THIS SITE HAS MOVED TO: http://www.instamasters.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THIS SITE HAS MOVED TO: http://www.instamasters.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

application for I'M

Go down 
+5
SmAsH
shock
Melon
Mtv
Nui$ible
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Argh

application for I'M - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: application for I'M   application for I'M - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 7:34 am

Doesn't look a bit dodgy to you? Razz

And yes, I know it could be a name faker or something but.. It's still proof that someone with that name was cheating. Is it worth the risk?

They are 3 frames, one after the other (That's 1/10th of a second.)
The actual movement of his cross-hair 180 degrees happened in 1/30th of a second. (Maybe faster because of the record speed). Now tell me that's possible without hacks. Smile
Back to top Go down
Fur!ouS

PostSubject: Re: application for I'M   application for I'M - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 9:34 am

lol . I didn't play this gametype since 3 weeks or 4 . And i have no cheats because i didn't play warsow for long time so i dont have any ^^.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: application for I'M   application for I'M - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 9:39 am

Quote :
lol . I didn't play this gametype since 3 weeks or 4 . And i have no cheats because i didn't play warsow for long time so i dont have any ^^.

Wait, so you just admited you cheated before?
Back to top Go down
Argh

PostSubject: Re: application for I'M   application for I'M - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 9:42 am

Fur!ouS wrote:

Just FYI, those screen shots were taken on the 3rd December (Exactly 4weeks ago).
Back to top Go down
vdb

PostSubject: Re: application for I'M   application for I'M - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 9:43 am

i dont like the name.
dont pick him plxxxxxxxxxx
Back to top Go down
Fur!ouS

PostSubject: Re: application for I'M   application for I'M - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 10:31 am

lol vdb oO . First i have my gun in the center (RiP has today played with me and maybe he saw that).Second i saw last time a faker... and the third thing is that when there was a cheat then this ppl will be kicked. Argh? Was he kicked??.. SO ?!?! Vdb ? I shouldn't enter the clan I'M ??? U dont want?? RiP found me very good.. Pr3d4t0r too MeGa, ... . Vdb u have a very big mouth!!!! Be quiet silent ....
Back to top Go down
Argh

PostSubject: Re: application for I'M   application for I'M - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 11:22 am

OK, well I only have a few things to say to that.
1) That's easy to change, let's be honest if that's what's going to confirm you hacking or not then.. Yeah.
2) Not trying to be rude, but why would someone want to fake you?..
3) This was 4weeks ago, you said yourself "I didn't play this gametype since 3 weeks or 4" (There was no kickban for the cheats back then)
4) You also said "And i have no cheats because i didn't play warsow for long time" implying that the only reason you DON'T have cheats now, is because you haven't played in a while.
5) Chill out, I'm sure vdb was just messing around. If there's something you get accepted for or not it's not a name >.<

I'm new to the clan so I'm not sure my opinion counts for much but Imo, he's lying and a hacker - and I'm sorry if I'm wrong (Really).
(Last response to this thread hopefully).

Last edited by Argh on Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: application for I'M   application for I'M - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 11:27 am

I vote no. Four reasons:

1. Probably an ex-hacker if not hacking now
2. Poor english
3. I don't like his attitude
4. I don't think we need the kind of drama he would create.
Back to top Go down
Fur!ouS

PostSubject: Re: application for I'M   application for I'M - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 1:29 pm

i cant join because i cant speak english very good?? I cant join because i am a ex hacke( I dont hack any time)?? I cant join because its too much drama ?? ok .. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Mtv
Admin
Mtv

PostSubject: Re: application for I'M   application for I'M - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 8:35 pm

Fur!ouS wrote:
I cant join because i am a ex hacke
So u have used cheats?

Dont rly understand ur english sometimes....
(I was muuuuch better at english on ur age, and I was BAD)

I think to say NO! for his application, cos so many ppl are against him and there is too much drama :d

Last edited by Mtv on Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
vdb

PostSubject: Re: application for I'M   application for I'M - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 8:31 am

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPICCCCCCCC THREAD!!! Very Happy:D:D:Very Happy:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
ahahah =D=D Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil =D=D=D gosh
Back to top Go down
Fur!ouS

PostSubject: Re: application for I'M   application for I'M - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 8:18 am

rofl
Back to top Go down
Fur!ouS

PostSubject: Re: application for I'M   application for I'M - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 5:31 am

erm.... Argh i would like to see the demo pls ^^
Back to top Go down
Argh

PostSubject: Re: application for I'M   application for I'M - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 6:06 am

Ok, I'll have to find it again though. It's been a while since I recorded it.
Back to top Go down
Argh

PostSubject: Re: application for I'M   application for I'M - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 6:27 am

First I should note : I was playing under the name "Playar" and Wool was playing under my name "Argh"

First hack shot : 14:16 on the Timer.
--Actually forget listing times. I jump into spec and watch you at 12:26 on the timer. And instantly it looks like your cheating.

"The shot" the I posted is at 12:02 on the timer. I didn't bother to watch the rest so.

Demo can can be found Here

I leave to take those screenshots I posted in this thread already. Unfortunately it didn't start recording the round again because I joined after it has started (Wool might still have it), but as far as I remember, I posted the link a few people said "I'll check them out" and he left shortly after.

[edit] Also the fact he joins and gets 26 kills in around 2mins. I then call him a hacker and he gets two in the remainder of the demo because he all of a sudden fails...
Back to top Go down
Fur!ouS

PostSubject: Re: application for I'M   application for I'M - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 12:05 pm

ty argh . And ppl I didnt cheat any time!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Argh

PostSubject: Re: application for I'M   application for I'M - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 3:10 am

Then how do you explain the demo?
And please don't say it's a faker, we've already gone over this.
Back to top Go down
Fur!ouS

PostSubject: Re: application for I'M   application for I'M - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 5:35 am

that was no cheat No !!! I ever play with most sound. And i find it very easy to turn around and hit. Argh pls spectate me sometimes and look @ this pls..
Back to top Go down
Argh

PostSubject: Re: application for I'M   application for I'M - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 8:26 am

Ahh! So sound is the cause of an inhumanly fast 180degree spin? Explains so much.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: application for I'M   application for I'M - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 8:32 am

Oh, well that's all my doubts completely and utterly settled. Of course, I'm going to take your word that you spun 180* whilst aiming at a different person and instantly killed someone behind you you hadn't even seen. Gee, I wonder if I'll also believe the sky is purple and god exists tomorrow...

(Unless you missed it - /SARCASM)

Can someone close this thread already?
Back to top Go down
Argh

PostSubject: Re: application for I'M   application for I'M - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 8:34 am

Angel wrote:
Oh, well that's all my doubts completely and utterly settled. Of course, I'm going to take your word that you spun 180* whilst aiming at a different person and instantly killed someone behind you you hadn't even seen. Gee, I wonder if I'll also believe the sky is purple and god exists tomorrow...

(Unless you missed it - /SARCASM)

Can someone close this thread already?

THE SKY ISN'T PURPLE?!??!? GOD DOESN'T EXIST?!!!!??! What am I going to do with my life now? Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: application for I'M   application for I'M - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 8:35 am

Live a peaceful and enlightened existence? idk.
Back to top Go down
Argh

PostSubject: Re: application for I'M   application for I'M - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 8:36 am

Peaceful?! You're on vent with me all the time, and that makes peaceful an impossibility.

Last edited by Argh on Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:36 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Glad is gay)
Back to top Go down
Taker
Admin
Taker

PostSubject: lololol   application for I'M - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 8:38 am

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

crazy guys :PPP
Back to top Go down
Mtv
Admin
Mtv

PostSubject: Re: application for I'M   application for I'M - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 8:50 am

This thread is done.

-locked-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: application for I'M   application for I'M - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

application for I'M
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2