill is probably on par with most of I'M|.

Sorry Ankka but I expect more of a player who's been playing for 1-2 years +, even if you haven't played insta in a while.

Scores:

WDM17

23-17
24-16
28-12

WDM6

23-10

Screens available on request.
Back to top Go down
Ankka_

PostSubject: Re: Ankka is interested   Ankka is interested I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 10:21 am

Np, maybe I'm just too bad ATM for joining I'M :/ But someone else wanna duel me?
Back to top Go down
Melon

PostSubject: Re: Ankka is interested   Ankka is interested I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 10:26 am

I can duel you sometime if you want, I'll add you on xfire. Smile
Back to top Go down
shock

shock

PostSubject: Re: Ankka is interested   Ankka is interested I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 11:40 am

<3 annka Smile rly nice person and seems quite good, probably just needs a bit off time to get back into the swing of warsow, and then maybe you got a chance Smile
Back to top Go down
Mtv
Admin
Mtv

PostSubject: Re: Ankka is interested   Ankka is interested I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 6:11 pm

Won him at Cwl4 11-3 or something like that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ankka is interested   Ankka is interested I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ankka is interested
Page 1 of 1