THIS SITE HAS MOVED TO: http://www.instamasters.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THIS SITE HAS MOVED TO: http://www.instamasters.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I want to join IM

Go down 
+3
shock
SKENG
St0len
7 posters
AuthorMessage
St0len

St0len

I want to join IM Empty
PostSubject: I want to join IM   I want to join IM I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 5:44 pm

I am back!

My hand is doing much better been playing for a week and want to play with all the great members again.

new xfire is st0len12345. forgot my other login Sad

let me know!
Back to top Go down
SKENG

SKENG

I want to join IM Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want to join IM   I want to join IM I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 9:59 pm

guna leave this one to people who have played with you (ben born taker soulyB etc etc)

seen him in pub a bit and hes good but being an ex member its not really my call

from what i have seen f1
Back to top Go down
St0len

St0len

I want to join IM Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want to join IM   I want to join IM I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 10:42 pm

SKENG wrote:
guna leave this one to people who have played with you (ben born taker soulyB etc etc)

seen him in pub a bit and hes good but being an ex member its not really my call

from what i have seen f1

Thanks
Back to top Go down
shock

shock

I want to join IM Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want to join IM   I want to join IM I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 3:20 am

Yoo Stolen, glad you're able to play again!

Well Skeng, he has never been a problem, and hes a cool guy.

Stolen, as Jodel is currently away then you're application is going to take longer than you would like it too, unless we can all give an opinion and come to a joint descision.

He's always been a great player though, whether he is good enough now, i'm not sure....but I can't test him because I can't play! So someone get on the case!

Good luck & Happy Fragging

Ben.
Back to top Go down
born
Admin

I want to join IM Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want to join IM   I want to join IM I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 3:49 pm

I still in love with Snoken too big Yes for me your just a really nice guy since i know you. Ur for me on a "Taker Status" which means ur like Inventory! i'd like to see you in our Team.

greez Born Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SKENG

SKENG

I want to join IM Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want to join IM   I want to join IM I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 11:38 pm

born wrote:
I still in love with Snoken too big Yes for me your just a really nice guy since i know you. Ur for me on a "Taker Status" which means ur like Inventory! i'd like to see you in our Team.

greez Born Very Happy

THIS IS STOLEN NOT SNOKEN ;D
Back to top Go down
born
Admin

I want to join IM Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want to join IM   I want to join IM I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 9:32 am

oh yea actually i thought right but writed wrong Smile
Back to top Go down
SoulBlighter

SoulBlighter

I want to join IM Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want to join IM   I want to join IM I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 9:43 am

Stolen is a sexy beast and the best american instaplayer i know of. I'M has always been about being good mates and having fun. If you're not quite up to your old skill level yet its not a problem for me at least because i know you're gonna get there in no time Smile

Solid F1 for me - nice to see you back! <3
Back to top Go down
Trouble

I want to join IM Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want to join IM   I want to join IM I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 2:07 pm

shock wrote:
but I can't test him because I can't play! So someone get on the case!

I wouldn't mind dueling with you, would be interesting to see how it goes. I've added you on xfire :]

Good luck with the app. :]
Back to top Go down
St0len

St0len

I want to join IM Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want to join IM   I want to join IM I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 10:42 pm

thank everyone

not looking to join rite now. I need time to grow and learn the new tricks. i just want to play with everyone and should get the rust out and be worth im.

thanks
Back to top Go down
Jodel

I want to join IM Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want to join IM   I want to join IM I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 11:49 am

Im still in italy at the moment, but with all the positive responses I dont know why I should reject you

at least we can put you on trial until im back.

Welcome back buddy!!
Back to top Go down
St0len

St0len

I want to join IM Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want to join IM   I want to join IM I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 9:52 pm

Jodel wrote:
Im still in italy at the moment, but with all the positive responses I dont know why I should reject you

at least we can put you on trial until im back.

Welcome back buddy!!

Dont want to join rite away. i need to get better its been atleast a year from me playing. but i know i can get to im level again, b/c i once was.

thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I want to join IM Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want to join IM   I want to join IM I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I want to join IM
Page 1 of 1