THIS SITE HAS MOVED TO: http://www.instamasters.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THIS SITE HAS MOVED TO: http://www.instamasters.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ready for I'M? :)

Go down 
+3
born
shock
TerroR:)
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
R4ij1n

ready for I'M? :) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ready for I'M? :)   ready for I'M? :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 7:25 am

well...ok...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ready for I'M? :)   ready for I'M? :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 8:10 am

kyox wrote:
vdb wrote:
hes a really skilled one, but i think everyone knows my opinion.

a huge no for me

sry
agree with you. R4ij1n you're skilled guy and so on, but you first lied, and i srsly hate this. you don't even felt sorry. so for me it's a no as well.

These guys told everything...its also Mine opinion sry Rai... U lied and like kyox Said i also hate it Neutral

So a nicely no for me confused

But you got some f1s so it might Be that you have some chances...but As i Said no
Back to top Go down
https://instamasters.darkbb.com
R4ij1n

PostSubject: Re: ready for I'M? :)   ready for I'M? :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 8:14 am

3 no votes .... 1 yes vote.... but I have many yes votes suuuure.... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
R4ij1n

PostSubject: Re: ready for I'M? :)   ready for I'M? :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 1:01 pm

lets wait for more votes Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ready for I'M? :)   ready for I'M? :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 1:27 pm

so guys.. i re-thought about this. and as you know he's skilled enough for I'M and maybe much better as the most of us. he felt sorry for everything did. so i change my mind and vote F1. i think we could give him a chance.

F1
kyox
Back to top Go down
R4ij1n

PostSubject: Re: ready for I'M? :)   ready for I'M? :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 1:45 pm

thanx <3. I'm really sorry for lying Surprised
Back to top Go down
vdb

PostSubject: Re: ready for I'M? :)   ready for I'M? :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 3:38 pm

yeah, i really believe that. not.

you applied about 50000 times with a fakenick.
lying is what you do and what you like

i will never play in a team with you, if thats more clear.
Back to top Go down
R4ij1n

PostSubject: Re: ready for I'M? :)   ready for I'M? :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 11:20 pm

Shall I close this application for YOU? I mean you are the only one who vote F2, well its your opinion let's see ;D. I heard I'm good enough and I'm friendly! Kyox changed his opinion (thanks) about me. Maybe I'm kinda friendly! You're only showing my negative side! Greez R4ij1n
Back to top Go down
shock

shock

PostSubject: Re: ready for I'M? :)   ready for I'M? :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 12:31 am

I don't wanna lose members of the group so that you can join, I think you have had the choice to act the way you have and you have created a negative look for yourself,

you even lied to day who is perhaps feeling forgiving towards you because he was forgiven. At least Day was man enough to confess to his ways.

You instead have lied your way through everything, perhaps you've matured yes, but I still can't trust you a number of things, I'm not going to go over them again but I know somethings happened, and your not willing to admit any of them. Also I don't actually believe you will truly fit into I'M, and will probably end up leaving to go back to your never losing clan (Pr.ai)

So all in all I just don't see the point in all the drama your joining will cause...

I mean I don't dislike you as much anymore but as far as a member of the clan goes, I think it's all a little too much. I can see some people are supporting you but most are ones that have no reason not too...

They are basically just seeing your "high skill level" and not the things you have done in the past...

If your dead certain about wanting to join then you have one option, get everyone in the clan to vote f1 in the current list exept me and vdb.... and maybe then is your only chance...

Sorry for any problems ive caused by saying no and I want everyone to be happy but I'm not trading off players and creating undeeded drama for no reason. If you didn't have the past you had, and your lieing ways... maybe things would be different....

F2 Sad

Regards,
ShOcK.
Back to top Go down
R4ij1n

PostSubject: Re: ready for I'M? :)   ready for I'M? :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 5:33 am

well, vdb will never change his opinion. He isn't active but still a member. I failed again see you guys. You're a great clan Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ready for I'M? :)   ready for I'M? :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 7:11 am

Okay shock you forgott to say that i also Voted F2
And i want to tell you guys sth who vote f1
I Read the apply One more
Time and also the replY
and the Thing you Talking about is mostly skill...He Lied to us 10000 Times And you trust him
Imagine theres a Guy who is high skilled but His Person is an Ass...
Would you still Pick him??
Think about that dudes

Pisses of Terror
Back to top Go down
https://instamasters.darkbb.com
R4ij1n

PostSubject: Re: ready for I'M? :)   ready for I'M? :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 7:56 am

just......lol Arrow
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ready for I'M? :)   ready for I'M? :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ready for I'M? :)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THIS SITE HAS MOVED TO: http://www.instamasters.com :: Outsider's Area :: Applications-
Jump to: