THIS SITE HAS MOVED TO: http://www.instamasters.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THIS SITE HAS MOVED TO: http://www.instamasters.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Poulp ex-k2R

Go down 
+2
SoulBlighter
vdb
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Break'it

Poulp ex-k2R Empty
PostSubject: Poulp ex-k2R   Poulp ex-k2R I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 10:19 am

Hi guys, sorry to post here but dunno where i should post this.

Well, i've found a wallhacker ( Poulp, aka p[]ulp, ex k2r member) .. i'm sure of it and i downloaded a demo from a server where he was playing, just dunno how to send it to you ..

Break
Back to top Go down
vdb

Poulp ex-k2R Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poulp ex-k2R   Poulp ex-k2R I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 5:56 am

just upload is somewhere Wink (rapidshare,megaupload,megashare,.........)

but why do u want to send it to us? whats the connexion to I'M ?
Back to top Go down
SoulBlighter

SoulBlighter

Poulp ex-k2R Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poulp ex-k2R   Poulp ex-k2R I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 4:42 pm

World (warsow) Police at your service!
Back to top Go down
Break'it

Poulp ex-k2R Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poulp ex-k2R   Poulp ex-k2R I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 5:24 am

coz i know that Ben likes making vids of hackers Very Happy and that i want u to know it Smile
Back to top Go down
shock

shock

Poulp ex-k2R Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poulp ex-k2R   Poulp ex-k2R I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 7:14 am

I only like to do it when it has a connection or affect to me in some way.
Back to top Go down
Sphere

Poulp ex-k2R Empty
PostSubject: ..   Poulp ex-k2R I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 10:21 am

My opinion is that it is better that you (Shock) or any other I'M member posts videos when you feel or maybe suspect a person for cheating.. If you get lots of videos from many different players (outside of I'M) the quality control will not be there.
Never know if its fabricated or not.. So its best to do what you always do Shock!

I was wondering where Drasel went, since I haven't seen him on any servers.
So I actually went to skylight102 on youtube ( I do check skylight102 once a month for new videos :p)
REF: youtube.com/watch?v=FFFkKb8KJLo <--- This is also the reason why I mostly play on The I'M server, to avoid cheating "scumbags" like Drasel and Beowulf..

Maybe this is why I seldom saw you guys(I'M) playing on GSG servers, since Drasel and Beo did play on it a lot!

Keep up the good quality control Shock! bounce
Back to top Go down
shock

shock

Poulp ex-k2R Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poulp ex-k2R   Poulp ex-k2R I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 10:27 am

Well Ill only make a video if I believe it's a well known name, because if it's some k2r player that barely plays and is just as bad with a hack as without it I tend to ignore it...

The reason why I made a video for Drasel was because he said that the entire I'm team hacks. So I told him to make a video and prove it, then I was sent a demo of him hacking so I thought I'd teach him a lesson.....

I also make them when someone has applied and some people like the guy and might refuse to believe me if I said "this guy is a hacker"...

Anyway, dont be expecting many more hacker videos from me... if any..

but I hope you saw my new movie Very Happy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7c0C0_Z_yI
Back to top Go down
Sphere

Poulp ex-k2R Empty
PostSubject: ...   Poulp ex-k2R I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 10:43 am

OFC I watched it! I've seen all your videos Smile

I liked it very much, maybe I'm going to do a numbot session with the map (2:03 into the movie, melee map) and play it.. I've only seen it in Local Game Mode. Never seen the map on any public servers, maybe its only used for testing members and clan wars?
Back to top Go down
Taker
Admin
Taker

Poulp ex-k2R Empty
PostSubject: :))))))))))   Poulp ex-k2R I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 11:28 am

Love it bro!!! nice vid!! Smile

You are so fucking good Very Happy
Back to top Go down
shock

shock

Poulp ex-k2R Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poulp ex-k2R   Poulp ex-k2R I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 8:36 pm

Ty guys Smile I actually learned how to make maps from the guy who made the green maps... I can make em..... but can't find out how to compile :/
Back to top Go down
TerroR:)

TerroR:)

Poulp ex-k2R Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poulp ex-k2R   Poulp ex-k2R I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 9:54 am

yo gr8 movie haha Very Happy
im pretty happy that you used that pic which i sent you this INSTAMASTERS pic at first Smile
Back to top Go down
https://instamasters.darkbb.com
Sphere

Poulp ex-k2R Empty
PostSubject: ...   Poulp ex-k2R I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 4:33 pm

I most say that your videos shock are the best on youtube. Most videos lack the right spirit or attitude. One can really see that you took your time into making em. Maybe you should make a Warsow 0.6 Official Trailer ?

Maybe its easier to compile maps on linux? Can't find a easy solution for Windows, it would be the same as compiling quake maps right? Never made any maps myself, but it looks interesting. Like, maybe redo bibeta2 a little and make it bigger, or another variant of the map. ^^

youtube.com/watch?v=TpJooV7RrMk <--- afro
Back to top Go down
Sphere

Poulp ex-k2R Empty
PostSubject: ...   Poulp ex-k2R I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 11:19 pm

Taker did you take my last pipe? (last box of skippers pipes is empty!)

