THIS SITE HAS MOVED TO: http://www.instamasters.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THIS SITE HAS MOVED TO: http://www.instamasters.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DaY <- the title has to be longer. :P

Go down 
+2
Mtv
shock
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DaY

DaY <- the title has to be longer. :P Empty
PostSubject: DaY <- the title has to be longer. :P   DaY <- the title has to be longer. :P I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 8:20 am

Username: DaY

Warsow Username: DaY or Relicas

Xfire (If applicable): day57
Previous/Current clans: eXe, wXn, Fm, mE*, and my current one is *LoM.

Why I'M?: I'M is just the type of clan that I'm looking for, it has nice and skilled members. I'M also plays the maps that i love the most such as bipbeta2, wca1, and other duel maps. Predator also said that I should make an application so here I am bounce

Why should we take you?: I believe that I'm ready to play with the top players of the game, I have had great fun playing with all the members and also during the cw I got to play in. I have great aim and my movement has improved greatly. I hope that I am I'M material Wink

-DaY Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DaY <- the title has to be longer. :P   DaY <- the title has to be longer. :P I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 9:08 am

worth TM.
Back to top Go down
shock

shock

PostSubject: Re: DaY <- the title has to be longer. :P   DaY <- the title has to be longer. :P I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 11:58 am

Very good player imo, reads the game well and has nice composed aim =] also a very nice guy, Ive known him for a long time and he gets better every time I play!

He also did very nicely in a 7v7 vs hrc finished around 3rd when we had our best line up! Screenshot is in the wars bit!!

I vote yes!!! He can only improve and he started to be very active lately Smile

<3 B£N
Back to top Go down
Mtv
Admin
Mtv

PostSubject: Re: DaY <- the title has to be longer. :P   DaY <- the title has to be longer. :P I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 12:03 pm

He played nice on HRC match.
Add me on xfire: mtv91
and come to ask TM Smile

(I have hangover tomorrow so im not sure can i play but ask)
Back to top Go down
DaY

PostSubject: Re: DaY <- the title has to be longer. :P   DaY <- the title has to be longer. :P I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 12:05 pm

thanks a lot Ben <3 wont let you guys down Smile
Back to top Go down
wrt

PostSubject: Re: DaY <- the title has to be longer. :P   DaY <- the title has to be longer. :P I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 12:07 pm

mtv is a precog!

he knows when he'll be drunk before actually being Surprised
Back to top Go down
DaY

PostSubject: Re: DaY <- the title has to be longer. :P   DaY <- the title has to be longer. :P I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 12:08 pm

lol wrt xD
Back to top Go down
Mtv
Admin
Mtv

PostSubject: Re: DaY <- the title has to be longer. :P   DaY <- the title has to be longer. :P I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 12:11 pm

Hey, im drunk already.
I like beer.
I like to be drunk.
I like to be finnish.

When i made an application i told that i like beer.
Some1 mby thinks that im alcoholistic, but at finnish measure... im not even close Wink

Last edited by Mtv on Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DaY

PostSubject: Re: DaY <- the title has to be longer. :P   DaY <- the title has to be longer. :P I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 12:13 pm

added you mtv btw, hoping to get a tm as soon as possible
Back to top Go down
Taker
Admin
Taker

PostSubject: :)))   DaY <- the title has to be longer. :P I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 5:09 pm

nice player Smile
Back to top Go down
DaY

PostSubject: Re: DaY <- the title has to be longer. :P   DaY <- the title has to be longer. :P I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 5:28 pm

thanks taker Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DaY <- the title has to be longer. :P   DaY <- the title has to be longer. :P I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 3:14 am

DaY <- the title has to be longer. :P Wsw00010

DaY <- the title has to be longer. :P Wsw00011

played very good on wdm17 and won.

Lost on wdm5 but still played very well, he has good aim and obviously game sense.

I say Yes.
Back to top Go down
born
Admin

PostSubject: Re: DaY <- the title has to be longer. :P   DaY <- the title has to be longer. :P I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 4:45 am

dont got screenshots but played against him yesterday (2 times wdm17) first match it was like 25 - 12 for me but second he improved alot and i was realy close like 25-21 ...
In my opinion hes a pretty strong player good aim & gamesense.

greez born

i say YES

GL DAY! Smile
Back to top Go down
DaY

PostSubject: Re: DaY <- the title has to be longer. :P   DaY <- the title has to be longer. :P I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 4:53 am

thanks a lot Beast and bOrn it was really fun dueling you guys, hope to get some more duels in the future Smile
Back to top Go down
born
Admin

PostSubject: Re: DaY <- the title has to be longer. :P   DaY <- the title has to be longer. :P I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 4:58 am

Smile

Last edited by born on Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DaY

PostSubject: Re: DaY <- the title has to be longer. :P   DaY <- the title has to be longer. :P I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 5:02 am

I do, but since we had a clan war against a clan called horny things got kind of messed up, the players in horny were some of LoM's best members so they quit and made their own clan, which was kind of a let down to us all. So the clan kind of crumbled to the ground in other words, so Im searching for a new and better clan where people don't ditch others like that
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DaY <- the title has to be longer. :P   DaY <- the title has to be longer. :P I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 7:22 am

he's a very good player and he leaded me at wdm17 like 20:10. good aim and gamesense so i'd vote yes!
Back to top Go down
DaY

PostSubject: Re: DaY <- the title has to be longer. :P   DaY <- the title has to be longer. :P I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 7:41 am

thanks predator Smile it was a really funny duel would love to do it again <3
Back to top Go down
DaY

PostSubject: Re: DaY <- the title has to be longer. :P   DaY <- the title has to be longer. :P I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 8:25 am

Predator keep in mind it was 2 am when we did that duel Razz Im kind of a night person hehe Wink dont need much sleep so I was pretty much awake bounce
Back to top Go down
Mtv
Admin
Mtv

PostSubject: Re: DaY <- the title has to be longer. :P   DaY <- the title has to be longer. :P I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 8:45 am

at last i had tm with him.
I was leading 14-5 and it ended 14-9.
This was my first warsow game for 2 days + i have hangover so im not sure...
I let u guys to decide.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DaY <- the title has to be longer. :P   DaY <- the title has to be longer. :P I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 1:15 pm

he's in enV now i think.
Back to top Go down
shock

shock

PostSubject: Re: DaY <- the title has to be longer. :P   DaY <- the title has to be longer. :P I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 7:36 am

Hes still interested, hes improved and hes active now Wink so I say we take him!!!! Hes rly kooolio!
Back to top Go down
Mtv
Admin
Mtv

PostSubject: Re: DaY <- the title has to be longer. :P   DaY <- the title has to be longer. :P I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 10:34 am

Lets take him in then =9
Back to top Go down
DaY

PostSubject: Re: DaY <- the title has to be longer. :P   DaY <- the title has to be longer. :P I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 11:04 am

Thanks! Smile
Back to top Go down
born
Admin

PostSubject: Re: DaY <- the title has to be longer. :P   DaY <- the title has to be longer. :P I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 3:45 pm

welcome to our great team day nice to have you in Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DaY <- the title has to be longer. :P   DaY <- the title has to be longer. :P I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DaY <- the title has to be longer. :P
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next