THIS SITE HAS MOVED TO: http://www.instamasters.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THIS SITE HAS MOVED TO: http://www.instamasters.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Abysse is trying hard :D

Go down 
+2
SKENG
SoulBlighter
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Abysse1

Abysse is trying hard :D - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Abysse apply   Abysse is trying hard :D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 7:21 pm

Listen Shock, thanks for the time you took to decide of my sort.

I respectfully agree your decision, and happy to ear that the door is still opened !

The way you answered makes me want more to join you Smile

But i think my next apply will be sooner than you expect, i'm going to train my self hard and join the hooneys crew

Hugs to all of ya and c ya soon!!!

Back to top Go down
Jodel

PostSubject: Re: Abysse is trying hard :D   Abysse is trying hard :D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 12:59 am

Abysse1 wrote:
Listen Shock, thanks for the time you took to decide of my sort.

I respectfully agree your decision, and happy to ear that the door is still opened !

The way you answered makes me want more to join you Smile

But i think my next apply will be sooner than you expect, i'm going to train my self hard and join the hooneys crew

Hugs to all of ya and c ya soon!!!

<3

Just poke me if you wanna duel Smile
Back to top Go down
Taker
Admin
Taker

PostSubject: :))))   Abysse is trying hard :D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 2:32 am

<3

Hugs from Taker Smile)
Back to top Go down
Abysse1

PostSubject: Abysse apply failure   Abysse is trying hard :D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 6:58 am

Jodel I'll sure, it would be my pleasure Smile

Taker : <3 hooolllyyy shiiiiittt for yesterday 51-1 against NiKe, gg, i'd have post the screenshot but i failed it Smile)
---> the 1 frags was at the last couple of sec...

Ankka : Tx for the comment, you're nice personn too , but try to not spoil others applies Wink, i don't think ShOck would have say yes anyway but still...

I don't think you've a word to write in a clan which is not yours... You would have told shock in game, that's not my business but here, that's not a good spirit ...

Plus, calling me easy frag when there were something like 22-16, i think that is a lack of respect, especially when i've played the map maybe 5 times at the moment we played....

Nothing personal, you're a gentle kid but once you'll grow up, you'll apreciate that people don't take u down where there are not supposed too..

Take this the good way, and think about it, try to reverse the situation that help to understand.

I'd still be happy to duel you anytime Wink
Back to top Go down
Taker
Admin
Taker

PostSubject: :)))))))))))))   Abysse is trying hard :D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 9:28 am

Yes bro , big fail Sad(((((((((((

51-1 (almost 51-0 :S) in last seconds......

But amazing for me , when guy make 1 frag he almost make a party Very Happy

I will train you in duels maps.. just call me Smile
Back to top Go down
Taker
Admin
Taker

PostSubject: :)))))   Abysse is trying hard :D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 9:34 am

ANd after you say I´m demon in wda2... And Nike (after lose 51-1!!!) Want see why im a demon :S lol?

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Im not a genius , but at least i have a brain Wink

good duels bro, will make you a dueler . you will see Wink

hugs
Back to top Go down
Abysse1

PostSubject: Abysse apply   Abysse is trying hard :D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 7:08 pm

haha a demon want to train me ??? the result will be a devil :DDD

Yes i f u have some tips i'd take it for sure !!

Jodel can tell about it Wink , today i lost in overtime in wda2... But dunno if he was focused the whole game. (have to quote that i lost two or three others games against him <3 Wink )

Also I won Hwq ... (also he was not playing good during the game i won) he was better before when he powned me 40-16 ...

But still some progresses, Shock be ready i'm coming but don't impatient pls gimme time (joke) Wink

hugs taker c y a soon
Back to top Go down
Taker
Admin
Taker

PostSubject: :))))))))))   Abysse is trying hard :D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 7:42 pm

nice bro Smile)

I play with u.. dont worry Wink
Back to top Go down
Taker
Admin
Taker

PostSubject: :)))   Abysse is trying hard :D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 7:53 pm

You want post this sreenshot? Razz

Abysse is trying hard :D - Page 2 Wsw_1114
Back to top Go down
Abysse1

PostSubject: Abysse apply failure   Abysse is trying hard :D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 2:56 am

Haha you had it !! Great one to keep as a souvenir :DDD

Hum, it is important to say that in spite of colors and the "K" letter in the clan field, he is just a fan but not in my "clan". I'm not related to him XDDDD

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Abysse is trying hard :D   Abysse is trying hard :D - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Abysse is trying hard :D
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2