THIS SITE HAS MOVED TO: http://www.instamasters.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THIS SITE HAS MOVED TO: http://www.instamasters.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Beowulfs App

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Beowulf

Beowulfs App Empty
PostSubject: Beowulfs App   Beowulfs App I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 8:20 am

Username: Chris
Warsow Username: Beowulf
Xfire (If applicable): At this moment GSGBeowulf
Previous/Current clans: GSG and CAP
Why I'M?:
Because IM is one of the best clans in Warsow. Of course, because you have a very high activity, and make it fun, of course, would play with professional players. I know that one of her best since both Movement and in aiming.

Of course I know that your members are no little children that they mean all the time would have to spam, but of course you know that you can see it every day servers on the public ...

Why should we take you?
I know I'm maybe not the best player. GSG is at this time a little Clan with no activity . I want to start over. I've only been playing 2 years Warsow played about 1 / 2 years in CAP as the Punisher and then I switched to GSG. Now I'm leaving because I GSG the "kindergarden " can not see. Unfortunately I did not make the honor a few duels against your member I hope this is the possibility.

I also apologize here for my English'm not so good at English

Greet Beowulf

Back to top Go down
Taker
Admin
Taker

Beowulfs App Empty
PostSubject: :)))   Beowulfs App I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 9:02 am

Good player Smile)

my xfire: taker1976

Lets make a tm Smile)

good luck with your aplication.

taker
Back to top Go down
Jodel

Beowulfs App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beowulfs App   Beowulfs App I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 9:13 am

Great player with nice aim and movement.

Never seen him whining, and always acting mature to me (and the rest of the server).

Good luck with your app mate. You got my vote Wink
Back to top Go down
shock

shock

Beowulfs App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beowulfs App   Beowulfs App I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 9:48 am

From what I know, your a good player but atm I am very weak with flu and wont be playing much, otherwise I would try to play with you!

Hope I can get back and active again soon and that the other players can give their opinions here.

Good luck with app Smile

ShOcK.
Back to top Go down
Beowulf

Beowulfs App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beowulfs App   Beowulfs App I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 9:55 am

Thanks Shock

I'll try a pair of duels with some of your member make so that she could make a ruling on my game.

Then another question who decides in the end if I can join in or not?

Greeting Beowulf
Back to top Go down
shock

shock

Beowulfs App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beowulfs App   Beowulfs App I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 10:02 am

Your best chance is with some more opinions,

I usually give apps some time to see if anybody has a problem when we get good apps.

I dont know if born is active atm, so ultimately ill decide based on the entire clans opinion.

Back to top Go down
shock

shock

Beowulfs App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beowulfs App   Beowulfs App I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 10:03 am

Ofc some members might not share their opinions, Ill take everything into account and try to decide asap.
Back to top Go down
Beowulf

Beowulfs App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beowulfs App   Beowulfs App I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 10:09 am

Ok thanks for the quick response shock

Greeting Beowulf
Back to top Go down
Beowulf

Beowulfs App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beowulfs App   Beowulfs App I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 2:34 pm

I want to thank you for allowing me to participate in your little Clanwar against MIX has made in any case, great fun

Greetings Beo
Back to top Go down
Taker
Admin
Taker

Beowulfs App Empty
PostSubject: :)))   Beowulfs App I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 5:33 pm

Beowulfs App Wsw_1017

close game, he play very well (know that in advance ). Maybe need play more maps Smile

But for me is yes!!! for sure!! f1 Smile
Back to top Go down
Taker
Admin
Taker

Beowulfs App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beowulfs App   Beowulfs App I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 5:34 pm

we need play more maps Smile because only play 1 (wda2 Smile ex-wdm17 :DDD )))
Back to top Go down
Taker
Admin
Taker

Beowulfs App Empty
PostSubject: :))))   Beowulfs App I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 5:35 pm

very skilled player. I think he have IM style Very Happy

good luck Beo for ur aplication Smile)
Back to top Go down
Beowulf

Beowulfs App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beowulfs App   Beowulfs App I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 4:45 am

Hi thank Taker was a horny match yesterday, we need to repeat any case I hope we have more of your opinion =)

I would also like to measure with other members of I'M my Xfire is already above address if interested
Back to top Go down
Taker
Admin
Taker

Beowulfs App Empty
PostSubject: :)))   Beowulfs App I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:30 pm

m8s give to him your opinion Smile) he deservs that. He's good player.

hugs from taker
Back to top Go down
Beowulf

Beowulfs App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beowulfs App   Beowulfs App I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 10:19 am

ch you really are very good your movement I'd also like to =). Was a cool duel. Are welcome to re-make one =).

Screenshot available in the link =)

Greeting Beo

Back to top Go down
Beowulf

Beowulfs App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beowulfs App   Beowulfs App I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 10:20 am

Back to top Go down
Beowulf

Beowulfs App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beowulfs App   Beowulfs App I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 10:25 am

Please excuse unfortunately I can not let's link -.-

But who still interest in the result =)

WCA 1 Beo 21: 20 ch

was a great match

Greeting Beo
Back to top Go down
SKENG

Beowulfs App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beowulfs App   Beowulfs App I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 10:52 am

hi, nice skill but im finding it extremely hard to understand what you are typing, are you using a translator?
Back to top Go down
Beowulf

Beowulfs App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beowulfs App   Beowulfs App I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 2:03 pm

Yes Skeng =) lol

And thanks for the Nice Duels with the I'M Members i hope your Feedback about me is good.

My Feedback about I'M is Very good Very Happy Very Happy its a professional clan the members are very friendly and the skill unbelievebel

Beo Smile
Back to top Go down
Beo

Beowulfs App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beowulfs App   Beowulfs App I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 7:51 pm

I hope that it does not take too long for your decision

Greeting beo Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy bounce
Back to top Go down
Jodel

Beowulfs App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beowulfs App   Beowulfs App I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 1:48 am

Played with him yesterday again (after having beer Smile), and he's really a skilled player. He's also a very nice guy too.
Back to top Go down
unnamed

Beowulfs App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beowulfs App   Beowulfs App I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 2:57 am

and we win Wink

<3
Back to top Go down
shock

shock

Beowulfs App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beowulfs App   Beowulfs App I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 4:53 am

This is a tough decision because in terms of skill your good enough it seems, but using a translator for your english is a little too below the clans english standard and it's sometimes/ often difficult for us to understand.

Perhaps it doesnt matter,
what do others think?

For me atm it's a no but my opinion can be changed I think.

Last edited by shock on Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SKENG

SKENG

Beowulfs App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beowulfs App   Beowulfs App I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 5:00 am

yes i agree, it will not be good communication wise to have you in, if i can't understand your translated english, god help me your writtten / spoken

sorry but its a no from me gl though Sad
Back to top Go down
Jodel

Beowulfs App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beowulfs App   Beowulfs App I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 6:18 am

His english might not be good enough for I'M's standard, but I think its understandable enough (which is the most important for me).

As allready stated: its a big yes for me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Beowulfs App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beowulfs App   Beowulfs App I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beowulfs App
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THIS SITE HAS MOVED TO: http://www.instamasters.com :: Outsider's Area :: Applications-
Jump to: