THIS SITE HAS MOVED TO: http://www.instamasters.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THIS SITE HAS MOVED TO: http://www.instamasters.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Beowulfs App

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Taker
Admin
Taker

Beowulfs App - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: :))))   Beowulfs App - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 6:35 am

f1.

I think he can work in that!! Smile) He´s good player and very friendly. Smile Only see assholes playing in wsw.

I like him. for me is yes Smile

hugs bros Smile)
Back to top Go down
Beo

PostSubject: Re: Beowulfs App   Beowulfs App - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 11:37 am

Sorry when me English not so good but im can learn it =)

I understand the most what you say but in Write in English is my problem but i try make better

thats ok ?

Greeting Beo
Back to top Go down
Beo

PostSubject: Re: Beowulfs App   Beowulfs App - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 2:30 am

ok Two (Taker and Jodel ) Say yes to my Apply but shock your the leader and you say no

What is it for me a Yes or no to join I'M ??

And yes im Learnded English to can join I'M

Greeting Beo
Back to top Go down
Beo

PostSubject: Re: Beowulfs App   Beowulfs App - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 4:06 am

.... ??
Back to top Go down
SKENG

SKENG

PostSubject: Re: Beowulfs App   Beowulfs App - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 5:45 am

And yes im Learnded English to can join I'M

confused
Back to top Go down
shock

shock

PostSubject: Re: Beowulfs App   Beowulfs App - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 10:39 am

Sorry I can't let someone join who I don't understand :/
Back to top Go down
born
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Beowulfs App   Beowulfs App - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 11:02 am

I think i stand behind shock that english is really important for us to communicate u should get some improved english skillz!!! i like you beo but talking english is the basics for join our Team
Back to top Go down
Beo

PostSubject: Re: Beowulfs App   Beowulfs App - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 8:10 pm

ok but thanks for the time =)
Back to top Go down
SKENG

SKENG

PostSubject: Re: Beowulfs App   Beowulfs App - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 3:52 am

cheating scumbag, you bring shame to knaxta and fuyas clan.
Back to top Go down
Jodel

PostSubject: Re: Beowulfs App   Beowulfs App - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 3:56 am

I dont think Beo deserves this Skeng. Although he might be suspicious (saw him play vs beast and preshoot like everything), I think you shouldnt post like this before posting real evidence.

I still like Beo, and without proper evidence I wont believe that he's hacking.
Back to top Go down
SKENG

SKENG

PostSubject: Re: Beowulfs App   Beowulfs App - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 4:23 am

http://www.xfire.com/video/3edbf7/

i got the demo too in wich he gets about 13 fraags straight on sls

sls is an outstanding player, and when he played insta was unstoppable, i honestly cant see somebody of shocks calibre get 13 or so consecutive frags on sls without a miss

i suspected him, mega told me he had a aim hook, beast has said it and sls too.

not just a coincidence, also he has all of a suddenc upped 4/5 screens of monster wins v ppl, not to mention he beat mega by a spread of 10 or so, shamefull

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beowulfs App   Beowulfs App - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 4:48 am

He defo does. I checked multiples demos of beo making impossible prefires, im not talking about the ones where he randomly shoots round corners. Ones where he sits and waits, and shoots the minute the enemy moves onto screen (vs j0d3l too, i saw these demos). Tho tbh i did myself, kinda obvious wen u see someone else do it too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beowulfs App   Beowulfs App - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 4:56 am

Jodel if u want evidence, go onto the i'm Iduel server and download his duels from about 866 - 876. Where he was just rolling every1.

The best part is that he acts like a complete noob in some situations (obviously to hide it). in wdm17, he would die and spawn on the opposite side of the map. When he spawns, sometimes looks in a completely different position to where the guy killed him, even tho its completely obvious hes not there.

Some people say oh its sound its sound, i have an X-FI xtreme gamer, not the worlds best sound card but i can hear anything in wdm17. There are countless ocassions where the enemy will make a MONSTER sound, and he wont even flinch, someone with good sound would move to the sound, not continue looking in the completely opposite direction, so i refuse to believe that. If he can wait at a spot and prefire someone so perfectly with a reaction of approximatley 0.1 second every time, he is either a robot or a cheater. Look at the demos and see where he waits and prefires. He does it everytime.

