THIS SITE HAS MOVED TO: http://www.instamasters.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THIS SITE HAS MOVED TO: http://www.instamasters.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Subscription to the clan

Go down 
+2
Mtv
SmAsH
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
*=RaxXxa

My Subscription to the clan Empty
PostSubject: My Subscription to the clan   My Subscription to the clan I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 3:01 pm

username: Jonah123
Warsow Username: *=RaxXxa=*
Xfire (If applicable): julian634
Previous/Current clans: /
Why I'M?: i think i'M is the best clan to present the best players and with the best skill ;=)
Why should we take you? i play warsow since 2 years and sometimes I play good sometimes bad ;=) so... i hope so that i can join in your clan ;=)
Back to top Go down
SmAsH

PostSubject: Re: My Subscription to the clan   My Subscription to the clan I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 3:58 pm

decent app he said he plays sometimes good and sometimes bad well ey atleast hes honest every one has bad days.
Back to top Go down
Mtv
Admin
Mtv

PostSubject: Re: My Subscription to the clan   My Subscription to the clan I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 5:28 pm

Yea, but when I'M player has bad day, he still plays very good ^^)
Back to top Go down
Argh

PostSubject: Re: My Subscription to the clan   My Subscription to the clan I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 6:34 am

You know there is a reply button right RaxXxa? There's no need to make three threads in the space of 16hours Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Subscription to the clan   My Subscription to the clan I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 7:27 am

Sure, you can subscribe to the clan for this superb one time only deal of £33.99! This deal will not be repeated! I repeat: This deal will not be repeated! This is a one-time offer which is going fast! Subscribe now!
Back to top Go down
Jonah123

PostSubject: clan joining   My Subscription to the clan I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 7:39 am

i'm raxXxa!
okay sorry that i spawn your forum with new topics =D
and what is now with the registration to the clan?
Back to top Go down
Jonah123

PostSubject: clan joining   My Subscription to the clan I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 7:50 am

Please give me a chance to prove myself and I will not disappoint you.

So I am 14 years old and I play warsow since I'm 12 and I had as yet no clan and I think that I would be good for your clan and I am very friendly and happy to laugh =) I'm just so; =)

MfG Jonah123/*=RaxXxa=*
Back to top Go down
shock

shock

PostSubject: Re: My Subscription to the clan   My Subscription to the clan I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 9:26 am

Well, hes 14 for starters,
English is a bit poor Sad,

A subscription sounds good, how much do you pay daily? Is it fixed payment?

2 years is a lie. Too desperate, I say no unless hes Jonathan Wendel Fatality
Back to top Go down
shock

shock

PostSubject: Re: My Subscription to the clan   My Subscription to the clan I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 9:28 am

Angel wrote:
Sure, you can subscribe to the clan for this superb one time only deal of £33.99! This deal will not be repeated! I repeat: This deal will not be repeated! This is a one-time offer which is going fast! Subscribe now!

haha I read this after I posted,
Ps, lets split the payments? Or shall we do a goldenballs type split/steal cenario?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Subscription to the clan   My Subscription to the clan I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 10:07 am

STEAL! STEAL! STEAL! :3
Back to top Go down
Jonah123

PostSubject: My Subscription to the clan   My Subscription to the clan I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 10:16 am

lol i play since 2 years that's no joke!
c-.-' and I'm good
well i'm 14 years old but i played in the esl highed.
so please !
Back to top Go down
Jonah123

PostSubject: clan please   My Subscription to the clan I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 10:19 am

I'm not Jonathan Wendel Fatality, I'm Jonah Sonka from Germany.
and it isn't a lie u.u
Back to top Go down
Jonah123

PostSubject: My Subscription to the clan   My Subscription to the clan I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 10:20 am

sry i mean i had played Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jonah123

PostSubject: My Subscription to the clan   My Subscription to the clan I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 10:22 am

And why ''pay daily''?
Back to top Go down
Mtv
Admin
Mtv

PostSubject: Re: My Subscription to the clan   My Subscription to the clan I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 10:42 am

Jonah123 wrote:

well i'm 14 years old but i played in the esl highed.
What that supposed to mean? :d
Back to top Go down
Argh

PostSubject: Re: My Subscription to the clan   My Subscription to the clan I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 10:45 am

Angel wrote:

I lolled Razz
Btw. You repeated it, you nub!.. Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Subscription to the clan   My Subscription to the clan I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 10:50 am

Shit! Argh noticed the totally obvious and deliberate mistake in my marketing plan! Now we have no chance of getting subscribers :'(. I had a newsletter ready and everything...
Back to top Go down
Jonah123

PostSubject: clan joining   My Subscription to the clan I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 10:59 am

no, I meant it that way, I once had with 13 esl league-high played in the now no longer you understand???

at the first I had my prescription with the well I'm 14 years old but i played in the esl highed

mfg jonah123/*=RaxXxa=*/ Jonah Sonka =)
Back to top Go down
Mtv
Admin
Mtv

PostSubject: Re: My Subscription to the clan   My Subscription to the clan I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 11:24 am

Jonah123 wrote:
no, I meant it that way, I once had with 13 esl league-high played in the now no longer you understand???

at the first I had my prescription with the well I'm 14 years old but i played in the esl highed

mfg jonah123/*=RaxXxa=*/ Jonah Sonka =)

Im very stupid Sad ...or there is "language barrier" beetwen us atm.
I just dont understand >_<)

U have played 13 ESL matches?
wtf is esl league-high?
Back to top Go down
Jonah123

PostSubject: i would join in your clan?!?   My Subscription to the clan I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 11:35 am

man =) i mean i played high in the esl league now you understand??? oO?
Back to top Go down
Mtv
Admin
Mtv

PostSubject: Re: My Subscription to the clan   My Subscription to the clan I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 11:46 am

Yea.
What was ur rank?
Tell me 3 best players who u beated.
Back to top Go down
Jonah123

PostSubject: clan joining   My Subscription to the clan I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 12:08 pm

That was before a year as if I now knows who were the three good players! xD

kp really ? =)
Back to top Go down
Argh

PostSubject: Re: My Subscription to the clan   My Subscription to the clan I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 12:27 pm

Angel wrote:
Shit! Argh noticed the totally obvious and deliberate mistake in my marketing plan! Now we have no chance of getting subscribers :'(. I had a newsletter ready and everything...

Oh, shit I'm sorry - I'll never do it again! Please forgive me. Fag.

Jonah123 wrote:
That was before a year as if I now knows who were the three good players! xD
Surely if you've played matches in ESL there's some kind of profile with scores and so on? (Maybe not but it was the case with Enemy Down - I assume they are the same type of thing)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Subscription to the clan   My Subscription to the clan I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 12:28 pm

Argh wrote:
Angel wrote:

Oh, shit I'm sorry - I'll never do it again! Please forgive me. Fag.
Sure I forgive you. <3
Back to top Go down
Jonah123

PostSubject: My Subscription to the clan   My Subscription to the clan I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 12:54 pm

More I can not say I'm sorry.
But you can trust me, I'm good, please can I do with any of you a test match to prove to myself that in me lies potential!

So please!

Jonah123
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Subscription to the clan   My Subscription to the clan I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Subscription to the clan
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next