THIS SITE HAS MOVED TO: http://www.instamasters.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THIS SITE HAS MOVED TO: http://www.instamasters.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I am baaaaaack! <3

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TornadO

I am baaaaaack! <3 Empty
PostSubject: I am baaaaaack! <3   I am baaaaaack! <3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 11:36 am

(before you read this, i am willing to make a fresh start and this is the basis upon which i am reapplying!)

Hi everyone! if you haven't heard of me, my name is TornadO, and im here today to re-apply for the Insta Masters clan (no that i have much hope! ;p). i have chosen to reapply because in the last few days ive been given a break from my medical exams and so, i found i had a lot of spare time on my hands.

So as well as raping my two lovely consoles, wii and ps3, i started to play on mw2 PC and remembered 'the days', and the addictivity of warsow. inevitably, i downloaded it, lo and behold IM HERE!

(Heres the app, please state if there is anything wrong)

Username: TornadO*

Warsow Username: TornadO* / BilLY

Country: Teh UK (united kingdom for the rest of you Very Happy)

Xfire (If applicable): billyzg

Previous/Current clans: RamPaGe, TE, 192, Sin and Ps.

Why I'M?: If this is considered a question, most of us will know the answer. I'M is simply the best in its class. reputable players in addition to friendly atmosphere and most commonly known, TEH SKILLS!

Why should we take you?: As i have stated in the first line of my application, its my will to make a fresh start to warsow, and let the past be the past. i want to witness for myself, if i am anywhere close the ranks insta masters holds and if i am capable of achieving what instamasters already have, Fame and Skill. i know that i have the needed requirements to join (god like presence) and therefor i feel obliged to join.

Thanks for appreciating this app.
regards, TornadO
Back to top Go down
Mtv
Admin
Mtv

I am baaaaaack! <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am baaaaaack! <3   I am baaaaaack! <3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 1:33 pm

Well.. that was good application Smile
Back to top Go down
born
Admin

I am baaaaaack! <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am baaaaaack! <3   I am baaaaaack! <3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 2:50 pm

Yea still the best and finest application i ever saw.

Well youre good at talking, but if you want a yes from me you have to proof me your aim/brain/gamesense Smile)
would be nice if you could add me xfire: moux111. We have to play a few matches Wink

greez born
Back to top Go down
shock

shock

I am baaaaaack! <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am baaaaaack! <3   I am baaaaaack! <3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 3:23 pm

Well much better than his last application Smile Not the best ive seen, theres an outstanding one somewhere, can't remember which it was ^^.

This guy seemed to have skill, but then this was around the time off the king orgy hacks, and I must not lie, I was highly convinced that he used it... given his age and the way he acted, he was also very inconsistent, amazing one day and rather poor the next...

And what I might add is...

Kinda strange hes only reapplied now that another hack has been released, I know this because I saw someone using one today on the gungame servers :/...

Im not saying lets just disregard him, his application seems truthful, but words aren't everything... and a serious analysis must take place to ensure he is for real...

Anyway, just my views..

ShOcK
Back to top Go down
born
Admin

I am baaaaaack! <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am baaaaaack! <3   I am baaaaaack! <3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 4:01 pm

Lol thank you for that hint shock!
i'll get some1 from I'M to spec the duel i guess every1 is able to detect a aimbot player Smile
Back to top Go down
Mtv
Admin
Mtv

I am baaaaaack! <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am baaaaaack! <3   I am baaaaaack! <3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 6:01 am

Sh0cK... my application was one of the "AWESOMEEE!!!" ;D ::good old days::
Back to top Go down
Tornado

I am baaaaaack! <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am baaaaaack! <3   I am baaaaaack! <3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 10:11 am

Thanks everyone for appreciating my application, and i am immensely grateful for expressing your true feelings and opinions.

@born:
No worries, i will add you on xfire and well spend some time playing each other ^^

@Shock:
I cant thank you enough for not disregarding my application, and i fell obliged to prove that i have what it is necessary to be part of insta masters. and about that new hack you were talking about, that's perfectly natural given the circumstances and i certainly do not blame you for suspecting, after all everyone only human right? ( at least most of us are ^^ )

and again, words arnt everything, so i will live up to the game and prove myself. I still cannot thank you enough!! ^^

Best of regards to everyone
TornadO
Back to top Go down
vdb

I am baaaaaack! <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am baaaaaack! <3   I am baaaaaack! <3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 10:13 am

shock wrote:
Well much better than his last application Smile Not the best ive seen, theres an outstanding one somewhere, can't remember which it was ^^.

would be too awesome if it was mine XD
Back to top Go down
shock

shock

I am baaaaaack! <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am baaaaaack! <3   I am baaaaaack! <3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 12:24 pm

I am baaaaaack! <3 29e0woi

So I played him, and the demo is below so I wont go into it too much...
(SERVER DEMO)
http://www.mediafire.com/?lc2zjmdmjxy

What I will say is that I generally feel he is a past cheater,

Taking into account how good his gamesense was before
compared to what it is now,
just watch the demo to see for yourself....

He also ragequits with 3 seconds remaining, as in disconnects...
Back to top Go down

I am baaaaaack! <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am baaaaaack! <3   I am baaaaaack! <3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 6:09 pm

im 100% happy with this judgement. No from me.
Back to top Go down
born
Admin

I am baaaaaack! <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am baaaaaack! <3   I am baaaaaack! <3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 5:32 am

i dont need to watch the demo i belive shock's words.
no.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I am baaaaaack! <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am baaaaaack! <3   I am baaaaaack! <3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I am baaaaaack! <3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THIS SITE HAS MOVED TO: http://www.instamasters.com :: Outsider's Area :: Applications-
Jump to: