THIS SITE HAS MOVED TO: http://www.instamasters.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THIS SITE HAS MOVED TO: http://www.instamasters.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PhusionDev US - East Looking for a team :)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jared

PhusionDev US - East Looking for a team :) Empty
PostSubject: PhusionDev US - East Looking for a team :)   PhusionDev US - East Looking for a team :) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 3:24 pm

Username: PhusionDev
Warsow Username: PhusionDev
Xfire (If applicable): PhusionDev
Previous/Current clans: None for Warsow
Why I'M?: I've been actively playing on your IG CA server for a while now and like the attitudes of your members that I've played with. I'm looking to get better with a group of organized players who seem stable and know their stuff.
Why should we take you?: I've played instagib ut99 ctf for nearly a decade, and I've been playing WSW since 0.12 off and on without ever getting too serious about it. I'm willing to learn, I communicate well, I'm very well mannered and am mature.
Back to top Go down
shock

shock

PostSubject: Re: PhusionDev US - East Looking for a team :)   PhusionDev US - East Looking for a team :) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 6:42 pm

Hey Phusion Smile

Nice to meet you.

Just wondering about timezones and ping... =]
Back to top Go down
Jared

PostSubject: Time & Ping   PhusionDev US - East Looking for a team :) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 7:30 pm

I ping on average 120-150 to your server which is completely playable as far as I'm concerned. My time zone is GMT-5 but I also work overnights sat-tues from 22:00-07:00 usually this is late enough where I could make most evening practices/scrims/matches/etc especially where I'm behind in time zone. Thanks for the response Smile
Back to top Go down
born
Admin

PostSubject: Re: PhusionDev US - East Looking for a team :)   PhusionDev US - East Looking for a team :) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 7:41 am

u could add me moux111 ill testmatch u
Back to top Go down
shock

shock

PostSubject: Re: PhusionDev US - East Looking for a team :)   PhusionDev US - East Looking for a team :) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 7:54 am

Hi again Phusion,

From what I saw your a nice and friendly guy..

I can see that your aim is good, but you struggled with sound on a couple of occasions (perhaps you are better at duels)

Your movement also needs improvement which can take a lot of time.

As you may know, most of the clan are at a similar skill in terms of movement and aim because we have all played for so long!

I think you should give it a few months, and see if warsow is really your game and then notify me again when you think your good enough Smile

Nothing against you as a player infact, your very skilled if you haven't played that much Smile

Best way to improve quickly is too duel and only duel, =]

Have fun and play warsow!

ShOcK.

Last edited by shock on Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SoulBlighter

SoulBlighter

PostSubject: Re: PhusionDev US - East Looking for a team :)   PhusionDev US - East Looking for a team :) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 10:09 am

I like this guy, but I agree with pretty much everything Shock said. Give it time man, you'll get there no problem!
Back to top Go down
Jared

PostSubject: Re: PhusionDev US - East Looking for a team :)   PhusionDev US - East Looking for a team :) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 2:25 pm

I agree that I need improvement in many areas. Most of my dedicated warsow time was in 0.12 - 0.21 when the north american community actually existed I pumped a lot of time into duels. Since then the only active servers I've found are ica and the movement has changed quite a bit and actually gotten a lot faster. I have recently just come back to warsow for 0.5 and am constantly working on improving my movement but I struggle right now with not knowing what I'm doing wrong to fix my mistakes. Either way thanks for giving my application the time I'm sure I'll see you all in game =)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PhusionDev US - East Looking for a team :)   PhusionDev US - East Looking for a team :) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PhusionDev US - East Looking for a team :)
Page 1 of 1