THIS SITE HAS MOVED TO: http://www.instamasters.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THIS SITE HAS MOVED TO: http://www.instamasters.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Maybe i get a tm now ? :'D

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Verbe|

Maybe i get a tm now ? :'D Empty
PostSubject: Maybe i get a tm now ? :'D   Maybe i get a tm now ? :'D I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 1:35 pm

So.At first :
My in-game nick is Verbe| ( aka cheater -> some times ago my nick was cheater.But i changed it to Verbe| )
I'm from ? : Germany
How old i am ? I am 14 years old.But going to be 15 on the 25th of april.
Nw or Insta ? : I play both.Insta and Normal Weapon.But mostly playing Insta.
Favorite maps ? : I have no favorite maps.I play all maps Smile
Favorite smilies ? : bounce and What a Face

By the way , Taker already gave his f1 cheers , if i understood him right Very Happy
mh what else ? Mad
Tell me if something's missing ! Ty bounce
greetz , Verbe| Smile
->x-fire : needcheater
Back to top Go down
Verbe|

PostSubject: adding some things.   Maybe i get a tm now ? :'D I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 2:14 pm

I'm sorry that i forgot some things , but i readed the instructions too late.I'm sorry..so here it comes :
Clans i had befor ? : TE| ..mh..i dont know any other important clans.just helped out sometimes in pr.ai but not often.
Why I'M| ? : 1.Becuase i know this clan from beginning on and also i know RiP and all the old 0.4 players very well Smile I'M always was my favorite clan and i fighted hard to get better so that i maybe am good enouh to join I'M.I'M has some kinda brotherhood.Thats what no other clan has.AWESOME!..If I'M would be a noob clan , i wouldn't care , because its the brotherhood what i like most !
Why you should recruite me ? : Mh.It would be braggy to say that im sooo good that i could help you with getting best clan of warsow.So i think there's 1 reason why you should recruite me:I tried a long long time.And I'm an old friend of all 0.4 member Smile ( for example RiP Smile nice guy btw !!! Smile )
Ty Smile
greetz bounce
Back to top Go down
TerroR:)

PostSubject: Re: Maybe i get a tm now ? :'D   Maybe i get a tm now ? :'D I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 12:12 am

He Verbe.tks for ya app Shocked well you deserve a tm Ur friendly.but i havent Seen enough to give a fair vote cheers Hm Let's See Others opinions Exclamation
Back to top Go down
https://instamasters.darkbb.com
Verbe|

PostSubject: Re: Maybe i get a tm now ? :'D   Maybe i get a tm now ? :'D I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 7:09 am

thanks , Terror Smile
if ya want we could play soem duels so then you could see enough to vote Smile
greetz :*
Back to top Go down
Taker
Admin
Taker

PostSubject: :))))   Maybe i get a tm now ? :'D I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 9:04 am

Pls verbe dont lie to me.. who are IM|Melon?
Back to top Go down
Taker
Admin
Taker

PostSubject: :)))   Maybe i get a tm now ? :'D I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 9:05 am

At least 2 guys tell me u are IM|Melon. But want u tell to us if is true or not.

tks my friend
Back to top Go down
Verbe|

PostSubject: Re: Maybe i get a tm now ? :'D   Maybe i get a tm now ? :'D I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 2:50 pm

Taker ,
shock said , i d have better chances if i d be melon.but i dont give a shit of chances..if im good enough i dont need luck or some helps of past.so i say the true cause i dont want to be a liar!..
im really really not I'M|Melon.if you d ask me i even wouldnt know hisreal life nick.ask me where hes from and i dont know...
im not him.if its better or worser for you guys idk..but i dont want to be a liar an alsoim happy that im not , cause i think cheating is a very bad thing.
i dont know how you guy think now..but i hope that it doesnt depends on my application.so i dont want 100000 f2 cauz im not I'M|Melon ._.
ty , taker.
hugs<3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maybe i get a tm now ? :'D   Maybe i get a tm now ? :'D I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 7:21 am

SnapJaw (aka DaY) also applied and he hacked too. But he said the truth and isn't lieing. If you had written something like: "I was Melon" and so on. I would say: give him a chance.
But now i just can't even trust you...

kyox.
Back to top Go down
Verbe|

PostSubject: Re: Maybe i get a tm now ? :'D   Maybe i get a tm now ? :'D I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 7:56 am

Im sorry if i said , that im melon..but i cant remind that i said it..sorry..really!..
i hope i get my chance even if im not IM|Melon..would be really nice..
Back to top Go down
shock

shock

PostSubject: Re: Maybe i get a tm now ? :'D   Maybe i get a tm now ? :'D I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 8:00 am

You actually admitted to changing your name to I'M|Melon to see what the name looks like, your also around the same age as Melon, and write just like melon did... I really liked melon and then as soon as he was caught hacking he never said a thing to me again... and based on the fact 2 people saw you do this I can't take your application into account. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
Verbe|

PostSubject: Re: Maybe i get a tm now ? :'D   Maybe i get a tm now ? :'D I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 8:05 am

shock.what would be , if i say , i am melon ?..would you accept me ? would you give me a chance then ? or would you say no caus i hacked an an an? ...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maybe i get a tm now ? :'D   Maybe i get a tm now ? :'D I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 8:19 am

Hmm, Ive played with needcheater for a while. Hes nice, a bit too loving if you could say that Razz But i doubt him being melon, although id really want him to cause i miss melon... but thats beside the point, I say give him a chance hes gotten better... Duel him a little and see how it goes.

-Snappy
Back to top Go down
rez

PostSubject: Re: Maybe i get a tm now ? :'D   Maybe i get a tm now ? :'D I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 1:00 pm

lol sry but someone has send me this link to ur site and i read this thread and needcheater isnt melon... cuz hes german o.O

Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maybe i get a tm now ? :'D   Maybe i get a tm now ? :'D I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 2:52 am

Yo M8s
Well im Not Sure about picking hin into the Clan.
Mh...His skill is good but i dunno if good enough for im...
About His Age Mhm... Hes just 14 ...
His apply was nice...
Dunno what to say anymore Neutral
And mayb we'll have memberstop
Im tending 2 give him a... No
It can Change if you Show that Ur m

atture enough,skilled enough,
And pls don't whine like yesterday on the im Server!

Greetz terror
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maybe i get a tm now ? :'D   Maybe i get a tm now ? :'D I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 6:37 am

Dueled vs him Smile wdm17 was like 21-13 to me but wdm5 he beat me like 13-10 cant really remember, wdm12 (my fav map) was 29-27 to me and lastly wdm6 18-9. Hes got very good gamesense and has gotten so much better Smile It's definantly a yes from me, and btw Terror i was able to join at around 14-15 for the first time Smile So as long as hes mature then age wont matter
Back to top Go down
vdb

PostSubject: Re: Maybe i get a tm now ? :'D   Maybe i get a tm now ? :'D I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 7:54 am

SnapJaw wrote:
and btw Terror i was able to join at around 14-15 for the first time Smile So as long as hes mature then age wont matter

well actually we all saw that that was a failure. dont feel attacked, it isnt meant like that.

To Verbel: i think u r maybe kind of a nice guy but i think you need to improve more. we played a lot tho. sorry
a no for me, when im alone with it im fine with it. nothing gainst anyone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maybe i get a tm now ? :'D   Maybe i get a tm now ? :'D I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 8:06 am

TeRRoR wanted me to upload these:
Maybe i get a tm now ? :'D Warsow12
Maybe i get a tm now ? :'D Warsow13
Maybe i get a tm now ? :'D Warsow14
Back to top Go down
Verbe|

PostSubject: Re: Maybe i get a tm now ? :'D   Maybe i get a tm now ? :'D I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 8:09 am

mh ok so a no of terror and a yes of day and taker.
so terror.what do you say to the fw against S-F ? how was i playin ? good or worse ?..
i need a review.
also would be nice if beast would give me a review i know it was just one match.but it would be nice if he tells me what he thinks about this match.
^^ty for all ur comments.
it means alot to me , because as i applied to eB noone gave me comment to my appli.
ty! Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maybe i get a tm now ? :'D   Maybe i get a tm now ? :'D I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 8:13 am

Verbe| wrote:
mh ok so a no of terror and a yes of day and taker.

And a no of Vdb

Well on cwl4 u played normal not that good
on wca1 you played a little bit beter... but better

hugs terror cheers
Back to top Go down
Verbe|

PostSubject: Re: Maybe i get a tm now ? :'D   Maybe i get a tm now ? :'D I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 8:15 am

correction , no of terror and no of vdb.
ehm...its changing in meh.i dont know why.but sometimes i just feel like i have a nice day and play some good.and sometimes i just think WTF!? and dont know whats going on with me.so would be better you meet me at a good day.but thats not an excuse ofc.i just wanted to tell^^
mh.ok..but never forget..if i get 1000 no's..i ll try again time by time.i didnt stoped trying to get in since 0.4 so i wont stop now^^
ty.
greetz
Back to top Go down
Verbe|

PostSubject: Re: Maybe i get a tm now ? :'D   Maybe i get a tm now ? :'D I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 8:16 am

hihi , ty , terror ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maybe i get a tm now ? :'D   Maybe i get a tm now ? :'D I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 10:14 am

Maybe you're a faker, maybe you're good enough, maybe you're a nice guy.
But I think i'll vote NO as well, because you're actually not that awesome skilled guy which I (maybe) expected.

kyox
Back to top Go down
Verbe|

PostSubject: Re: Maybe i get a tm now ? :'D   Maybe i get a tm now ? :'D I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 10:24 am

of curse , its ur decide what you vote.but i cant remember a duel against you..or a public game with you.sorry but i cant remeber that you know my skill.
nothing against you!just wanne know it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maybe i get a tm now ? :'D   Maybe i get a tm now ? :'D I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 10:33 am

Verbe| wrote:
of curse , its ur decide what you vote.but i cant remember a duel against you..or a public game with you.sorry but i cant remeber that you know my skill.
nothing against you!just wanne know it.

Well Verbe... he read this thread looked at the screens,saw you mayb playing once on the im server or sth like this
jocolor
Back to top Go down
Verbe|

PostSubject: Re: Maybe i get a tm now ? :'D   Maybe i get a tm now ? :'D I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 10:56 am

oh ye that could be.ty terror.
i d be very sad if i dont get in..:/
let me show you guy , that i can more..
i need to get in..its you guy.the team..and everything.i dont know..i..i can show you that i am not bad ! ._. ..day knows it :<
:/ greetz..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maybe i get a tm now ? :'D   Maybe i get a tm now ? :'D I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Maybe i get a tm now ? :'D
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THIS SITE HAS MOVED TO: http://www.instamasters.com :: Outsider's Area :: Applications-
Jump to: