THIS SITE HAS MOVED TO: http://www.instamasters.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THIS SITE HAS MOVED TO: http://www.instamasters.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Am I good enough for I´M?

Go down 
+3
twice
RiP
vdb
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Zombie

Am I good enough for I´M? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Am I good enough for I´M?   Am I good enough for I´M? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 1:56 pm

Thats why I wanted to speak on xfire for fresh start but thanks for your time anyway
Back to top Go down
zombie

PostSubject: Re: Am I good enough for I´M?   Am I good enough for I´M? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 2:29 pm

well ty twice taker rip anyway <3 hope 2 go against u alot in public :<
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Am I good enough for I´M?   Am I good enough for I´M? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 5:25 pm

come on guys lets be a little serious here.

As far as ive seen in public he seems to land at the top of the table everytime, however ive watched him a few times but havnt seen anything special yet, maybe just not playing serious or what i dont know.

maybe wen i have time to duel i'll find out.
Back to top Go down
vdb

PostSubject: Re: Am I good enough for I´M?   Am I good enough for I´M? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 10:56 pm

i just dont get HOW you could look at public skills. thats pathetic
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Am I good enough for I´M?   Am I good enough for I´M? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 6:32 am

Sure you can its easy, you can watch to see what they do in certain situations how good their aim/movement is.

However he did tell me that in 0.5 he cnt duel for shizz, so maybe thats enough to know.
Back to top Go down
vdb

PostSubject: Re: Am I good enough for I´M?   Am I good enough for I´M? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 7:02 am

lulz, on pub im normally 60% on desktop, 90% playin with music, 100% playin not serious
Back to top Go down
Mtv
Admin
Mtv

PostSubject: Re: Am I good enough for I´M?   Am I good enough for I´M? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 7:15 am

vdb wrote:
lulz, on pub im normally 60% on desktop, 90% playin with music, 100% playin not serious
Agreed again with vdb Very Happy

I dont play serious at public, only 4 fun and those days can see at my skills.
Some days when I just play4fun some ppl has said that im faker Very Happy lol!

Yesterday I got pissed off about that crap. 2 of sG* clan members yelled at me and other one disconnected (toast I think) and told me before that "Mtv, u sucks fucking noob!" and other one (named Dr4go I think) said "Mtv duel!!1 Fucking faker noob!"
I played about 3min with him at duel and I was leading 11-1 and he said something and rage quited Evil or Very Mad

..he was whining all the time at duel and told me that I suck and Im noob etc. (-_-')
Anyway, sG* clan is full of flamers and idiots Smile lil instagib kids<3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Am I good enough for I´M?   Am I good enough for I´M? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 10:45 am

Mtv wrote:
vdb wrote:

Yesterday I got pissed off about that crap. 2 of sG* clan members yelled at me and other one disconnected (toast I think) and told me before that "Mtv, u sucks fucking noob!" and other one (named Dr4go I think) said "Mtv duel!!1 Fucking faker noob!"
I played about 3min with him at duel and I was leading 11-1 and he said something and rage quited Evil or Very Mad

..he was whining all the time at duel and told me that I suck and Im noob etc. (-_-')

lol you dont need to play 100% serious to know if someone is good or not.

Yeah MTV lol, thats cos sG recruit any1 into their team, anyone Razz
Back to top Go down
vdb

PostSubject: Re: Am I good enough for I´M?   Am I good enough for I´M? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 12:24 pm

beast wrote:
Mtv wrote:
vdb wrote:

lol you dont need to play 100% serious to know if someone is good or not.

Yeah MTV lol, thats cos sG recruit any1 into their team, anyone Razz

lol ofc. sometimes i just play and have other things in my mind and i could look like some1 playing this for 2weeks or something maybe Wink
i mean... THIS IS PUBLIC
WHO GIVES A SHIT ABOUT THAT?
got it now ? ;D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Am I good enough for I´M?   Am I good enough for I´M? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 6:08 pm

No Very Happy the only times i look super bad is wen im genuinly having a really bad day. Otherwise i can not play serious and still play okay.

GOT IT!!! Very Happy:D:D <3
Back to top Go down
vdb

PostSubject: Re: Am I good enough for I´M?   Am I good enough for I´M? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 10:52 pm

<3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Am I good enough for I´M?   Am I good enough for I´M? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Am I good enough for I´M?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2