THIS SITE HAS MOVED TO: http://www.instamasters.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THIS SITE HAS MOVED TO: http://www.instamasters.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Poulp ex-k2R

Go down 
+2
SoulBlighter
vdb
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SKENG

SKENG

Poulp ex-k2R - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poulp ex-k2R   Poulp ex-k2R - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 7:44 pm

nah tha comment was tongue in cheek, a joke cos of the was u predictred where i was...

calling me a bastard, lucky and everything else though every round is just next level, i dont see how you have the cheek to talk to me like in your friend in nw/ out of wsw but make me out as some cunt in wars.

its obvious that u rage hard when i kill u (many times) so just suck it up an accept it, you are not as good, you dont need to be a stereotyp[ical tryhard german flamer. nor the real deal (vdb) just die and wait for respawn without flaming.
Back to top Go down
kRisTii

PostSubject: kRisTii / unnamed   Poulp ex-k2R - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 7:55 pm

dude i have never even said im good? and u got some luck kills on me yes but all off the wasnt :p and i said u were lucky when you got me with a luck shoot.
Back to top Go down
Sphere

PostSubject: ...   Poulp ex-k2R - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 10:50 pm

Skeng :p - You could have said like a mole or wort, but aids :p You evil bloke! :p *pokes Skeng with a stick*

kRisTii are you really suing I'M for winning? Surprised ( yes I watched the whole video, hehe )

Back to top Go down
kRisTii

PostSubject: kRisTii / unnamed   Poulp ex-k2R - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 5:23 pm

spehre what are u talking about Oo
Back to top Go down
Sphere

PostSubject: ...   Poulp ex-k2R - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 8:14 am

kRisTii, you said it in the video. (the match you had with I'M). :p
Back to top Go down
kRisTii

PostSubject: kRisTii / unnamed   Poulp ex-k2R - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 9:31 am

i said what?? Oo it was a good game and fear:p whatever i dont care -.-
Back to top Go down
Taker
Admin
Taker

PostSubject: :)))))))))))))))))))   Poulp ex-k2R - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 11:30 am

lol sphere Razz
Back to top Go down
Sphere

PostSubject: ...   Poulp ex-k2R - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 10:40 am

Taker :p
Back to top Go down
bitches

PostSubject: Re: Poulp ex-k2R   Poulp ex-k2R - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 12:37 pm

bitches :p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Poulp ex-k2R   Poulp ex-k2R - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Poulp ex-k2R
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THIS SITE HAS MOVED TO: http://www.instamasters.com :: Outsider's Area :: Clan War Proposal-
Jump to: