THIS SITE HAS MOVED TO: http://www.instamasters.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THIS SITE HAS MOVED TO: http://www.instamasters.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Aaron is in out of the house :)

Go down 
+2
born
Jodel
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Taker
Admin
Taker

Aaron is in out of the house :) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: :)))   Aaron is in out of the house :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 4:22 am

but when drink too mutch beers i become CRAZYTAKER :DDDD pain in ass!!!!!

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Taker
Admin
Taker

PostSubject: :))   Aaron is in out of the house :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 4:26 am

Back to top Go down
shaft

PostSubject: Re: Aaron is in out of the house :)   Aaron is in out of the house :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 5:04 am

Haha, awesome link
Back to top Go down
shaft

PostSubject: Re: Aaron is in out of the house :)   Aaron is in out of the house :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 5:12 am

Quote :
Im just a human with good aim... But shaft you need play with Ben. (not easy beat ben!!! ))

And dont forget trouble or u are in a big trouble :DDDD And born (born2rule).

You see! Im just a simple player :DDDD

Well I would need a new computer/mouse/headset before I beat any of you, But when I get it, I will unload all my instagun fury upon all you IM fuckers
Back to top Go down
Taker
Admin
Taker

PostSubject: :)))   Aaron is in out of the house :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 5:12 am

lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Taker
Admin
Taker

PostSubject: :DDDD   Aaron is in out of the house :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 5:14 am

waiting!!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Taker
Admin
Taker

PostSubject: :)))))))))))))))))))))   Aaron is in out of the house :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 7:55 am

SKENG:

ESP they are bunch of noobs....Dont want give them pleasure talk about them...

They call us hackers? Pwn noobs like them and having skill is hacking?But for some noobs this is true..

And many ppl saing they use atm wh .. And if this true, whos hacking? flower
Back to top Go down
Jodel

PostSubject: Re: Aaron is in out of the house :)   Aaron is in out of the house :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 8:14 am

Really would like to hear Aaron's opinion about this, and if he's man enough to admit that he's been hacking.
Back to top Go down
shaft

PostSubject: Re: Aaron is in out of the house :)   Aaron is in out of the house :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 8:48 am

Well, with that video, it isn't really any room for denial Cool
But I talked to him on warsow, and he admitted it.
Cant remember what he said, but something like " he wanted to feel like a pro"
Back to top Go down
SKENG

SKENG

PostSubject: Re: Aaron is in out of the house :)   Aaron is in out of the house :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 9:35 am

READ HIS APP, HE CALLS HIMSELF A DIRTY HACKER, UNLESS AN ASADFMIN HAS EDITED IT AHAHAHA SFSFDSFDFFFFF1WD
Back to top Go down
SKENG

SKENG

PostSubject: Re: Aaron is in out of the house :)   Aaron is in out of the house :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 9:37 am

he said ''for once in the year i felt like a pro''

What a Face
Back to top Go down
shock

shock

PostSubject: Re: Aaron is in out of the house :)   Aaron is in out of the house :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 8:39 pm

SKENG wrote:
READ HIS APP, HE CALLS HIMSELF A DIRTY HACKER, UNLESS AN ASADFMIN HAS EDITED IT AHAHAHA SFSFDSFDFFFFF1WD

Well it wasnt me who edited his post thus abusing my admin rights.... Rolling Eyes Laughing
Back to top Go down
Taker
Admin
Taker

PostSubject: :))))))))))))   Aaron is in out of the house :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 2:20 am

Better than felt like a bitch Smile))
Back to top Go down
Break'it

PostSubject: Re: Aaron is in out of the house :)   Aaron is in out of the house :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 4:01 pm

Well to answer to taker .. dont call all the ESP players noobs and so, i personally didnt call I'M players cheaters .. just spoke with SKENG and he can tell you what i said ... Anyway I know that Drasel and Manu went a bit crazy but thats not a reason to kickban every ESP players on your server taker ...

I've played many times with you and many duels too and i didnt know you were like that .. well i'm a bit disappointed.

bye.

Break'it.
Back to top Go down
Taker
Admin
Taker

PostSubject: :)   Aaron is in out of the house :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 4:47 pm

lol?

Man I just want play!! Dont care wtf u think..ffs. Never say nothing to no1.. Use your head and u know why i kick you and manu.. Wink

hard for you?

Manu is a retard, and if i kick drasel is a mistake because want kick manu.. Drasel is a cool guy Smile

If esp players play and dont fuck around and have litle respect , dont need kick..

And dont care wtf u think about me..dont give a shit...

have friends..dont need you man for nothing...Too me u are just another player i need kill Wink
Back to top Go down
Break'it

PostSubject: Re: Aaron is in out of the house :)   Aaron is in out of the house :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 4:53 pm

Ok taker .. you say 'you know why i kick you and manu' .. no i dont know why you kick me ..

anyway i thought you were enjoying playing duels with me but i can see that u are speaking to me like shit.

Good night.
Back to top Go down
Taker
Admin
Taker

PostSubject: :)   Aaron is in out of the house :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 5:00 pm

Yes i enjoy playing with you.. if wanna talk go to my xfire: taker1976 .

gn8
Back to top Go down
Taker
Admin
Taker

PostSubject: Re: Aaron is in out of the house :)   Aaron is in out of the house :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 10:07 am

Break'it wrote:
Ok taker .. you say 'you know why i kick you and manu' .. no i dont know why you kick me ..

anyway i thought you were enjoying playing duels with me but i can see that u are speaking to me like shit.

Good night.

Yes i enjoy play with you. And always treat you with respect. But i dont work in a Day care. Thats why i dont need handle with kids like

manu Smile

Important for me, just my mates and brothers from IM...

Peace

Taker
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aaron is in out of the house :)   Aaron is in out of the house :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aaron is in out of the house :)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THIS SITE HAS MOVED TO: http://www.instamasters.com :: Outsider's Area :: Applications-
Jump to: