THIS SITE HAS MOVED TO: http://www.instamasters.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THIS SITE HAS MOVED TO: http://www.instamasters.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Maybe i get a tm now ? :'D

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Maybe i get a tm now ? :'D - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maybe i get a tm now ? :'D   Maybe i get a tm now ? :'D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 12:53 pm

TerroR:) wrote:
Verbe| wrote:
of curse , its ur decide what you vote.but i cant remember a duel against you..or a public game with you.sorry but i cant remeber that you know my skill.
nothing against you!just wanne know it.

Well Verbe... he read this thread looked at the screens,saw you mayb playing once on the im server or sth like this
jocolor
You got it ! <3

Verbe you actually would get a Yes if you can proof that you're verbe or needcheater and not Melon.
And you could show us some skills. Some good scores. Maybe we could do a duel?
(Add me in xfire: ky0x)

kyox albino
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maybe i get a tm now ? :'D   Maybe i get a tm now ? :'D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 4:03 pm

I can prove that hes Verbe|/Needcheater:
signed up on xfire @ 2009-04-14 played a total of 551 hours (THATS A LOT!)
melon signed up at 2009-10-29 played a total of 120 hours..
Am i getting through to anybody? :/ Besides i've known him since 0.42 hes gotten 100 times better! Hes actually beating me now, sure he has his ups and downs but you get nervous. Before i could keep the 0 vs him now i struggle to win and most likely loose. So guys I say f1, rest is up to you.

GL Verbe| <333

-ViBe silent
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maybe i get a tm now ? :'D   Maybe i get a tm now ? :'D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 6:07 pm

i beat him 21-10 on wdm17. Your good but i dont think good enough compared to the standard of other players. At this point where we have quite a large team, you either have to be better than a lot or the best.

A no for me, sorry.
Back to top Go down
vdb

PostSubject: Re: Maybe i get a tm now ? :'D   Maybe i get a tm now ? :'D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 4:24 am

well im sure he isnt melon, too. but thats not the point Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maybe i get a tm now ? :'D   Maybe i get a tm now ? :'D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 4:35 am

Yeah i know but just wanted to clear that up, but as i said, Hes improved greatly. Smile

-ViBe
Back to top Go down
shock

shock

PostSubject: Re: Maybe i get a tm now ? :'D   Maybe i get a tm now ? :'D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 4:37 am

Okay it's not melon, but still pretty funny that he chose I'M|Melon to see what the I'M tag looked like.

I spectated some duels yesterday because I cant play atm.

They were between verbe + unknown

From what I saw he has series of really nice aim but isn't quite consistent in it.
He lost every match I saw including unknowns weakest map wdm17 which not being that bad because unknown is really skilled..

The prob is that we want players that are better and could give us the edge vs players like unknown in the wars and thats why I can't accept you atm regardless of how full I'm is!

I hope that you can reapply in a few months after some more hard training and you might just get in Smile
Have fun
ShOcK.
Back to top Go down
Verbe|

PostSubject: Re: Maybe i get a tm now ? :'D   Maybe i get a tm now ? :'D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 4:57 am

Ty to everyon who wrote some comments, ty to all the who gave me and f1 and to all who gave me f2.ty for dueling and telling me what i have to train more.i accept the big no of shock.i dont know what i ll do next but maybe i reappli again..or maybe not.you ll see.ty for everything.u re the greatest team ever! since 0.4!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maybe i get a tm now ? :'D   Maybe i get a tm now ? :'D - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Maybe i get a tm now ? :'D
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THIS SITE HAS MOVED TO: http://www.instamasters.com :: Outsider's Area :: Applications-
Jump to: