THIS SITE HAS MOVED TO: http://www.instamasters.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THIS SITE HAS MOVED TO: http://www.instamasters.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DaY's application for I'M

Go down 
+2
SoulBlighter
SKENG
6 posters
AuthorMessage
newday

DaY's application for I'M Empty
PostSubject: DaY's application for I'M   DaY's application for I'M I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 6:47 pm

Username: newday. im pretty sure i have an account called DaY cause i can't seem to use it atm in the username

Warsow Username: DaY ViBe

Xfire (If applicable): day57

Previous/Current clans: it's been quite a few clans as i started playing when i was really young i've nearly played for 3-4 years now but some of the clans i remember the most are eXo the first clan i was in and Fm| a clan i made in 0.42. when i started getting better i got into some better clans such as h0rny which later became mgX, then we also have I'M which i've actually rejoined one time before and then left due to me thinking i was going to quit.. I didn't play for 1 year but now im back and would really like to join again. I've also played for TE| and eXe. I know this sounds like a lot of clans but most the ones i was in broke up really fast, the members not being active, or me just getting a lot more experienced than the rest.

Why I'M?: I've been in I'M 2 times before once in 0.5 and one in 0.6 and I just loved it, love the members and the too. I remember progressing so much when i was in I'M and i learned so much from playing with you guys. I know Jodel, that you most likely dont want me to join as i've already left 2 times before but like i said before i was really young the first time and shouldn't have gotten in.. the only thing letting me join was my skill but i was way too young i was 14. I haven't seen you take in any player under the age of 15 tbh. The second time i left because like i said i was going to quit.. and i havent played for a year so if i would have stayed in the clan then i'd just been kicked for inactivity. So i'd very much like to start playing with you guys again!

Why should we take you?: I've played for a few years now and i've improved for each month that goes, i quickly improve on my flaws esp. if i meet a player in a duel i quickly catch up on his game style and learn to take that to my advantage. I have great aim being able to do some sick frags and good movement too. I have however lost a bit of skill from the break but i feel that already after 2 weeks of being back in the game i've improved a lot and if you give me a chance to be part of I'M again then you'll most likely see me getting better and better as i strive to improve everyday.

-Missed you all
DaY
Back to top Go down
SKENG

SKENG

PostSubject: Re: DaY's application for I'M   DaY's application for I'M I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 6:54 pm

f1 100% iv mixed with him loads of times the past few weeks and hes been ecceelent

F1!!!
Back to top Go down
SoulBlighter

SoulBlighter

PostSubject: Re: DaY's application for I'M   DaY's application for I'M I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 8:23 pm

For me it's an even 50% split. On the one side people who have been in I'M and switched and then have come back are a big no-no for me because I'M is more about friendship than anything else.

On the other side this guy is my main Swede in Wsw (<3) and has always been mature for his age with sick skills to boot. And considering he didnt clan-hop but rather quit when he left hes leaning towards a f1 for me. edit: 50%++
Back to top Go down
newday

PostSubject: Re: DaY's application for I'M   DaY's application for I'M I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 2:09 am

Thank you both Smile and as for Soul Swedes always stick together <3
Back to top Go down
Trouble

PostSubject: Re: DaY's application for I'M   DaY's application for I'M I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 7:00 am

Soul, I think you're the Number 1 Swede. Just so you know.

Also, I played a fw with Day earlier... He missed... Disappointing Day... How could you...

Other than that disappointment, I quite like Day. Notice the word Quite, don't go getting excited Day.

I need to play more fw's with him before I can vote, but I felt you should all be aware of his lack of 100% accuracy...

Trouble.

P.S. I'm keeping the cat.
Back to top Go down
newday

PostSubject: Re: DaY's application for I'M   DaY's application for I'M I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 7:07 am

lol trouble you're just jealous of me getting a dog, so go ahead.. keep the cat it was made in china so it wasnt good quality anyway.. as for missing *cough*.. i saw you do that quite a lot...quite.. a lot notice how i said QUITE. but sure lets do some more fw's so you can make your mind up

PS that cat had rabies
Back to top Go down
Trouble

PostSubject: Re: DaY's application for I'M   DaY's application for I'M I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 7:12 am

newday wrote:
as for missing *cough*.. i saw you do that quite a lot...quite.. a lot notice how i said QUITE

Uhh, buddy, I don't miss...

I just give the enemy a chance. *Nods head wisely*

P.S. Your dog smells... Bad.
Back to top Go down
Unknown0x

PostSubject: Re: DaY's application for I'M   DaY's application for I'M I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 8:05 am

f1 (:
Back to top Go down
born
Admin

PostSubject: Re: DaY's application for I'M   DaY's application for I'M I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 8:42 am

i still like day too i'll have a talk with jodel

edit: "I'M is more about friendship than anything else." soul <3
Back to top Go down
newday

PostSubject: Re: DaY's application for I'M   DaY's application for I'M I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 12:03 pm

That's good cause i love ALL the members! some might not be as happy with me reapplying but i'm sure that if you spend some time either playing with me in a duel fw or whatever even meeting me on a public you'll see that i've changed. a lot can happen in 1 year imo.
Back to top Go down
Jodel

PostSubject: Re: DaY's application for I'M   DaY's application for I'M I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 3:28 am

Hey Day,

I talked to Born about your application, and its a no..

Trust me: its really not that we dont like you.

In my opinion I'M is more then just a clan. I cannot accept that people leave this clan when they had a bad day on school/work (or any other reason that makes you so emo, that you leave). You have been in I'M twice allready, so I'm sure that you know what I mean. The point is that I (and Born) cant trust you anymore. You've had 2 chances, and thats more then most people will get.

Sorry, but you're application has failed.

Jodel.
Back to top Go down
newday

PostSubject: Re: DaY's application for I'M   DaY's application for I'M I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 6:02 am

aight Smile its cool bro, ill see you all ingame!
Back to top Go down
SKENG

SKENG

PostSubject: Re: DaY's application for I'M   DaY's application for I'M I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 9:48 am

i respect that decision, but i think it will be a loss

ahh well
Back to top Go down
newday

PostSubject: Re: DaY's application for I'M   DaY's application for I'M I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 10:02 am

nothings changed skeng C: you'll still hear my irish accent on ts Smile!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DaY's application for I'M   DaY's application for I'M I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DaY's application for I'M
Page 1 of 1