THIS SITE HAS MOVED TO: http://www.instamasters.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THIS SITE HAS MOVED TO: http://www.instamasters.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kampa's Warsow Application

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kampa.

Kampa's Warsow Application Empty
PostSubject: Kampa's Warsow Application   Kampa's Warsow Application I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 5:37 am

Username:Kampa

Warsow Username:Kampa.

Xfire (If applicable):I chose not to do my Xfire account because I can prove I have a good skill without XFire

Previous/Current clans:I've chosen to remain without clan, because I have not found a clan that I like Very Happy

Why I'M?:why ?..... I'M I'M is an experienced clan with good players with a skill that proved to be the best of the best. This clan has shown that it is a community of mature players who know how to choose members.

Why should we take you?:I think you should take me because I have a good skill, are a mature player (not a child) and willing to participate in a community like me: D

Back to top Go down
vdb

PostSubject: Re: Kampa's Warsow Application   Kampa's Warsow Application I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 10:34 am

Kampa. wrote:

Xfire (If applicable):I chose not to do my Xfire account because I can prove I have a good skill without XFire

Previous/Current clans:I've chosen to remain without clan, because I have not found a clan that I like Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Sphere

PostSubject: ...   Kampa's Warsow Application I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 4:55 am

Kampa.:

Yes they are the best! Smile

But, what do you do with team speak (oral communication) if you don't have Xfire?

Alternatives:
1. Ask all the members to use Skype? (its limited up to 10 people, but it works best with 4)
2. You get Messenger live - conference is limited and the chance for messenger to crash is high
3. You call them with your phone.. Have like 15 telephones.
4. You buy another computer and with this computer you use it for mix of skype and messenger.. Have in mind that you can't contact all of them at the same time since limit is about 10.. So you can't talk to all of them at the same time.. Thus the computer crash and you have to install windows all over again making the best players in the world wait for you.
5. or you install Xfire.

And the app is a little short....

Anyways good luck Smile

If you read about all the other posts in this fine forum, and look at how nicely done the applications for the approved members are. Maybe you will know what to do Smile - But don't copy and paste! (thats bad)

Good age though Smile
Back to top Go down
shock

shock

PostSubject: Re: Kampa's Warsow Application   Kampa's Warsow Application I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 5:23 am

I think i'm in love Shocked

I would say the same as Sphere says, your age is good but you haven't really put much effort into your application. Also I don't really know you very well and we tend to find the players we want these days....

Thats because warsow doesn't have a large community, and if someone randomly appears with a new name and pwning teh server, it's unlikely that they are who they say they are....

unless they're Jonathan Wendel Fatal1ty ofc pig

So i'm afraid to say that your application isn't successful, but I hope you get into another clan and we meet in the wars Smile

HF and PLAY warsow Smile

Ben.
Back to top Go down
Kampa

PostSubject: My app   Kampa's Warsow Application I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 11:04 am

No problem gl and hf
Back to top Go down
shaft

PostSubject: Re: Kampa's Warsow Application   Kampa's Warsow Application I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 5:01 pm

"Warsow Username:Kampa.

Wow! you grow up fast- Last application to KNX 2 weeks ago you was 14
Shocked

From KNXgaming.tk

"Warsow Username:Kampa.
Name:Christian
Internet connection (short describtion, is it fast, slow... how often you have problems etc.):20mbs 50 ping on server
Computer (is it Commodore 64 or Core 2 or what...):Core 2
Availability (which days of the week you can play, what hours, etc.):Anytime"
Back to top Go down
SKENG

SKENG

PostSubject: Re: Kampa's Warsow Application   Kampa's Warsow Application I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 11:38 am

reejected.

Back to top Go down
Jodel

PostSubject: Re: Kampa's Warsow Application   Kampa's Warsow Application I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 5:41 am

SKENG wrote:
reejected.

naahhhh ... i wanted to do a ben Sad
Back to top Go down
SKENG

SKENG

PostSubject: Re: Kampa's Warsow Application   Kampa's Warsow Application I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 10:19 am

bl()w me Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
Sphere

PostSubject: ...   Kampa's Warsow Application I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 11:17 am

Thats some age difference, maybe Kampa forgot that he was 14 or 21... Or maybe 21-14= 7 yrs old! Surprised
Back to top Go down
SKENG

SKENG

PostSubject: Re: Kampa's Warsow Application   Kampa's Warsow Application I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 6:15 pm

Kampa's Warsow Application Tumblr_lhihlipdxw1qz4spho1_500
Back to top Go down
born
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kampa's Warsow Application   Kampa's Warsow Application I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 6:02 am

wtf skeng Very Happy:D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kampa's Warsow Application   Kampa's Warsow Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kampa's Warsow Application
Page 1 of 1