THIS SITE HAS MOVED TO: http://www.instamasters.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THIS SITE HAS MOVED TO: http://www.instamasters.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I want to join ;)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
crusader

I want to join ;) Empty
PostSubject: I want to join ;)   I want to join ;) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 9:32 am

Dear I'M Members,

As readable in this topic, i want to join your incredible nice clan. I'M not a Noob. Mby u guys dont know me, its cuz i got many nicks. I could never choose one, its still a big problem. Likewise i am switching nicks everyday. My ex clans are esp and knx. I know these clans were not that pretty but i don't join a clan cuz of it's skill. I join it to enjoy the game and to have fun with all members.
Also, to help you, i got a root in our House and could host you one or two really good servers with a pretty ping (Ofcourse only if you trust me and need some). I'd be active in the Forum for sure and in the Game called Warsow (;p) i am non stoppyy (:
I'm 17 years old and live in Germany. I am no flamer, spammer and i never whine in fw's ;p Why did i join your clan? Hmm, i think i really love your members, i love em all. You guys got some awesome speakwise and language inside the clan, I've never seen such before and aswell it is the main reason. As already said i dont join for fame. As i got always infront of my eyes: Its a game, so have fun. If accepted, i'd get xfire suddenly. Thank's for attention

Yours Faithfully
crusader

(btw, Sorry for my english)
Back to top Go down
SKENG

SKENG

I want to join ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want to join ;)   I want to join ;) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 11:37 am

previous names that we would have known?

(KNX and ESP nicks?)
Back to top Go down
crusader

I want to join ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want to join ;)   I want to join ;) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 12:45 pm

Hey guy,

I don't remember my old KNX nicks. It was a looooong time ago. I was in the clan cuz TreffNix (i hope u know him) was my best mate to train with, he teached me important stuff (; Even i was changing nicks also in that time. One or two weeks i got the name Rooky (8 month ago) in ESP, cuz i didn't know that it's a fake and there is also a rookey, like they said. Then the switchin' started again.

Are the nicks that important or woot? Wink
have a good time
Back to top Go down
Sphere

I want to join ;) Empty
PostSubject: ...   I want to join ;) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 7:02 pm

Crusader, if you use this nick on I'M public and play there for awhile to show your skills maybe this will help a little... I've been using a lot of nicknames myself, but I also remembered them all...

I've seen TreffNix, and so has many other players as well...

If you search through this forum you will see a lot of players that actually envy(thus leading to hate) The Insta Masters. They make applications just for fun and to see if anyone is dumb enough to say yes.. <--- this is where the quality control kicks in!

Crusader, is the nickname Crusader new?
I've seen one crusader before, on the GSG public server (The old one with 99 users or something, the one that always crashed because it was raped..) (Warsow 0.42 I think, or just at the beginning of 0.5) - The time where Beowulf always stood behind a wall and shot everybody..
Back to top Go down
crusader

I want to join ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want to join ;)   I want to join ;) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 8:39 am

Hi

Yes, the name is new, never seen someone with that nick.

Also i dont play on the IM public server, its always filled with 16+ players

I fav playing with 5 or 6 Wink

I'm not one of the people just joking with their application. I really want to join
Back to top Go down
Sphere

I want to join ;) Empty
PostSubject: ...   I want to join ;) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 2:51 pm

Try playing when there are less players on the public server Smile

My mac mini can't handle 16+ users right now.. (it laggs like &%&/)Maybe it could be the graphic card or maybe I need to buy a new computer... As of this moment I can't afford one.. So I always check the public, if there are <13 players I join and see how it goes Smile

You really need to let the I'M see who you are and how you play...
And if your computer can handle many users, then you should give it a shot.
Or wait till the server has less players....

<S>

Back to top Go down
shaft

I want to join ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want to join ;)   I want to join ;) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 3:20 pm

""My ex clans are esp and knx. I know these clans were not that pretty ""

Compared to ESP we are fucking brad pitt mother fucker!
Back to top Go down
Shaft

I want to join ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want to join ;)   I want to join ;) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 3:27 pm

Btw, Is this dexter formerly known as Hawk and something smackish, who might/might not be banned for flaming leaders on xfire a while back??
Back to top Go down
crusader

I want to join ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want to join ;)   I want to join ;) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 11:16 pm

no its not. and i am no motherfucker, sry
Back to top Go down
Shaft

I want to join ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want to join ;)   I want to join ;) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 11:39 pm

That's between you and your mom, and the incest laws of your country Laughing

Meantime, here is the team roster from the time treffniX played in KNX.
If you ever played in KNX with treffNix, you should be on this list.

Leaders
|Knaxta*
|NinjaFuya*

Officers
|Madama*

Conqueror
|Shaft*
|SickBoy*

Elite Guard
|Flekica*
|Liifes*
|Speedy*
|Samurai*
|Armani*

Members
|Driedman
|Treffnix

---On Break---
|Flowz
|Ismo*

---Trialist's---
|Halo*
Back to top Go down
crus

I want to join ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want to join ;)   I want to join ;) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 6:19 am

suck my dick, plox
Back to top Go down
SoulBlighter

SoulBlighter

I want to join ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want to join ;)   I want to join ;) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 3:40 pm

Whos the most badass detective in town? shaft!

You live up to your name sir, hats off
Back to top Go down
SKENG

SKENG

I want to join ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want to join ;)   I want to join ;) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 10:58 pm

well shaft i played in KNX when treffnix did and im not on that sheet

Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
Shaft

I want to join ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want to join ;)   I want to join ;) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 12:27 pm

Really Skeng? You were on a different team roster.

Leader

|Knaxta*

Co-Leader
|NinjaFuya*
!Madama*

Team Leader
|Shaft*

Team Member
|0,001*
|Deathsniper*
|Samurai*
|Liifes*