THIS SITE HAS MOVED TO: http://www.instamasters.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THIS SITE HAS MOVED TO: http://www.instamasters.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ReZzeR! application.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ReZzeR!

ReZzeR! application. Empty
PostSubject: ReZzeR! application.   ReZzeR! application. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 3:09 pm

hai mastas,

Username: Robin
Warsow Username: ReZzeR
Xfire (If applicable): lolafan1
Previous/Current clans: RamPaGe, +CaP+ and some lil clans..

Why I'M?: Well i think the main-reason is, that i want to get better and i want to learn from u. Ur extremly highskilled so i just can get better. And most of u are friendly ( just vdb is hating me i think :S) and some are rly funny Very Happy. And i would enjoy to do cws with u and i heard ur using ventrilo now, i would downl. it too, when my headset is repairet in 1-2 weeks Razz

Why should we take you?: i think im skilled enough. And maybe some of u can learn s few trix from me Very Happy ( dont think so ) And im most of the time friendly but if some1 is pissing me off i can flame like hell Twisted Evil . And my Gamestyle.... i would say Race'n Camp, i got some noce racing skillz but if its better to camp cause of tactics i can camp too ;P

So if u read this pls comment it i want to hear what ur thinkin about me! thx!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ReZzeR! application.   ReZzeR! application. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 3:47 pm

I've played with ReZzeR for a long time on 0.5 and i most say he is improving every time i meet him on publics. I made a clan for a few months ago called Fm in which he joined, He was an above average player i'd say but after the clan broke up he wanted to duel me and he beat me 21-20 with a few seconds to spare.

I say take him, he might have a few things left to learn but who says old dogs cant learn new tricks? Wink I'd love to help out with anything you need ReZzeR just hook me up on xfire and i'll duel you Smile

GL with your application

-DaY <3
Back to top Go down
Mtv
Admin
Mtv

PostSubject: Re: ReZzeR! application.   ReZzeR! application. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 4:13 pm

Well... he isnt that old. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ReZzeR! application.   ReZzeR! application. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 4:15 pm

Mtv wrote:
Well... he isnt that old. Very Happy

haha xD 17, if counting dog years he would be dead by now ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ReZzeR! application.   ReZzeR! application. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 5:31 am

get some TMs going with screenshots of results!

ill duel u later Wink
Back to top Go down
ReZzeR!

PostSubject: Re: ReZzeR! application.   ReZzeR! application. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 11:11 am

hey guys, sry that i dint answered u but i got a new mouse and have to install some things and have to find a goood sensivity for me Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ReZzeR! application.   ReZzeR! application. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 2:18 pm

i say yes, he beat me twice in a 1v1 duel cos im low and have shit aim.

He will post ss.
Back to top Go down
ReZzeR!

PostSubject: Re: ReZzeR! application.   ReZzeR! application. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 2:20 pm

I made tm#s vs. beast, he wanted me to post it here :

ReZzeR! application. 94508381-4

ReZzeR! application. 94508370-4
Back to top Go down
born
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ReZzeR! application.   ReZzeR! application. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 4:04 am

well rezzer last time in the 2on2 against me&shock you epic failed..... :X add me xfire or contact me if we still got us i want to play a duel against you Smile
Back to top Go down
SmAsH

PostSubject: Re: ReZzeR! application.   ReZzeR! application. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 4:26 am

i love this guy
really friendly
skilled
and helpfull.
Also
I'M 17 and so is shock his age is not a problem.
Back to top Go down
Taker
Admin
Taker

PostSubject: :))))))))))))))   ReZzeR! application. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 5:54 am

Hello my friend!!!

Play with u 2 :PP

xfire: taker1976

hugs

Taker
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ReZzeR! application.   ReZzeR! application. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 9:07 am

he is nice x2, seems to get on well with everyone and can only get better.
Back to top Go down
ReZzeR!

PostSubject: Re: ReZzeR! application.   ReZzeR! application. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 1:12 pm

Hey all Razz

Made big party with friends yesterday cause we got holidays here ^^ . So i couldnt play yesterday but now im rdy for more tm's Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ReZzeR! application.   ReZzeR! application. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ReZzeR! application.
Page 1 of 1