Just came up with a funny cheerleader name: I'M Britney-Sphere(s) (It would be even funnier if I had a nick like spear)

Sn0k3n: I'm really sorry for the Swedish thing. I totally mixed up Sweden and Norway.. Err, I mean, hmm, I kind of did a *brain fart* and suddenly Sn0k3n happened to become a Swedish citizen. So please forgive me. I should have remembered that you and I live in the same country! When we played for a few rounds I said: there are many snokers in Sweden... Kind of funny when I think about it. :p - Just by the name snokers I suddenly got a craving for snickers (ice cream) from diplomis (mmmmm)
The reason for the *brain fart* is: due to lack of coffee, tired chubby dude(just started playing after coming from work) and the last missing skipps pipe(maybe Takers fault).

I have to stop eating pipes, getting too attached to them.. Feels like I talk and eat skipps pipes all day. Maybe getting a bit overboard with the candy. - New project: 6 months pipe pause!
Say the word skipps / pipes and I'll scream! :p

Wish you all a good day =D
Back to top Go down
vdb

Poulp ex-k2R Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poulp ex-k2R   Poulp ex-k2R I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 3:27 pm

i already told you to start smoking pipes ;D

GAH ben! why am i too lazy to upload all my demos which i already collected like 3 months ago for you?! -_- now i got 1 crappy scene Very Happy (or isnt it the planned release? *only ben cud read dat!*)
Back to top Go down
Sphere

Poulp ex-k2R Empty
PostSubject: ..    Poulp ex-k2R I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 5:05 pm

hehe :p
Back to top Go down
SKENG

SKENG

Poulp ex-k2R Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poulp ex-k2R   Poulp ex-k2R I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 3:59 am

SPHERE hahahh hes growing on me like aids.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/p9ny8e

lucky from K!R (luckyluke?), busted, from 1minute to the very last round... straight up assbanging wallhacks.. no wonder they won on wca1!

jodel says thats not a hack, as much as jodel is a bossman, he is wrong!

also pay attention to Kriiiist or w/e the cunts now called (unnamed) i didnt watch him too much but he looked suspicious especially at 20:25, and props to me for that sweet frag on him
Back to top Go down
SoulBlighter

SoulBlighter

Poulp ex-k2R Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poulp ex-k2R   Poulp ex-k2R I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 4:57 am

That is a blatant wallhack, watch his frag on me at 1:23, just ridiculous. Good catch Skeng.
Back to top Go down
SKENG

SKENG

Poulp ex-k2R Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poulp ex-k2R   Poulp ex-k2R I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 5:18 am

well i sai in WCA1 i thought he was suspicious cos he came up 2 tubes and prefired me behind walls when i made no noise all round.. ill get the demo and check wca1
Back to top Go down
kRisTii

Poulp ex-k2R Empty
PostSubject: kRisTii / unnamed   Poulp ex-k2R I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 6:32 am

LOOOL lucky doest hack?:OO can u guys som good program to mac so i can watch it? cause i dont think he hacks...
Back to top Go down
SoulBlighter

SoulBlighter

Poulp ex-k2R Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poulp ex-k2R   Poulp ex-k2R I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 7:30 am

If you can run warsow on your computer you should be able to watch this. If warsow isnt your standard program for these files just put it in the demo folder. Havent had time to watch the entire thing but from what I've seen I definately agree with Skeng. Would love to hear Sherlock Bens take on it Smile
Back to top Go down
SoulBlighter

SoulBlighter

Poulp ex-k2R Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poulp ex-k2R   Poulp ex-k2R I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 10:28 am

After watching the whole match I'm not so sure, it's a bit dodgy but he should've done alot better if he wallhacked. The hilarious part is reading their teamchat haha. After every round it's: sure! Hurensohn!
Back to top Go down
shock

shock

Poulp ex-k2R Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poulp ex-k2R   Poulp ex-k2R I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 10:42 am

SoulBlighter wrote:
After watching the whole match I'm not so sure, it's a bit dodgy but he should've done alot better if he wallhacked. The hilarious part is reading their teamchat haha. After every round it's: sure! Hurensohn!

HAHA I was laughing at that too, OFC and SURE every round Very Happy Lucky is an utter tool and he needs to die, there I said it!
Back to top Go down
shock

shock

Poulp ex-k2R Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poulp ex-k2R   Poulp ex-k2R I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 10:42 am

Also, I don't think it's hax... and if it is, it aint enough proof so carry on Smile
Back to top Go down
kRisTii

Poulp ex-k2R Empty
PostSubject: unnamed / kRisTii   Poulp ex-k2R I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 3:26 pm

Hurensohn = BEST german word bounce
Back to top Go down
kRisTii

Poulp ex-k2R Empty
PostSubject: unnamed / kRisTii   Poulp ex-k2R I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 5:01 pm

and skeng u can think what you want but im not wallhacking -.-'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Poulp ex-k2R Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poulp ex-k2R   Poulp ex-k2R I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Poulp ex-k2R
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THIS SITE HAS MOVED TO: http://www.instamasters.com :: Outsider's Area :: Clan War Proposal-
Jump to: