THIS SITE HAS MOVED TO: http://www.instamasters.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THIS SITE HAS MOVED TO: http://www.instamasters.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DaY want's to join I'M

Go down 
AuthorMessage
day57

DaY want's to join I'M Empty
PostSubject: DaY want's to join I'M   DaY want's to join I'M I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 3:24 pm

Username: DaY

Warsow Username: DaY

Xfire (If applicable): day57

Previous/Current clans: previous clans are, I'G, eXo, wXn, and my current clan is Fm

Why I'M?: i'd like to join I'M because all the other clans i've been in ive been one of the top players. I'd like to take my gaming one step higher. I'M is filled with friendly and pro gamers, i'd like to become apart of that Very Happy

Why should we take you?: I've been playing for a while now but have taken a break from the game for a while, but i'm back and ready to go!

I can do a tm anytime you want, just give me a message and i'll be there... take care, and stay cool afro
Back to top Go down
Melon

PostSubject: Re: DaY want's to join I'M   DaY want's to join I'M I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 2:46 pm

We played a game on wdm17 and a few on cwl4.

Wdm17: 46-9 (I think :S) To me
Cwl4: 13-10 (To me) His closest score I think on that map
(I have screenshots if anyone wants me to upload them)

He didn't do too well on wdm17 as he didn't have much knowledge about that map. He said that he didn't play small maps and that he would have to practice them and had been doing so recently. On Cwl4 he played better and it was obviously one of his stronger maps, he said he also played wca1 and generally played big maps.

I think from what I saw; he needs time to improve and learn a wider variety of maps. Good duels and Good luck with your App. Let me know if you want to duel again, it's always good and fun practice Smile
Back to top Go down
DaY57

PostSubject: DaY want's to join I'M   DaY want's to join I'M I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 4:45 pm

I agree, I'll start learning the different maps and come back to you all when i've gotten better. I'll try to find people on those small maps but there are hardly anyone there, so if anyone wants to duel me to let me practice then please tell me Very Happy

It was fun dueling you Melon and i'd love to do it again sometime Smile By the way Melon is there anything i need to improve like movement, aim, different types of dodges etc? Would be nice so I can work on that too while i'm at it Wink Take care and i'll come back again after i've been practicing so i'm sure that i'll be a challenge for you in the future Razz Might be a month or more depends on how long it takes me to get good at the maps.

Thanks for posting...and stay cool afro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DaY want's to join I'M   DaY want's to join I'M I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DaY want's to join I'M
Page 1 of 1