THIS SITE HAS MOVED TO: http://www.instamasters.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THIS SITE HAS MOVED TO: http://www.instamasters.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Necro wants to join the masters

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Necro*

Necro wants to join the masters Empty
PostSubject: Necro wants to join the masters   Necro wants to join the masters I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 10:28 am

Username:Legend of Necro*
Warsow Username:Necro*
Xfire (If applicable):douchbagho
Previous/Current clans:none, also not occupied by a clan atm.
Why I'M?:i choose to join the masters because of their good teamplay, overskilled skills (xD) and they have a good reputation and recognition by almost every warsow player out there
Why should we take you?:as some of you may know, i am a very good player (if you do not know, i suggest you search youtube for my videos: 'necro warsow') and i am very experienced in the game and atm my main focus is definitely my instagib skills in public games. but nonetheless i am a skilled player and have the right attitude to be one of the masters.

with all scincerness and respect
Necro* Razz

|EDIT by Mtv| Xfire is now correct
Back to top Go down
Mtv
Admin
Mtv

PostSubject: Re: Necro wants to join the masters   Necro wants to join the masters I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 11:11 am

How long u have been playing warsow?
Why I havent never saw u?
Back to top Go down
Necro*

PostSubject: Re: Necro wants to join the masters   Necro wants to join the masters I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 11:21 am

i have been playing for 2 years on and off. check out my youtube videos Razz 0.3
Back to top Go down
Nui$ible

PostSubject: Re: Necro wants to join the masters   Necro wants to join the masters I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 2:53 pm

Necro* wrote:
i have been playing for 2 years on and off. check out my youtube videos Razz 0.3

Your youtube videos show that you belonged at least to

TS# as well as pgZ#

Why didn't you mentionned your previous clan in your application?
Back to top Go down
Necro*

PostSubject: Re: Necro wants to join the masters   Necro wants to join the masters I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 2:05 am

those were my previous clans, my bad Razz but atm i have no clan and i am not occupied by anyclan Smile
Back to top Go down
shock

shock

PostSubject: Re: Necro wants to join the masters   Necro wants to join the masters I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 5:52 am

Hey Necro nice to meet you, Ive seen your youtube videos! Really good player with great aim, Needs a testmatch. Add me on xfire (fxshock) if possible. I will Play with you tonight and I'M sure you will give me a great match =-)

ShOcK
Back to top Go down
shock

shock

PostSubject: Re: Necro wants to join the masters   Necro wants to join the masters I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 5:53 am

Mtv wrote:

This guy is the real deal, no hackerrrrr!
Back to top Go down
Mtv
Admin
Mtv

PostSubject: Re: Necro wants to join the masters   Necro wants to join the masters I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 6:06 am

shock wrote:
Mtv wrote:

This guy is the real deal, no hackerrrrr!
I didnt think that way Razz Just wanted to know ^^
Back to top Go down
Necro*

PostSubject: Re: Necro wants to join the masters   Necro wants to join the masters I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 7:04 am

its nice to meet u too shock Razz id be glad to play with you, ad i am not confident because you know ur vids totally pawn my vids Razz but i can happily say that it will turn out to be a awesome game Smile
Back to top Go down
shock

shock

PostSubject: Re: Necro wants to join the masters   Necro wants to join the masters I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 2:09 pm

Smile, btw is that xfire correct, says it can't find you.. o_O
Back to top Go down
Mtv
Admin
Mtv

PostSubject: Re: Necro wants to join the masters   Necro wants to join the masters I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 2:52 pm

Add me on xfire: mtv91
I will tm u when I have time... (at weekend I have LAN gaming, so I think then I have Smile )
Back to top Go down
RiP
Admin
RiP

PostSubject: Re: Necro wants to join the masters   Necro wants to join the masters I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 5:52 am

Shocked I would have never expected Necro to apply for I'M

I've seen him dueling. Fantastic.

He would be a great addition to our line-up since he does have a different way to play.
Back to top Go down
https://instamasters.darkbb.com
Necro*

PostSubject: Re: Necro wants to join the masters   Necro wants to join the masters I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 2:25 am

i have added shock and mtv, if you could post member xfires i will add, my xfire is: douchbagho, typo in app :/
Back to top Go down
Necro*

PostSubject: Re: Necro wants to join the masters   Necro wants to join the masters I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 9:00 am

i have played melon in duel, and i have to say, he is remarkable, he must be among the top of I'M. anyway ^^ scores is as follows: 25-28 to melon and 43-46 again to melon. i will be more than happy to have more duels, and GG melon ^^
Back to top Go down
Melon

PostSubject: Re: Necro wants to join the masters   Necro wants to join the masters I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 9:34 am

Necro* wrote:
i have played melon in duel, and i have to say, he is remarkable, he must be among the top of I'M. anyway ^^ scores is as follows: 25-28 to melon and 43-46 again to melon. i will be more than happy to have more duels, and GG melon ^^

Just to confirm:

25-28 (To me) wdm6 (I think)
43-46 (To me) wdm17

Both duels were close and he is good, he has good gamesense, good aim and his movement was good, although I can't say much on movement as it was a duel map. Smile gg Necro, they were both fun games. Good luck with your App Smile
Back to top Go down
Necro*

PostSubject: Re: Necro wants to join the masters   Necro wants to join the masters I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 9:37 am

Razz
Back to top Go down
shock

shock

PostSubject: Re: Necro wants to join the masters   Necro wants to join the masters I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 12:03 pm

Hey Necro, Well I havent had chance to play with you, but I know your skill level is great. and your knowledge too.
Therefor I wont hesitate longer and would like to welcome you to I'M, For the first week I'm placing you in trial mode as always, and we will see how active you are, and fitting of I'M!

Thanks,
______

ShOcKi.
Back to top Go down
Mtv
Admin
Mtv

PostSubject: Re: Necro wants to join the masters   Necro wants to join the masters I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 6:13 pm

Mm.. Trial.. Have to duel with u on someday.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Necro wants to join the masters   Necro wants to join the masters I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Necro wants to join the masters
Page 1 of 1