THIS SITE HAS MOVED TO: http://www.instamasters.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THIS SITE HAS MOVED TO: http://www.instamasters.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

n1 taker, gj :D

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nano

n1 taker, gj :D Empty
PostSubject: n1 taker, gj :D   n1 taker, gj :D I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 4:45 pm

thx taker for banning me from server for killing u. noob :>

~ just trollin
Back to top Go down
Sphere

PostSubject: Re: n1 taker, gj :D   n1 taker, gj :D I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 4:55 pm

too true, he bans people because he cant take it, hes a noob and everyones gettting better than him. the kid better step up
Back to top Go down
Nano

PostSubject: Re: n1 taker, gj :D   n1 taker, gj :D I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 4:58 pm

wait, i didnt spam the server and didnt flame anyone, i fragged him 2 seconds later banned - what do u expect i would think?
Back to top Go down
Sphere

PostSubject: ...   n1 taker, gj :D I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 5:11 pm

Ehhh, nice try.

Using my nickname as your personal gain... Thats not funny...
Nano, you know that admins can check ip, so its no use trying to fake a nickname.

Taker, you did good banning this person Smile

Btw, Taker is 35 and I am almost 32 (next month)... So who is the kid.... ROFL!

Sphere. (the real one)
Back to top Go down
Nano

PostSubject: Re: n1 taker, gj :D   n1 taker, gj :D I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 5:29 pm

i didnt fake u? wtf are u talking.... let them check ip i didnt fake u.
Back to top Go down
SKENG

SKENG

PostSubject: Re: n1 taker, gj :D   n1 taker, gj :D I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 6:14 pm

Nano wrote:
i didnt fake u? wtf are u talking.... let them check ip i didnt fake u.

sphere uses punctuation you utter mong, you call that trolling?

get back to the drawing board you dribbling tard
Back to top Go down
Sphere

PostSubject: ...   n1 taker, gj :D I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 6:14 pm

I would never say anything negative about Taker. Only if he made a chicken joke.. But that is another subject... If you show respect you will EARN respect...

And this area is for applications, not for your trolling...
Back to top Go down
Sphere

PostSubject: ..   n1 taker, gj :D I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 6:16 pm

Skeng, you posted before me Smile hehe
Back to top Go down
Taker
Admin
Taker

PostSubject: :))   n1 taker, gj :D I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 6:54 pm

nano kill me? in your dreams.. GET CANCER AND DIE pls Wink
Back to top Go down
Taker
Admin
Taker

PostSubject: Re: n1 taker, gj :D   n1 taker, gj :D I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 6:59 pm

man if u are too good play 1on1 with me? srdly but this reatrds are so stupid? Alys get more frags in game , many onfires , accuracys and they beat me?? omg this retards think they are good bceause kill me once or two.. Its normal noobs is CA!!! lol

All games i have better score and more 2x or 3x than 2 player in my team.. And they beat me... lol so stupid really
Back to top Go down
Taker
Admin
Taker

PostSubject: :))))   n1 taker, gj :D I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 7:00 pm

if 1 day u beat me i quit wsw really!! Wink
Back to top Go down
Taker
Admin
Taker

PostSubject: Re: n1 taker, gj :D   n1 taker, gj :D I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 7:03 pm

if 1 day i tell how many frags i make in 1 day u problably die....
Back to top Go down
Taker
Admin
Taker

PostSubject: :))   n1 taker, gj :D I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 7:03 pm

retard...
Back to top Go down
Nano

PostSubject: Re: n1 taker, gj :D   n1 taker, gj :D I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 7:57 pm

Ok if i beat u u will quit warsow? lets make a duel tomorrow Smile
Back to top Go down
Taker
Admin
Taker

PostSubject: Re: n1 taker, gj :D   n1 taker, gj :D I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 9:08 pm

with 1 hand? Or i can use both? just to now..
Back to top Go down
Taker
Admin
Taker

PostSubject: :)))))   n1 taker, gj :D I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 9:33 pm

*know Very Happy

I wanna change my nick to hated Very Happy lol
Back to top Go down
Sphere

PostSubject: ..   n1 taker, gj :D I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 2:39 am

Taker, I think you just need to use your feet against him! =D (or just one foot) <3

I wonder how old Nano is, must be a very young player that just spends his time trying his best to annoy other players... Or maybe he's just one of the regular flamers that hangs around talking like they know stuff and just to get the thrill of getting kicked/banned.. And then they brag about it to friends (if they have some) and tell them stories about: "ohhh I just started a fight with Taker and he is like... really angry with me and he wants to duel my ass.... " And then your so called friends respond: "wow sooo cool you are for doing so, lets go to the store and you pay for food and candy." Nano respond gladly: "Great, let me just get some money from mom so I can treat you guys! Like I always do, my best friends!"

ah, this tea that I am drinking right now is the bomb! Green tea with cactus, lime and rose!

Skeng, you should let your pet (if its still alive) go wild and eat Nano (must be a small player, hence the name)

lol!
Back to top Go down
Taker
Admin
Taker

PostSubject: Re: n1 taker, gj :D   n1 taker, gj :D I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 5:07 am

Sphere Very Happy lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Nano

PostSubject: Re: n1 taker, gj :D   n1 taker, gj :D I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 8:30 am

lol oh my god ur sooooo funnnnnyyyyy hahahaha !
where did i flame? srsly read this thread again and see who acts like a kid.

Anyway... if u got balls taker, duel me today or keep spamming arrogant sentences. Ur choice.
Back to top Go down
Sphere

PostSubject: ...   n1 taker, gj :D I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 9:32 am

I've processed your query and the results are as I thought:

1. You started something on the server, you got banned.
2. You kiddie ways came to the conclusion to post something here.
3. You didn't get any attention so you faked my name to see if someone answered your post.
4. You jumped with excitement when you saw that I posted something..
5. You continued with your wrong doing, this to spite Taker so he confronted you.
6. You still try to get more attention. (kids you know)
7. You try to tell yourself that you are not a kid and while doing so you call others kids that are way beyond you in years. You get a little sad when you figure out that you are a kid...
8. You are still here wasting Takers time. Kids are like this, they don't give up. Even if you tell them no or to go to Hobbo Hotel, they won't do it.. Only thing left is to offer you candy, but you really don't deserve it.
9. --- Processes finished ---

Can you read? This area is for applications, there is another tread called Clan War Proposal... It would have been a whole lot better if you posted this there instead of here... (no you don't need to repost)
Back to top Go down
Sphere

PostSubject: ...   n1 taker, gj :D I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 9:35 am

Taker <3

hehe Smile
Back to top Go down
Nano

PostSubject: Re: n1 taker, gj :D   n1 taker, gj :D I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 9:54 am

1. You started something on the server, you got banned. - I never started anything, ask taker.

2. You kiddie ways came to the conclusion to post something here. - whynot? If a Admin banned me for nothing, i complain about it. I couldnt reconnect and couldn't write taker a message so i went here, why not?

3. You didn't get any attention so you faked my name to see if someone answered your post. - Lies. I said let them check IP, i didnt fake u.

4. You jumped with excitement when you saw that I posted something.. - again funny joke, woah!

5. You continued with your wrong doing, this to spite Taker so he confronted you. Yes i spite him hard. i said "noob", wow. Let me check what he said: "nano kill me? in your dreams.. GET CANCER AND DIE pls Wink"
And then some random Flames, so kiddie like.

6. You still try to get more attention. (kids you know) Not really, im trying to clear this up but u just keep flaming me.

7. You try to tell yourself that you are not a kid and while doing so you call others kids that are way beyond you in years. You get a little sad when you figure out that you are a kid... yep, didn't know that 24 years means that im a kid. PPl can still act like kids, even if they'r 35, it's not always the age.

8. You are still here wasting Takers time. Kids are like this, they don't give up. Even if you tell them no or to go to Hobbo Hotel, they won't do it.. Only thing left is to offer you candy, but you really don't deserve it. If i waste his time, he shouldn't answer. Like i said i want to clear this up. And btw when i came on the server again and asked taker why he banned me he answered: "i dont ban u again, just suck my dick okay"?

9. --- Processes finished --- - Bad job
Back to top Go down
Sphere

PostSubject: ..   n1 taker, gj :D I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 10:33 am

What is there to clear up? You know that a ban only last for 15 min....
And there are many other servers to play on if you don't like the I'M way Smile

Well, is the message: Anyway... if u got balls taker, duel me today or keep spamming arrogant sentences. Ur choice. <-- what kind of a message is this? If you look in the form even Takers mail address / xfire is there... So there is no reason for you to post messages here.... You agree? Or is this wrong too??? hmmmm
Back to top Go down
Sphere

PostSubject: ...   n1 taker, gj :D I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 10:45 am

But then again, I don't want Taker's mailbox to be filled up with spam...

hihi
Back to top Go down
Nano

PostSubject: Re: n1 taker, gj :D   n1 taker, gj :D I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 10:51 am

I haven't got Takers xfire so... tell it me i still want a serious 1 o 1.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: n1 taker, gj :D   n1 taker, gj :D I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

n1 taker, gj :D
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next