Out.
Back to top Go down
shaft

PostSubject: Re: Beowulfs App   Beowulfs App - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 9:39 am

I dont belive 5 seconds vid of a duel and a lucky kill is enough evidence. For all I know Skeng could be using that spot prior in the duel before Beo shot down there.

Im not sure yet to what to think, but I have seen a demo when he had a duel with Jodel, and I dueled him myself. I have not yet seen anything convincing enough to label him a cheater.

We will off course watch the demos at IM IDUEL when the server is back up again.

Meantime, no need to talk shit and spread rumors before a judgement can be made based on solid evidence.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beowulfs App   Beowulfs App - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 11:32 am

Meh, who needs evidence its all over his demos.

The fact he does humanly impossible prefire shots is enough to convince me.
Back to top Go down
SKENG

SKENG

PostSubject: Re: Beowulfs App   Beowulfs App - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 12:22 pm

dont u think for some1 who goes unseen for 3 months, then comes back godlike, asking many good players for duels winning them all and posting sscreensshots its a bit strange?

also getting accused off 4 people in 1 day? really? if im honest, that is enough evidence to be sure hes using cheats.

plus that shot is just lol! the human eye did no even see a player. its impossible, really it is.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beowulfs App   Beowulfs App - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 1:49 pm

I just saw that shot.

Dno how any1 can say that was luck, the minute he spawns hes looking there.

Apprantly his reactions are robot like. The only person in the history of games to have robot reactions.
Back to top Go down
SKENG

SKENG

PostSubject: Re: Beowulfs App   Beowulfs App - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 5:29 pm

Beowulfs App - Page 2 Bustedu

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Beo

PostSubject: Re: Beowulfs App   Beowulfs App - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 6:02 pm

Yeahr Skeng nice but its wrong, yes i was at this sever and yes there was a cheater l (Wh) but i see you connect and i go and play StarCraft yes and when you not belive ask Shisha he is the hacker he sayed all me. He have Xfire: indestructible93

And when you say all the time im Cheater your wrong.

Good Evening Mad
Back to top Go down
Beo

PostSubject: Re: Beowulfs App   Beowulfs App - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 6:04 pm

And yes Shisha is little fucked boy when must cheaten and they your thats im your so shit FU

GREETING Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Beo

PostSubject: Re: Beowulfs App   Beowulfs App - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 6:22 pm

Sorry but when you little fuckers must say im this person WHEN YOU DONT KOWN THAT IM THIS GAY Say not to me Cheater ITS FACT THATS NOT IM THIS MOTHERFUKIng gay SHISHA sorry for this words but im not cheater i have never you any hacks i played 2yeahrs warsow and i will play the next 2 yeahr

GOOD BYE Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
SKENG

SKENG

PostSubject: Re: Beowulfs App   Beowulfs App - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 9:37 pm

so shisha faked all your smileys?

he also wouldnt give me his xfire after asking and waiting 5 mins, him (you) said message beo now.

you came p with some bullshit excuse that i knew you verry well and thats why you couldnt give any other names as u was scared one other guy might find out?

sounds to me like you got shisha to cover your back, cos shisha always says hi to me, even under alias's.

i also asked for ur real life name,, shisha would have told me if it was him you know why? he knows i know his nam cos we wore each others names after he tried adding me to facebook!

finally i didnt see any player leave on the warsow web browser from when clicked connect, to connecting to then tabbing out and looking
Back to top Go down
Jodel

PostSubject: Re: Beowulfs App   Beowulfs App - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 1:15 am

What server were you playing on ?
Back to top Go down
shaft

PostSubject: Re: Beowulfs App   Beowulfs App - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 5:26 am

Look at the different way Beo and haxhax type English.
From this I can tell that they are not the same person.

So I ask again ,like Chris Crocker "leave Beo alone!" until you can come up with some real evidence.

Back to top Go down
shock

shock

PostSubject: Re: Beowulfs App   Beowulfs App - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 7:15 am

Okay Shock has watched the demos Smile

100% wallhack. No doubt at all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beowulfs App   Beowulfs App - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beowulfs App
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THIS SITE HAS MOVED TO: http://www.instamasters.com :: Outsider's Area :: Applications-
Jump to: