THIS SITE HAS MOVED TO: http://www.instamasters.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THIS SITE HAS MOVED TO: http://www.instamasters.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

app from Snake

Go down 
+4
SoulBlighter
Mtv
shock
vdb
8 posters
AuthorMessage

app from Snake Empty
PostSubject: app from Snake   app from Snake I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 12:35 pm

Username: ekans4
Warsow Username: Snake
Xfire (If applicable): ekans4
Previous/Current clans: n/a
Why I'M?: it would be fun to play in one of the top team in wsw. and seems the most wellknown clan for me, it means something to others, if they can see that you are a member
Why should we take you?: i am trying hard to getting better form time to time, and i am quite good as i can hear form the feedbacks. hope it is true:)
Back to top Go down
vdb

app from Snake Empty
PostSubject: Re: app from Snake   app from Snake I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 12:57 pm

well, saw him often on pub but never really specced him. think hes got some skill and hes quite friendly i guess,
but i can read out your app that u r looking for the "fame" which brings the membership with? that shoudlnt be a reason for you to apply.

e: i'd like to see some better reasons from you why you wanna join, if theyre okay you will definately get an okay as a trial for me!
Back to top Go down
shock

shock

app from Snake Empty
PostSubject: Re: app from Snake   app from Snake I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 1:36 pm

This guy has come on leaps and bounds! Hes got epic aim, good game sense and a nice guy!

Ill duel him tomorrow and see what happens anyway

Biieeee
Back to top Go down
Mtv
Admin
Mtv

app from Snake Empty
PostSubject: Re: app from Snake   app from Snake I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 1:49 pm

Why I have never seen him ._o
Back to top Go down
vdb

app from Snake Empty
PostSubject: Re: app from Snake   app from Snake I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 2:04 pm

Mtv wrote:
coz u r too busy with your fucking hon crap
Back to top Go down
shock

shock

app from Snake Empty
PostSubject: Re: app from Snake   app from Snake I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 2:18 pm

Mtv wrote:

He duels mainly
Back to top Go down
Snake

app from Snake Empty
PostSubject: app from Snake   app from Snake I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 2:49 pm

the main reason i would like to join it to belong to a group of skilled players, to play with and against. because it is much more fun for me if i get more and more challenge. (as long as it is not humiliating Very Happy)
so basically i am planning to get skilled match against you in duels, and against other teams in wars if i become one of you. to improve my skills

@vdb: i am not looking for the fame, i was thinking about when i join some unknown server and i get kicked because they can not tolerate if someone is better, or just simply calling me a cheater. it is ridiculous and annoying. but if they can see the clan name, i hope they are admit it that i am just someone who could have some experience with fps games. anyway, i try to avoid those servers, it not much fun to play against low skilled players, and definitly not worth to get pissed of by their stupidity

@others: looking forward for the duels, regardless of the outcome :>
Back to top Go down
shock

shock

app from Snake Empty
PostSubject: Re: app from Snake   app from Snake I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 4:31 pm

A nice addition to your application Smile

At least it shows you are dedicated to joining and more often than not
players have shown huge improvement when they get in, vdb, mtv, taker mainly
and ofc others too Smile We are level you need to improve instead of playing noob afer noob
and then a finally a skilled person on the duel servers Wink

We are all of similar skill which is great!

<3 to allz!
Back to top Go down
SoulBlighter

SoulBlighter

app from Snake Empty
PostSubject: Re: app from Snake   app from Snake I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 7:18 pm

From what I've seen in public this guy should be strongly considered. I'd like to see some duel scores and some spec to look at movement and gamesense. Aim is almost undoubtley sufficient or better.

GL snake
Back to top Go down
vdb

app from Snake Empty
PostSubject: Re: app from Snake   app from Snake I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 11:58 pm

Snake wrote:
the main reason i would like to join it to belong to a group of skilled players, to play with and against. because it is much more fun for me if i get more and more challenge. (as long as it is not humiliating Very Happy)
so basically i am planning to get skilled match against you in duels, and against other teams in wars if i become one of you. to improve my skills

@vdb: i am not looking for the fame, i was thinking about when i join some unknown server and i get kicked because they can not tolerate if someone is better, or just simply calling me a cheater. it is ridiculous and annoying. but if they can see the clan name, i hope they are admit it that i am just someone who could have some experience with fps games. anyway, i try to avoid those servers, it not much fun to play against low skilled players, and definitly not worth to get pissed of by their stupidity

@others: looking forward for the duels, regardless of the outcome :>

thats what i wanted to hear - yes as a trial for me.
Back to top Go down
Taker
Admin
Taker

app from Snake Empty
PostSubject: :)))))))))))))))))   app from Snake I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 4:09 am

hello m8 Smile

make duel with u Smile

xfire: taker1976

[[]]

Taker
Back to top Go down
born
Admin

app from Snake Empty
PostSubject: Re: app from Snake   app from Snake I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 5:30 am

hey Smile

add me xfire: moux111
I want to duel you Smile
Back to top Go down
Snake

app from Snake Empty
PostSubject: app from Snake   app from Snake I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 6:13 am

thanks Smile
in first place my movement needs to be improved. sometimes my aiming is also terrible Crying or Very sad
you can see here, what do i mean
(unfortunately this file will be stored for 4 days or up to 20 downloads on this server)
www[dot]toldacuccot[dot]hu/en/download?sid=5be8a7d6c0328a53eee2dab59c383f8a&file=demos_from_Snake.rar
but most of the times i feel i could be better. btw i think i still a newbie in wsw, even if i played years in q3a
Back to top Go down
shock

shock

app from Snake Empty
PostSubject: Re: app from Snake   app from Snake I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 10:33 am

Your still movement is nice, just your moving movement needs some help, but you will soon learn that =]

I'm very forrrr taking him because his aiming style is similar in duel,

(look aim click and look away in one fast movement) and very accurate with it too Smile

I know for a fact that it takes a lot of experience and confidence to do it, and doing it against av and winning is

Well,

IMPRESSIVE, MONSTERR KILLL KILLL KILL! xD
Back to top Go down
SoulBlighter

SoulBlighter

app from Snake Empty
PostSubject: Re: app from Snake   app from Snake I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 12:52 pm

Yeah, this guy has my vote definitely. He always impresses in public with very good aim and good gamesense. If movement is an issue he should be able to learn if he plays with us.

Nice performance today in the stacked-team match on GSG btw Smile

I vote for trial-membership so we can use him in fw's/cw's and see how he does.
Back to top Go down
shock

shock

app from Snake Empty
PostSubject: Re: app from Snake   app from Snake I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 1:43 pm

Thats a good idea Soul, so guys should we put him on a week trial to see if he fits in nicely Wink?
Back to top Go down
vdb

app from Snake Empty
PostSubject: Re: app from Snake   app from Snake I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 1:52 pm

shock wrote:
Thats a good idea Soul, so guys should we put him on a week trial to see if he fits in nicely Wink?

as i said BEFORE Soul ( ;D ) .. yes =)
Back to top Go down
twice

app from Snake Empty
PostSubject: Re: app from Snake   app from Snake I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 2:12 pm

what happened with snake's hot) reply?
Back to top Go down
shock

shock

app from Snake Empty
PostSubject: Re: app from Snake   app from Snake I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 2:42 pm

twice wrote:
what happened with snake's hot) reply?

that was a dirty hacker who wrote instead of snake...with lies!
Back to top Go down
shock

shock

app from Snake Empty
PostSubject: Re: app from Snake   app from Snake I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 2:43 pm

Right then, snake u can use the i'm tag and play in cw's fw's for a while and we will see if you are capable enough Smile

Welcome man!
Back to top Go down
born
Admin

app from Snake Empty
PostSubject: Re: app from Snake   app from Snake I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 3:05 pm

welcome man hope to play together with you Smile
Back to top Go down
ekans4

app from Snake Empty
PostSubject: app from Snake   app from Snake I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 5:54 am

it was real fun to play with u yesterday, it is more exciting than i tought :>
and i think i like your friendly faces, and i also hope i can play with u guys more. donno what else to say atm Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

app from Snake Empty
PostSubject: Re: app from Snake   app from Snake I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

app from Snake
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THIS SITE HAS MOVED TO: http://www.instamasters.com :: Outsider's Area :: Applications-
Jump to: