THIS SITE HAS MOVED TO: http://www.instamasters.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THIS SITE HAS MOVED TO: http://www.instamasters.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SnapJaw's application

Go down 
+2
Sn0k3n
Taker
6 posters
AuthorMessage
SnapJaw

SnapJaw's application Empty
PostSubject: SnapJaw's application   SnapJaw's application I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 4:09 pm

Username: SnapJaw

Warsow Username: Snapjaw and DaY

Xfire (If applicable): day57

Previous/Current clans: Let's see here.. old clans would be .eXe, Fm, TE, and ofcourse I'M Smile current clan is ows*

Why I'M?: Well since I'M changed name to .eB I really haven't found a clan that challenges me, I've searched for many different clans but none that proved to be at my skill. I mostly had to drag them through fw/cw's always having the top score in all the fw's. But in I'M it was always a thrill and a challenge to play vs other clans cause not only did I have to prove myself worthy each game but also challenge myself to become better and do better than other members. This is what keeps me motivated, I hope i can feel that motivation again with you all Smile

I know that I was retarded in the past... Used hacks after I'M going to .eB and such, but that was months ago.. haven't touched any hacks since then. So please I'm just asking for a second chance... Haven't had any but I think i deserve another chance to be part of the Insta Masters.

-SnapJaw (DaY)
Back to top Go down
Taker
Admin
Taker

PostSubject: :))))))   SnapJaw's application I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 4:44 pm

i know you ..And knowing you use cheats make me sad and angry.. But you are young and everybody make mistakes.. You are a good kid. And i believe you.. Ppl using cheats they cheat others and themselfs... You never be good if you cheating ... But i know u have a skill and because that and knowing never do this again... think can say yes to you... Because i belive in you.. But dont make me regret please...

good luck my friend..just be yourself... Wink

truth and trust is all!!!

remenber: If want be good.. you need do the hard work. dont go in easy paths Smile)

hugs Taker Smile
Back to top Go down
SnapJaw

PostSubject: Re: SnapJaw's application   SnapJaw's application I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 4:49 pm

Thanks Taker <3 I'll never take the easy path again.

Hugs Wink
Back to top Go down
Sn0k3n

PostSubject: :)   SnapJaw's application I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 7:33 am

F1
Back to top Go down
http://aq2fear.moo.no
Kamelot

PostSubject: Re: SnapJaw's application   SnapJaw's application I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 8:19 am

As Taker i am thinking that you are skilled enough to rejoin the clan again. But i had my doubts because of your past. You changed your name to SnapJaw and this looks for my opinion like you will escape the probs u got. Bur your application convinced me because you wrote in the first sentence your old name and apologized in a text below. To be honest, i would say no if u wrote in your applicaion only your fakenick. I would say you have nothing learned and try to trick us.

But with your apologize and this application i would say yes, let him in Smile
Greetz Kame
Back to top Go down
SnapJaw

PostSubject: Re: SnapJaw's application   SnapJaw's application I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 8:23 am

Thanks all Smile Lovely to see you all wanting me back again Smile Let's see what the rest has to say ^^ Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: :]]]]]   SnapJaw's application I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 11:20 am

Hey Snapjaw / DaY.
I know you now for a long time. And what you've did in the past isn't really great. But I think you changed yoursef and got into something better. I think i'll believe you. Please don't dissapoint me. I'm actually looking in the future and hope you won't do something like that again. As you know I really like you and you're a great guy.
So let's see what you'll do.

For me it's Yes!

kyox
Back to top Go down
shock

shock

PostSubject: Re: SnapJaw's application   SnapJaw's application I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 1:00 pm

You must understand this is really difficult for me, and as I hope that you have changed into a better person and wouldn't go back to your past ways, there's a chance you might. I also don't want to make I'm look like a clan that takes x-cheaters.

If I was to take you again, would you swear to promise never to back to those roots?

I actually think your a great player but I need to hear some more reasons before letting you back in.
Back to top Go down
SnapJaw

PostSubject: Re: SnapJaw's application   SnapJaw's application I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 1:04 pm

Thanks for the little trust that you have left in me ShOcK, I really dont deserve more than your giving me. I hacked for about 2-3 weeks and It just felt really retarded... I promised to never use it again and I havent, So give me one more chance, and as for I'M. I would never do anything to ruin such a perfect clan, I'm dead serious about joining, staying, and doing my best.

-SnapJaw (DaY)

Hugs <3
Back to top Go down
shock

shock

PostSubject: Re: SnapJaw's application   SnapJaw's application I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 1:07 pm

On the basis of what you've said and that you stay true to all of it!!!

Then i'm happy to let you rejoin i'm but NEVER go back to what you did. It's also pointless because your a skilled player and you don't need that shit!!

Welcome back to the clan m8.
Back to top Go down
SoulBlighter

SoulBlighter

PostSubject: Re: SnapJaw's application   SnapJaw's application I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 2:35 pm

Nice, seeing this I'm all for it, after all this is Swedens second best player ( Very Happy !)

Välkommen tillbaks mannen!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SnapJaw's application   SnapJaw's application I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 11:26 pm

hehe tack Soul <3 Smile
Back to top Go down
TerroR:)

TerroR:)

PostSubject: Re: SnapJaw's application   SnapJaw's application I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 5:54 am

Wb M8 <3
Back to top Go down
https://instamasters.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SnapJaw's application   SnapJaw's application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SnapJaw's application
Page 1 of 1