THIS SITE HAS MOVED TO: http://www.instamasters.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THIS SITE HAS MOVED TO: http://www.instamasters.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

flawless and mcGEEK's app

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
flawless

flawless and mcGEEK's app Empty
PostSubject: flawless and mcGEEK's app   flawless and mcGEEK's app I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 5:55 am

Hello there,

me and mcGEEK recently come on the Warsow scene and have very quickly made a name for ourselfs,
if you have been in a server with us then we've more than likely beaten you. We've destroyed 90% of clans we've come agaisnt quite easily,

our current clan is hrzn, you may have seen us

Username:flawless
Warsow Username:flawless
Xfire (If applicable):rsavenue
Previous/Current clans:hrzn
Why I'M?:looking to better ourselfs
Why should we take you?:we destory every server we join easily.
Back to top Go down
shock

shock

PostSubject: Re: flawless and mcGEEK's app   flawless and mcGEEK's app I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 10:32 am

add me on xfire fxshock and its more than 90% likely that we have beaten you and not vice versa lmao
Back to top Go down
Nui$ible

PostSubject: Re: flawless and mcGEEK's app   flawless and mcGEEK's app I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 8:11 am

flawless wrote:
Hello there,

me and mcGEEK recently come on the Warsow scene and have very quickly made a name for ourselfs,
if you have been in a server with us then we've more than likely beaten you. We've destroyed 90% of clans we've come agaisnt quite easily,

... or they just achieved coding a new aimbot and want to test it versus real human skill ...

flawless and mcGEEK's app Icon_clown flawless and mcGEEK's app Icon_clown flawless and mcGEEK's app Icon_clown flawless and mcGEEK's app Icon_clown flawless and mcGEEK's app Icon_clown flawless and mcGEEK's app Icon_clown flawless and mcGEEK's app Icon_clown flawless and mcGEEK's app Icon_clown flawless and mcGEEK's app Icon_clown flawless and mcGEEK's app Icon_clown flawless and mcGEEK's app Icon_clown flawless and mcGEEK's app Icon_clown flawless and mcGEEK's app Icon_clown flawless and mcGEEK's app Icon_clown flawless and mcGEEK's app Icon_clown flawless and mcGEEK's app Icon_clown flawless and mcGEEK's app Icon_clown flawless and mcGEEK's app Icon_clown flawless and mcGEEK's app Icon_clown flawless and mcGEEK's app Icon_clown flawless and mcGEEK's app Icon_clown flawless and mcGEEK's app Icon_clown flawless and mcGEEK's app Icon_clown
Back to top Go down
Taker
Admin
Taker

PostSubject: :PPPPPPPPPP   flawless and mcGEEK's app I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 10:05 am

lol nuis Razz
Back to top Go down
mcGEEK

PostSubject: Re: flawless and mcGEEK's app   flawless and mcGEEK's app I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 11:35 am

none of the above surprisingly. quake skill just kicks in :]

and lol'd
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: flawless and mcGEEK's app   flawless and mcGEEK's app I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

flawless and mcGEEK's app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THIS SITE HAS MOVED TO: http://www.instamasters.com :: Outsider's Area :: Applications-
Jump to: