THIS SITE HAS MOVED TO: http://www.instamasters.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THIS SITE HAS MOVED TO: http://www.instamasters.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

love wants a acitve clan

Go down 
+3
Jodel
Kamelot
SoulBlighter
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
love<3

love wants a acitve clan Empty
PostSubject: love wants a acitve clan   love wants a acitve clan I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 8:27 am

yo hey my name is love and im 16 years old, i live in germany and love to play warsow.
current clan is aR i think im a good player and maybe good enough for IM, so why IM: I have looked in some time but yesterday we played a fw and see how good IM really is Smile, then the clantag is really nice and yea active clan.so yes that was my application and some player now me Smile

have fun with playing warsow and i hope i have next time a test with you Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: love wants a acitve clan   love wants a acitve clan I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 12:47 pm

follow the template next time
Back to top Go down
love<3

PostSubject: Re: love wants a acitve clan   love wants a acitve clan I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 4:50 am

Username: love
Warsow Username:love<3
Previous/Current clans: aR
Why I'M?: cause IM is one of the best clan, clantag nice and make movies, firendly guys
Why should we take you?: nice soundplay, nice aiming movement etc.
Back to top Go down
SoulBlighter

SoulBlighter

PostSubject: Re: love wants a acitve clan   love wants a acitve clan I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 5:15 am

Im not sure if I've ever seen this guy. One big must for players joining is that they have to have made a name for themselves in the community. If you're completely unknown you're probably not that good.
Back to top Go down
Kamelot

PostSubject: Re: love wants a acitve clan   love wants a acitve clan I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 6:13 am

i can be wrong but i saw with the prev nick in a fw vs smo???
Back to top Go down
Jodel

PostSubject: Re: love wants a acitve clan   love wants a acitve clan I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 6:32 am

I've seen you on public a few times. I think your aim is nice, but not as good as an avarage I'M member.

Good luck anyway !
Back to top Go down
love<3

PostSubject: Re: love wants a acitve clan   love wants a acitve clan I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 8:01 am

yes maybe yesterday dont know... but yesterday=failday atm new mouse but thanks ;D
and now im dont in prev
shock now that im atm in aR.
we have play a fw
Back to top Go down
born
Admin

PostSubject: Re: love wants a acitve clan   love wants a acitve clan I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 6:18 pm

he deserves testmatch i think you should add me xfire moux111
Back to top Go down
love<3

PostSubject: Re: love wants a acitve clan   love wants a acitve clan I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 3:15 am

have add you
Back to top Go down
TerroR:)

PostSubject: Re: love wants a acitve clan   love wants a acitve clan I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 9:36 am

Well i saw you with the iprev Tag ...
What ever,add me xfire smeeeterrooor and Let's Play !!

Greetz TeRRoR cheers
Back to top Go down
https://instamasters.darkbb.com
shock

shock

PostSubject: Re: love wants a acitve clan   love wants a acitve clan I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 9:59 am

hes good enough but who is he....
Back to top Go down
love<3

PostSubject: Re: love wants a acitve clan   love wants a acitve clan I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 10:37 am

i say's to you old nick was syntaris
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: love wants a acitve clan   love wants a acitve clan I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 11:39 am

uhm never ever heard of you Surprised
Back to top Go down
love<3

PostSubject: Re: love wants a acitve clan   love wants a acitve clan I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 11:59 am

yes syntaris was my bomb name and yea normal i play on duel server etc. dont know why..
Back to top Go down
born
Admin

PostSubject: Re: love wants a acitve clan   love wants a acitve clan I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 2:27 pm

something in my brain make ding ding when i hear syintaris maybe because i played rare times bomb too..... shock we gonna need 2 talk bout him
Back to top Go down
vdb

PostSubject: Re: love wants a acitve clan   love wants a acitve clan I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 7:31 am

1. bad english
2. unknown (tired of these faking cuntkids trying it again and again..)
3. might be raijin (eheheh)
4. too stupid to see that there is an application form (or too lazy to look if there is one)

=> no for me.
Back to top Go down
love<3

PostSubject: Re: love wants a acitve clan   love wants a acitve clan I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 8:38 am

Sad
but im not raijin..
and im not faking and try it ever and ever
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: love wants a acitve clan   love wants a acitve clan I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 9:22 am

OK if you arent raijin then Tell us who you are!
If you wont Tell us you'll get a Big NO of me!!!!
Back to top Go down
love<3

PostSubject: Re: love wants a acitve clan   love wants a acitve clan I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 9:38 am

this is my real nick hmm then bomb nick syntaris, maybe you can abg? this was a nick but with this i was then for a while inactive
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: love wants a acitve clan   love wants a acitve clan I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 10:14 am

Abg yee it clicks but werent your Clan k!R????
Back to top Go down
love<3

PostSubject: Re: love wants a acitve clan   love wants a acitve clan I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 10:42 am

yea i was and k0 too
Back to top Go down
shock

shock

PostSubject: Re: love wants a acitve clan   love wants a acitve clan I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 1:12 pm

Hes good, and it aint rajin, he doesnt play like rajin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: love wants a acitve clan   love wants a acitve clan I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 6:23 am

well i didnt play sth like a 1month and that was my first day and i won sth like 27:17 on dm16(gay map and i played without sound)improve ya english and wsw skills thats why im tending to give you a no soz but thats how the live is man!

REGARDS TeRRoR!
cherry

PS:good luck for ya app and dont be so angry at me ...you still can have f1s votes but not from me soz m8 cherry
Back to top Go down
shock

shock

PostSubject: Re: love wants a acitve clan   love wants a acitve clan I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 6:43 am

maybe you did beat him in a 1v1, but in a cw, i dont think you could match his score, but proove me wrong Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: love wants a acitve clan   love wants a acitve clan I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 6:54 am

isnt it like in zOrgs app??
jodel also voted f2 cuz you beat him in 1v1 and i also beat him in a 1v1 and i said no.
imagine any1 want a duel against him if hes in I'M or a tm or something he plays and will lose high against good players i think thats not good for the image of I'M thats why i gave him a no Rolling Eyes

PS:<3 ya ben <3333
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: love wants a acitve clan   love wants a acitve clan I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

love wants a acitve clan
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next