THIS SITE HAS MOVED TO: http://www.instamasters.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THIS SITE HAS MOVED TO: http://www.instamasters.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

skengs app

Go down 
+6
vdb
born
shock
hot
Taker
TerroR:)
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
skeng

skengs app Empty
PostSubject: skengs app   skengs app I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 11:55 am

Username: skeng

Warsow Username: skeng

Xfire (If applicable): roflcoptermeatpies

Previous/Current clans: well i joined KNX after about 2 months of playing warsow as i thought my my overall gameplay had rapidly increased in such a short ammount of time. after seeing knaxtas skill i was quite impressed with the clan and thought i'd give it a try. within 2 weeks i was the most active player and inactivity sadly took over and i was forced to leave

Why I'M?: well, who else really? i look at practically every other clan in public and see adolescent kids spamming stupid jarring binds and generally being immature wearing quite frankly the most horrific tags ever witnessed by a human. The I'M community has a popular mature skilled selection of players that i feel are on the same wavelengh as me. i've only been playing warsow around 7 months but have around 10 years experience playing FPS online so i've picked up the learning curve quite well.

my second point being that lately i have been getting quite friendly with a few members and practicing duels with them, i'm quite new to duels atm but i strive to progress rapidlly and develop my skills much further within them and wars, i will admit i have not played many wars in warsow due to KNX inactivness but it's something i wish to learn from the best, if i do make the team. i'm familiar with just about every map played on duel, although i have not played many duels i can pick up my skill very fast hopefully, shock spanked me about 21-10 admittedly but i did duel born and was winning up untill the end, i have fun dueling with i'm players because that's the best duel training available IMO

Why should we take you?: You should take me because i want to learn, there is nothing more important in life at a young age than knowledge / education and i stand by this concept religiously, i may underpreform if you take me but im determined to improve. we was all not too good at the game at one point eh? i have seen how shock has trained hotdog and would like to be playing along side him in oractic sessions as i see a great oppertunity to learn. with more training i'm quite sure that i will prevail within just one or 2 months if i make the clan. i'm quite an active player and I'M is an active clan, i'll be ready to excell whenever possible

Back to top Go down

skengs app Empty
PostSubject: Re: skengs app   skengs app I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 12:15 pm

Well...that was a good apply Smile nice 2 see
add me xfire smeeeterrooor
and we'll see
Back to top Go down
https://instamasters.darkbb.com
Taker
Admin
Taker

skengs app Empty
PostSubject: :))   skengs app I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 5:01 pm

<3 Skeng Smile))

Nice person and nice player Smile Very mature guy with good game sense and good aim .

Wish luck for your aplication my friend Smile

I play a lot with him in public and i can say he have skill and big future in warsow.

hugs Skeng Wink

Back to top Go down
hot

skengs app Empty
PostSubject: skeng :)   skengs app I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 4:18 pm

Hey skeng nice to meet you =)
I agree Takers opinion nice guy everytime friendly and fair.
Back to top Go down
skeng

skengs app Empty
PostSubject: Re: skengs app   skengs app I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 5:32 pm

thanks for the feedback people, any more from shock / born / soulblight / rip too Razz
Back to top Go down
shock

shock

skengs app Empty
PostSubject: Re: skengs app   skengs app I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 3:08 pm

Hey Skeng, like in Zorg's thread I'm apologizing for being all unprofessional...

It would help me greatly if born and rip was to input here!
I can definitively see potential in you, and I have no problems with you as a person, think we will have to have you play in a few fw's with you like we did with Zorg and see how well you do.

I'm tied up with a lot of uni work atm.. and I might not be playing that often but Ill try sort things out asap.
Time to finish a 15 page essay :/

ShOcK.<3

Back to top Go down
born
Admin

skengs app Empty
PostSubject: Re: skengs app   skengs app I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 7:35 am

Yo skeng! i still like u and like shock said we need to play some matches with you to get our opinoin bout you. Sry shock i got many trouble at work because of christmas .... not got that much time for computer atm sry next year will be better!!Smile
Back to top Go down
vdb

skengs app Empty
PostSubject: Re: skengs app   skengs app I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 7:24 am

well tbh i didnt read ur whole app.

i know that u can troll. in a good style. not as good as mine (eheheh) but its okay.

/e: okay, read it. your story sounds pretty much as mine. so still:

yes for me.
Back to top Go down
skeng

skengs app Empty
PostSubject: Re: skengs app   skengs app I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 9:31 pm

ok i've been ill recently and a bit inactive but tomorrow im ready for some wars if possible, and 100% some CTF too

hit me up on xfire shock

Razz
Back to top Go down
skeng

skengs app Empty
PostSubject: Re: skengs app   skengs app I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 12:17 pm

I MIXED EARLIER WITH TAKER AND TERROR caps*

skengs app Dgdgdg

more pls What a Face
Back to top Go down

skengs app Empty
PostSubject: Re: skengs app   skengs app I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 1:19 pm

YES YES YES LET HIM IN!
friendly+skilled!!
give him 100 times yes Smile
Back to top Go down
Taker
Admin
Taker

skengs app Empty
PostSubject: :)))   skengs app I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 1:54 pm

yes gg m8!!

well played Smile
Back to top Go down

skengs app Empty
PostSubject: Re: skengs app   skengs app I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 2:22 pm

Bitch stole my colors! >:-( jk but really... change colors Smile and uhm seems like a good and nice player let him in
Back to top Go down
skeng

skengs app Empty
PostSubject: Re: skengs app   skengs app I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 3:47 am

^ ah i thought they were trial/mix colours for some reason
Back to top Go down
SoulBlighter

SoulBlighter

skengs app Empty
PostSubject: Re: skengs app   skengs app I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 4:00 am

THE COLOURS ARE RED AND BLACK AND VIBE AND SNOKEN NEED TO GET THE FUCK IN LINE!!! Very Happy <3

On another note:This looks very promising, maybe not enough for a f1 for me just yet but def looking good.
Back to top Go down

skengs app Empty
PostSubject: Re: skengs app   skengs app I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 7:55 am

o soul your so random Smile but no im keeping my colors Razz gl with the app skeng Smile
Back to top Go down
RiP
Admin
RiP

skengs app Empty
PostSubject: Re: skengs app   skengs app I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 4:47 pm

Skeng MUST be in I'M Very Happy

Believe me, you would do a big mistake by rejecting his app.
Back to top Go down

skengs app Empty
PostSubject: Re: skengs app   skengs app I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 6:11 am

OMFG ITS RIP! <3
Back to top Go down
skeng

skengs app Empty
PostSubject: Re: skengs app   skengs app I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 6:46 am

rip my main man ty Razz

mucky night last night?
Back to top Go down
Taker
Admin
Taker

skengs app Empty
PostSubject: :))))))))))))))   skengs app I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 11:13 am

same opinion!!!!!!!!!

Rip <3 Smile)))))))

Love this guy!! Nice guy, wonderfull player!!!!

Let him join!!! X)

hugs bros!! Smile
Back to top Go down
skeng

skengs app Empty
PostSubject: Re: skengs app   skengs app I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 11:36 am

yave you reached a verdict shock Very Happy

im left in a cliffhanger position

constructive criticism welcomed ofc!
Back to top Go down
Kamelot

skengs app Empty
PostSubject: Re: skengs app   skengs app I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 12:33 pm

f1, he is skilled and friendly Very Happy
Back to top Go down
skeng

skengs app Empty
PostSubject: Re: skengs app   skengs app I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 9:15 am

6/7 f1's wasnt quite the response i was expecting! sunny

thanks for the support
Back to top Go down
Taker
Admin
Taker

skengs app Empty
PostSubject: :))))   skengs app I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 8:02 am

He have skill to be IM. Just my opinion. he is nice guy, he is kind players would like see in my team Smile

good luck Skeng Smile)
Back to top Go down
shock

shock

skengs app Empty
PostSubject: Re: skengs app   skengs app I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 8:38 am

Skeng let me know when you have fixed your 0.6 issue, coz the servers are now on 0.6, im thinking we should make it a 0.6 only clan...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

skengs app Empty
PostSubject: Re: skengs app   skengs app I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

skengs app
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THIS SITE HAS MOVED TO: http://www.instamasters.com :: Outsider's Area :: Applications-
Jump to: